PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frail, despite having some potential.

But those hp/def/str bases are shit.

28 hp/10 def was good in p1.

She is free deployment in tower, but outside of seige tome use she's not doing much.

She wants Resolve for Desert, but one can usually get at least one or two of sages/laguz/fliers to help here.

And, resolve has quite a bit of competition.

of course, she only needs fire forges/cymbeline as her main weapons, but there is no way I'm gonna put her on the frontline.

So, 4/10 with -1 bias due to horrible Personal Experience.

3/10, I'd still pick her over Mist.

I must be crazy then. I put her in the frontlines in the desert and she did pretty much everything. Theres 2 resolves. Who uses resolve as well as miccy/sages in the desert in part 4? But ok, i will count ur vote.

I must be crazy then. I put her in the frontlines in the desert and she did pretty much everything. Theres 2 resolves. Who uses resolve as well as miccy/sages in the desert in part 4? But ok, i will count ur vote.

Sigrun or Miccy, and whoever didn't get Beastfoe in 4-5.

Oh, I always put one on Miccy, and one on the OTHER mage.

Since, I always attempt to get another mage.

But if you dont have the OTHER mage, why would she face resolve competition? This is assuming a draft dude. Sanaki WILL receive major favoritism to solo the desert if she is drafted. Who is gonna touch her with resolve+daunt or resolve+miracle? Even the crossbow guys struggle to hit :/. You aso forget that you can leave her for one of your late round picks and shes effectively the same as calill except without the 3-9 awesomeness.

Edited by PKL

But if you dont have the OTHER mage, why would she face resolve competition? This is assuming a draft dude. Sanaki WILL receive major favoritism to solo the desert if she is drafted. Who is gonna touch her with resolve+daunt or resolve+miracle? Even the crossbow guys struggle to hit :/. You aso forget that you can leave her for one of your late round picks and shes effectively the same as calill except without the 3-9 awesomeness.

Ok, with resolve she has 20-22 def (forgot base)

She would also like a drop, and a robe.

Calill doesn't have 28 HP 10-11 Def at 20/20/1(or 5, w/e lvl she is when we get her)

Well then, I guess she's alright

7/10

Godly stats, flying, 10 mov, those abs what more would you want from him? Well, you know, besides availability and two range. And that's what lowers his score.

10 move.

Badass.

40% tear.

Pavise.

Dirty convo with Nailah in 3-E

Oh yeah, he died in 3-11 once, the warrior boss shot him.

8/10, overkill for everything and awesome at anything but 2 range.

10 move is good, we can jack it to 14 by boots+celerity if we want.

(Lol 4-5 if we do this)

Cutting it here since i dont think anyone else will vote. Day 60: Tibarn. Sanaki total rating tomorrow.

:(: I wanted to give her my vote, yet I will give it :B):

Sanaki

Awesome Cymbeline, I've never used her in drafts but in a pseudo efficient casual play, lol such contradiction...whatever. I remember giving her two speedwings to double consistently and gave her A rank tomes including Shine lol, but AS reduction with Arcthunder. She OHKO's with Flare, Resolve makes her perform pretty well, she has good luck so she won't have much trouble avoiding dmg. Lol if only Sephiran left her the Rudol Gem for 4-P, that'd be awesome, lol and if only her authority existed in the Silver Route :facepalm: . I don't have to mention her durability issues...OHKO by StlPoleaxe Warriors, lol HP but good growths. She comes late but has good uses and a late-game unit that has uses isn't bad at all.

6/10 cuase +0.5 of bias.

Tibarn

Royal Laguz, 8->10movement, lol skl growth, god skl base. He makes me sometimes take a penalty. SS strike :awesome: , lol heron bonds, god authority stars. Sadly, no 1-2 range.

8.5/10

Sanaki got a 4.6. Now for my review of tibarn: see what soul quoted. Except availability is a bigfactor for me and i dock more points for bad availability. 7/10

I don't for the life of me understand how people consistently rate Tibarn over Naesala. The choice between them is entirely dependent on the rest of your drafted team, and Naesala's amazingness in the desert more then makes up for a minor loss of power. They have functionally the same offense and durability.

7/10

2/10

That one extra point comes from being able to use staves (after promotion) and possibly contributing slightly to a rout.

Edited by CR-S01

Insta crown in 4-2 and he can help with the reinforcements with a thunder forge. He can eat an arms scroll in 4-5 and help a 1 turn completion with rescue. After that, hes pretty mediocre, being another staffbot with mediocre mag...he does help a bit though. As always, bad availability puts him down for me. I give him a 3/10.

3/10

He comes rather underleveled and dark magic has crap accuracy. His performance in part 4 and endgame i expect to be rather mediocre (if that). I doubt he's any good. I like using him in normal pts but i don't think he makes the cut for a draft unless its like your last choice or something. Certainly better than Fiona though.

2.75/10.

Comes late

2nd tier

LOLDark Magic is heavy.

I guess instant crown for psychic?

Pellulz isn't receiving AS reduction with any tome except Fenrir, so he isn't having problems with it.

He can help with 4-2 reinforcements 2HKOing warriors. He's getting loltons of EXP. I usually train him in 4-2 and BEXP => Crown him in 4-5 + Arms Scroll for A staff rank. There's Rescue and Physic that's good. I also give him Resolve Provoke to gain some levels cause he comes late and needs a good boost. Lol innate Miracle, one useless authority star. At least capped ranks. But having him bless Balberith gives you the option of trading it to Lehran to wipe out a chunk of Aura's HP and possibly get you to 2 turn 4-E-5. He can also help 1 turn 4-5 Rescuing someone to kill Izuka. Lol I remember having Pellulz Flare Izuka, that was awesome for a casual play. So ok, he comes late, he isn't needing so much resources except for BEXP + Arms Scroll/Resolve, no stat boosters at all.

4/10 (+0.5 for loldark magic, +0.5 bias). :awesome:

3/10. Can help clear the first rout map of his existence if someone waits with a crown, can rescue in 4-5, 4-E-1, 4-E-3 and 4-E-5 to help clear those maps faster. Healing bot. Blesses Balberith for Lehran.

Stefan

It's pretty bad he's almost useless in 4-3. His P4-E is still not so awesome, bad availability and lol Heaven affinity. Yet he comes with Vague Katti.

2/10

Edited by Quintessence