[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol stefan. That guy who barely exists. He comes near the end of 4-3 and gets a few kills, if hes lucky. He comes with a very awesome vague katti and workable bases. He makes a nice filler for endgame, being able to double auras, use wyrmslayer and decimate stuff in 4-E-1. I give him a 2/10.

One of the few units who is legitimately worse then Mist. Doesn't exist outside endgame, terrible at anything besides staffbotting, even competes with Micaiah for an SS rank weapon.

0.5/10 (If that's not allowed, 1/10)

One of the few units who is legitimately worse then Mist. Doesn't exist outside endgame, terrible at anything besides staffbotting, even competes with Micaiah for an SS rank weapon.

0.5/10 (If that's not allowed, 1/10)

You guys dont appreciate true beauty :o. Unfortunately for oliver, i dont either. So, yeah. 1/10. PITA to recruit, bad growths, bad bases. Only has rescue going for him but we can have miccy do that...

I do appreciate beauty, but Oliver isn't one.

You have to go out of your way to take reason all the way to his throne to talk to him, and he isn't even worth the trouble.

Bastian

Capped Wind magic rank, B staff. Almost the same as Pelleas, being Pelleas better in availability, maybe even in speed if he gets a couple of level ups in 4-2 and crowned. Rescue and Physicbot. I really don't like him, and he isn't contributing much either.

2/10

Edited by Quintessence

Day 65: Volke. Rating these last units is so boring...also, oliver and bastian ratings in a sec.

EDIT: Oliver got a well deserved 0.9. Thats not recruited territory in the tier list lol. Bastian got a 1.7. God, that is awful. Time to rate volke. He comes in 4-5 with great bases and a lethal (lolpun) skill. He costs 3000 G to recruit but lol @ money at that point of the game. He is decent. Being able to ORKO izuka after a rescue charge from elincia or walking up to him since has thief bush move which is cool. He comes extremely late though and probably wont be doing much after 4-E-1...he gets a 2.5/10 from me.

Edited by PKL

PK did you get Sanaki's rating? I haven't seen it o__O

Folke

Lethality, Peshkatz, awesome crt bonus, comes late, costs 3000G but gives you 20000G later XD.

2.5/10

Edited by Quintessence