[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give Ulki a 6.5. Hes worse than janaff because he cant ORKO as well as janaff can. His avoid is super overkill. That means ulki gets a 6.9. Day 55: Sigrun. Shes hot. Decent bases except for str and comes ready for promotion. Shes a flier, so shes obviously useful. Her growths suck though. With an abysmal 25% growth in spd and 10% def...her str starts slow so even with an energy drop and a javelin forge...she wont be ORKO'ing much in 3-11 unlike tanith and marcia can. She can obviously ferry ike without ever having to face the crossbow guy and will be in best bio against the bow wielding dudes so she has good chance to survive while ferrying him. Her str picks up decently quickly and she will be ORKO'ing with a javelin forge by 4-P. Her abysmal spd means she wont avoid as many bows as tanith and marcia can and she might even miss doubling the 4-P boss, which means shes not very...reliable. Shes almost always at bad to worst bio in the desert, just like Tanith. Although she can ferry others around to do their dirty work while she cleans up easier parts with her move. She also has good base weapon ranks. Shes not so bad in drafts tbh. Shes just worse than the other peggies by a lot. I give her a 6/10.

Edited by PKL

Sigrun

For not being a bad pick I give her a 7.5/10. I think you're underrating her due to having derpish growths and maybe sucking at ORKOing enemies but she's really useful at Silver Route. Her ridiculous Skill helps her proc' Stun somehow often. She has good def and res, extremely high luck. Her worst part, yes, is her base str and her sp growth, but that's fixable if you got a speedwing throughout the game in the same way if you saved a drop for her.

Sigrun. While her bases are utterly abysmal, and growths aren't much better, she can be fixed with stat boosters and BEXP. She can ferry Ike for a 4-turn of 3-11, so she likely saves you turns right off the bat. Obviously excellent in the desert, and her endgame is decent enough.

7/10. Flying is really good.

I give her a 7.

As much I like drafting her, I have drafted her a few times and she turned to be amazing, but that's only because I get lucky with her Str, and sometimes her Spd (although a Speedwings aids this). I wish I could give her a higher score, but those growths and Str base really aren't letting me. Her offense is workable with Adept, an Energy drop and Max Mt/Crit. forges.

6.5 Honestly she can be fixed as others have highlighted with forges, speedwings and energy drops and being a flier in the desert is really a massive positive for her. However I do feel like she is the most inferior of her entire class and its a toss up if she is even better than the likes of Janaff or Ulki which given they will never have 2 range is really bad. With all that being said though, she is a good mid draft pick and better than almost all the other late game units.

Mid draft pick? Fuck that. She's easily 2-3rd round pick.

Over all the frontline GMs, SHinon, Marcia, Tanith, Soren, Illyana, the Hawks, Aran&Zihark, and Neph?

Maybe last pick of 3rd round/ first of 4th.

Over all the frontline GMs, SHinon, Marcia, Tanith, Soren, Illyana, the Hawks, Aran&Zihark, and Neph?

Quintessence - Boyd, Zihark, Sigrun, Rhys, Leonardo, Makalov, Giffca, Pelleas, Kurtnaga

:S

Actually, yeah, nevermind. Titania is usually picked around that time in most drafts.

Lets see. Tanith. I have her in the SFDTT and man, shes amazing. She starts as a level 16 falcoknight and joins in 3-11. A map where flight is bosscake. She joins with more hp more str and just overall better bases than sigrun and is 3 levels below her. Her growths are pretty good where they matter. Sporting a 55% str growth and 40ish spd and def not to mention her overkill skl growth. She has 4 levels of BEXP to get even better than sigrun and can obviously promote instantly. She will probably cap str as tier 2 with BEXP and get 2 spd in the process. Putting her at 27 spd in tier 3 level 1, thats 1 point away from tier 3 level 1 sigrun with a wing...and she will beat sigrun's spd by 1 if you also give her a wing. Her offense grows quicker than any other peggie and shes almost always in best bio when its needed. TL;DR- tanith is just amazing. She gets an 8/10 from me.

I know creeper. She saves a turn more in 3-9, has flier utility in 2-E and can get the wing in 2-3 on top of what the other peggies can do, so of course shes the better of the 3 even with her str problems. Tanith is still amazing.