[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Fiona has better P4 :(, I mean, both need some resources to, at least, have a slightly good performance. Both are frail at the start but Fiona is capping stats much more fast than Mist, leaving her just to BEXP for hp, str, lolmag, skl and maybe lck. Mist won't kill much things after promotion and Fiona has the chance to get jav forges/Sigrun's spear while Mist is stuck with unforgeable wpns despite two Floretes exist. This is thinking in P4, of course, but still...there are their respective parts :dry:

Mist is the worst draftee. Her average is 1.8. Although, i would appreciate if your votes werent chock full of decimals, creeper. Next time, just give her a 0 or sumthing. Anyway, Day 42: RolfHe starts out really mediocre. Good thing he has access to a killer bow right away if drafted...He can OHKO most NM 3-P enemies with a killer crit. He can also use ballistae to help skrimir if needed. He has wtf growths in hp and str and decent skl spd growths. His def is merely ok. He can get 1 or 2 levels in 3-P and them get bexp'd to raise his hp str and one of skl/spd even higher. He can contribute pretty well in 3-1 from behind the walls if he gets to doubling spd and uses killer. After a while, he wont even need killer bow to get ORKOs. He grows into a offensive powerhouse pretty quickly. Too bad he is locked to PP aside from crossbows...he is decent throughout the whole game and becomes ridic in P4 and endgame. He gets -2 for archer syndrome and a few points less for being underleveled for the first 2 maps.He gets a 7/10 from me.

6/10, Shinon comes at the same time and already has stellar growths. Hell, Shinon can be promoted to Tier 3 within 4 chapters in a Draft setting. Less, even. And that Skill makes Deadeye even sexier.

Does Rolf really OHKO halbs/warriors/SMs/snipers in 3-P with a crit? I don't have access to my Wii to check, but that doesn't seem quite right with only 25 MT. Even so, he's only going to be making kills on the player phase, and only roughly 1/3 of the time. Obviously, he eventually grows out of these problems, but his start seems pretty shaky. Even after that, being an archer SUCKS in draft. Remember poor Leo? He's got it rough in 3-3 and 3-4, because enemies attacking him will slow you down, and the same goes in 3-8 and 3-E. He's not really contributing in 3-2, though if he's reached Tier 3 by 3-5, he might be able to help a 2-turn. He suffers forever for having no consistent EP, and just accentuates all of Shinon's problems. Yes, double bow rocks, yes, you probably have 5 turns in the game to use it. His speed cap even prevents him from doubling auras in endgame sans Nasir.

4.5/10

Yeah, he might miss a few warriors or halberdiers if they proc'd too much hp/def. He overkills swordmasters snipers and mages though. And if he kills 3 enemies and chips/kills another and gains str, he will probably OHKO everything with a crit, no questions asked.

Also, he really doesnt slow down 3-4 if hes attacked. RD is really forgiving for archers because there are some maps with less but stronger enemies. Rolf wont suffer there. He can just use a crossbow and kill stuff with adept in 3-3 just fine. Ive done it before. Promoting him in 3-5 is out of the question though, if you were competent and only made rolf a secondary GM, then he wont be getting the master crown. If he somehow is ur only GM...then i guess he can 1-2 turn it with celerity and a reyson vigor because of 3 range. I cant check atm to see if he can 1 turn with 3 range though. 3-8 is not that bad either if hes not ur only GM either, since he can handle and solo the east portion of the map just fine in 4 or 5 turns. He does have problem doing anything in 3-E without resolve/wrath/crossbow combo though. He is really good in Hawk and Greil army with taksh/aqqar and adept.

6/10

He is useless in Part 3, well mostly useless, but in Part 4 he shines with crossbow/aqqar resolve/wrath combo. While he can't solo a map like this, he does pretty well to take care of the reinforcements and the souther/western side of 4-2. I find him much better than shinon, because shinon can't really do much in part 3 either.

Ok guys, i figured out how to edit posts from my phone. But bad news: it messes up the OP with a bunch of tags instead of spaces. So its a no-no. No more editing the op for a while. I will keep track of every character's rating in a notebook though, until i get a way to edit it.

Rolf's average is 5.8.Day 42: BoydBeast. Once he gets to doubling spd, he ORKOs everything. Has hammer access. Celerity makes him a high move killing machine. Amazing for the entire game except for his first map. I give him a 9/10.

Probably the best 7-move draftee in the GMs. Takes a little while to start doubling, but he can probably eat a speedwing, and once he does, he's a beast. Being able to consistently one-round generals is an amazing boon, and he can equip celerity and pass together in tier 3 without losing out on offense, both of which are things that set him apart from other non-mounted GMs. Interestingly, his growths are better then Ike's in every relevant area.

9/10