[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than kurth will ever be? Surely you jest. Ive seen Radiant Dragon BEXP kurth to help in 4-E-1...lyre will never ever help, EVER.

I remember having capped Sp Kurth by 4-E-5 + Nasir = Double AShera, lulz. But lol hit rate.

She takes forever to reach S strike, if she even reaches it thanks to her stupid gauge, lol durability and not to mention, tinking enemies.

No it doesn't take forever to reach S strike. In my first draft I gave her Blossom, then Adept and she reached S strike by 3-8. But lolBio

Only problem is availibility, gauge and lack of 2 range.

Still freaking awesome

+1 for mouthing off Tibarn.

8/10.

I love using this guy, he assrapes with Wildheart/adept/tear

AND IS ALMOST READY FOR ENDGAME RIGHT OUT THE BOX.

Now, if he came with S strike...

Oops...derped. Sorry, we are supposed to be reviewing reyson. Lets do both since i suspect reyson is gonna be like rafiel and full of lolheron/10. Day 52: Reyson and Day 53: janaff.

I give Reyson a 9.5/10. Best availability of the herons and he helps a lot in those part 3 maps hes in. He just loses to rafiel because hes not going to endgame. I give janaff a 7/10. Flier, good combat, ferrybot in 3-11, good throughout his existence. He just has meh availability but its not bad enough. Also, since i figured out u dont need to dodge mr. crossbow guy in SFDTT in order to 4 turn...his avoid disadvantage against ulki is less significant to me now.

Janaff: 7/10. Flying Ranulf without the shitty gauge problems. Pretty solid endgame.

Nah, he's better than Ranulf. He can be given Halfshift and Adept and he'd still be good. Top it all off with Tear.

I give him a 7.5

Reyson gets an 8/10 from me. Overrated and not as useful as you'd want him to be in part 3. And even less in part 4.

Jannaff gets a 7.5/10 I prefer ulki because yay vigilance

Edited by SlayerX

8/10

Ulki is awesome. His avoid helps him survive in countless of situtations were janaff has a harder time. Yes i do fin avoid that important, specially since Ulki and janaff don't stay transformed for long.

8/10

Ulki is awesome. His avoid helps him survive in countless of situtations were janaff has a harder time. Yes i do fin avoid that important, specially since Ulki and janaff don't stay transformed for long.

Bias everywhere.

I give Ulki a 7 because he can't 1RKO Halfshifted like Janaff can at base, unless you give him an Energy Drop. But ok, 1RKO'ing is better than dodging things anyone can.

Bias everywhere.

I give Ulki a 7 because he can't 1RKO Halfshifted like Janaff can at base, unless you give him an Energy Drop. But ok, 1RKO'ing is better than dodging things anyone can.

shush you.