Top 10 list:Best Wikis of 2011

King Marth 64

11 members have voted

1. 1. Help the Fire Emblem Wikia to win?

• Double Yes
    • Yes
  2. 2. Help on Voting

• I voted!!!
    • Horray!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad News: There is some sorta a glitch on the poll of the voting and the votes got disappeared and the FE wiki now got dropped down to 35 votes along with 24 Wiki (since last night, they had 134 votes dropped to 4 votes) and Brickipedia got dropped and Kate.moon confirmed that:

"Hey guys, we're really sorry about the votes disappearing :( We've noticed the problem and we're trying to figure it out." - By Kate.moon

I need to think a way to keep the FE Wiki back up on top of the list.

Edited by King Marth 64

Hmmm..... maybe I could try and submit monster hunter wiki to it buuuut I've heard complaints about that site too (even though personally I haven't spotted their mistakes yet and I used it as a resource all the time)

And it probably wouldn't get any votes besides myself (or can I vote for what I submit at all?)

Come and vote here for Fire Emblem Wiki

Keep Voting.

Keep voting to win for Fire Emblem.

Keep voting for FE Wiki.

Keep voting for FE Wiki.

Keep voting for Fire Emblem Wiki.

Keep voting for FE Wiki.

Keep voting for FE Wiki.

No.

No.

I was trying to remind everyone. We are dropping down to #14, we are now at 39 votes because of that glitch problem Kate.moon announced everyone and we got fine up to #5 before that glitch make the disappearance.

That "glitch" is actually probably a bugfix to get rid of multi-votes by dumb nerds with too much time on their hands

and FE Wiki is a piece of shit, who cares

Nobody

fucking

cares

By going out of your way to say that you don't care you're actually revealing how much you care :smug:

I'VE GOT YOU NOW LITTLE BOY

I was trying to remind everyone. We are dropping down to #14, we are now at 39 votes because of that glitch problem Kate.moon announced everyone and we got fine up to #5 before that glitch make the disappearance.

Right. Now get to the part where I give a shit.

FEWiki is pretty trashy. I'm not seeing why I should care about it being allegedly worse than a lot of wikis that are possibly better that I can't be fucked to check out.

I care the Wiki. please don't post anything about hating the FE Wiki.

Why not? This is a circlejerk thread for FE wiki disguised as a thread for 10 best wikia things. There's plenty of reason to mention FE Wiki sucks.

The Wiki is almost complete and 80% of the community are loving the FE Wiki.

I don't know about the almost complete part, but maybe you should cite the 80% part.

Why not? This is a circlejerk thread for FE wiki disguised as a thread for 10 best wikia things. There's plenty of reason to mention FE Wiki sucks.

I don't know about the almost complete part, but maybe you should cite the 80% part.

Since, when is this thread a circlejerk thread? You should becareful where you post it, VincentASM or another admin might band you. They will probably think your Trolling. dry.gif And there was a member of SF.net (Trueblade 74) hated this site, but he likes the FE Wiki, the only problem was he was blocked was SF.net. I'm still new to this site and I'm trying to get a good job on letting the FE Wiki and SF.net a good work around images, archetypes, undoing vandalism, creating new pages (up to 2,851), blogposts, and the FE Wiki is keep growing.

Since, when is this thread a circlejerk thread? You should becareful where you post it, VincentASM or another admin might band you.

hahahahahahahaha

wait let me make sure i read that correctly

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They will probably think your Trolling. dry.gif And there was a member of SF.net (Trueblade 74) hated this site, but he likes the FE Wiki, the only problem was he was blocked was SF.net.

Yeah uh, you know he's also banned on FEWiki, right?

trollbladebanned.png

Just thought I'd let you know!

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

Yeah uh, you know he's also banned on FEWiki, right?

trollbladebanned.png

Just thought I'd let you know!

I already knew that since June, and he has a 1 year block (expires 4 more months) along with the other vandals.

Since, when is this thread a circlejerk thread? You should becareful where you post it, VincentASM or another admin might band you. They will probably think your Trolling. dry.gif And there was a member of SF.net (Trueblade 74) hated this site, but he likes the FE Wiki, the only problem was he was blocked was SF.net. I'm still new to this site and I'm trying to get a good job on letting the FE Wiki and SF.net a good work around images, archetypes, undoing vandalism, creating new pages (up to 2,851), blogposts, and the FE Wiki is keep growing.

ok first of all learn how to spell. Second, it kind of is a circlejerk. Third, lol Trueblade.

SPEAKING OF ARCHETYPES AND VANDALISM, I was responsible for getting the archetypes page locked (note: I'm 8. who had edited that article the most in that timeframe) Actually I think it's pretty funny that Death's ip begins with 69~

AS FOR TROLLING, the aforementioned event was probably the closest thing to trolling I've ever done, and I'm also pretty sure that for all the flavours of being a douche bag I've been warned for it's never been trolling because I don't troll

I already knew that since June, and he has a 1 year block (expires 4 more months) along with the other vandals.

ha ha ha holy shit that was only eight months ago

ok first of all learn how to spell. Second, it kind of is a circlejerk. Third, lol Trueblade.

SPEAKING OF ARCHETYPES AND VANDALISM, I was responsible for getting the archetypes page locked (note: I'm 8. who had edited that article the most in that timeframe) Actually I think it's pretty funny that Death's ip begins with 69~

AS FOR TROLLING, the aforementioned event was probably the closest thing to trolling I've ever done, and I'm also pretty sure that for all the flavours of being a douche bag I've been warned for it's never been trolling because I don't troll

rofl

Trollblade's favorite activity of "Throw a tantrum and send a death threat when he can't have his way." <3