[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know creeper. She saves a turn more in 3-9, has flier utility in 2-E and can get the wing in 2-3 on top of what the other peggies can do, so of course shes the better of the 3 even with her str problems. Tanith is still amazing.

She saves two turns in 3-9 and "flier utility" is useless in 2-E unless you have Brom or something.

She saves 1 ever since Quintesence came up with his 4 turn geoffrey solo...

No, he didn't.

As for the second point, draft brom alongside her then. She can drop other able characters to do their work too...

Because it's that easy when they can take away your chance.

And stop double-posting.

If u knew that the why the F did you say marcia saves 2 turns? You know she only 3 turns the map, right? Also, i cant edit consistently on phone. So when i cant, i must double post. Sorry.

Well lets see I rated Sigrun 6.5 and given all the advantages already outlined above (better growths, more potential, better chances of having STR and SPD increase with both normal and BEXP level ups) Tanith obviously deserves something closer to an 8. Sure she might have lost the overkill ability to summon two peggies and a falcon knight that made her look useless and is no longer assured to get those ridiculously overpowered supports that were given to her in FE9 but that doesn't make her a bad unit in the least. I would say she is probably the best of the 'prepromotes' (so to speak) given to you for part 4 and still remarkably powerful in endgame.

Edited by NTNP

Marcia has pink hair. A prettier face. Blue eyes. Red armor. White sleeves and is closer to my age than tanith the milf. Why are we even debating this? Its obvious marcia wins and we arent rating units based on looks here...

Als, marcia has a red bandana. So +1 there too. Tanith just looks mature (which sometimes makes her look manly...eww) and has the black armor.

But I'm female, so manly is a plus, even on chicks

also, she has more con

/okay, I'm done.

Marcia has pink hair. A prettier face. Blue eyes. Red armor. White sleeves and is closer to my age than tanith the milf. Why are we even debating this? Its obvious marcia wins and we arent rating units based on looks here...

Inb4 we derail this thread in a similar fashion to what seph did with the Amelia ratings thread.

7.5/10

Helps out alot in the Silver Army, needs a wing and sign, but not much else.

Lion gauge is slow, so a stone use can last him the entire chapter.

With a bit of bexp to get past 33 speed, he's good for endgame.

Sigrun>Marcia>Tanith (not gameplay-wise)

Skrimir

Lol, he's a beast, receives low to no dmg. OHKO's swordies with a few level ups. Derp...I haven't used him seriously but he's useful. Yet he isn't ORKOing Sephiran or doubling auras :X.

7.5/10

I dont think a unit with this availability and no 2 range should be given 7...He is good though. Specially with a wing and bexp. What he doesnt double, he usually OHKOs (swordies) which is pretty awesome. Id draft him over the other 2 lions because he can help in more maps than they can. He lacks 2 range and lol availability like I said before. Gauge isnt an issue for him mostly since lion gauge is amazing. I give him a 6/10. The game would be such a joke if he joined back in 3-P xD.