Psycho Altenna glitch

Zak Something

So in a draft I'm doing, I just finished Chapter 9, and at the start of chapter 10, I find...

CrazyAltenna.png

...Yeah...

Here's what I did in case you want to try it for yourself.

Basically, I had Leaf talk to Altenna, which made her go back to Thracia. And then I seized Luthecia before Trabent was killed, and then I seized Grutia the same turn Trabent died. And then I finished as normal.

And also here's a savestate.

FE4 TT4.zip

I'm guessing it had something to do with taking castles before she properly switched from an enemy to ally, or something like that. This looks similar to Tinny and that other character, who can come in the next chapter as enemy units because they weren't properly converted to a player unit before the chapter ended.

From a real quick look, given the number of major bloods, I'm guessing 8 or so.

It depends on how many holy bloods her "parents" would have had too. You could have had a majoir Ulir with minor baldo and a Major Dain with minor Narga, whos child then had a child with somebody with Major Holstey and minor noba. (Yadayadayada.) That's accounting for over half the bloods in only two generations.

Edited by Bryan

She has 12 types. You could get that in four generations from the start of the blood types being mixed - that's 16 great-great-grandparents, so as long as almost all of them have one of the holy blood types needed, it would work out.