[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

They love trolling us. However its not like much is lost with ena, she has the short coming of a dragon (low speed) and the worst strength too plus a high magic gowth. She sucks.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive dislike for this guy. I guess, like 1/10. Not only does he come wtflate, but he can't rescue and doesn't do anything useful and I'd rather draft a royal for an availability-deficient hard hitter.

2.25/10

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T HE USE AWEMITI!!!!!!! AMITI IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED ONLY BY THE ROYAL FAMILY!!!! THE FUCK RENNING RIDELL CRIMEA OR WHATEVER!!!

*Sighs* He has almost no usefulness, he's just like...*there's Oliver, Bastian, oh! Renning*, he's kinda of a filler, but good weapon ranks, at least not like Ena, Kurth, Nasir and Gareth that come with A and S strike respectively. Movement...bah...Canto...hmm...Alondite/Wyrmslayer/Vague Katti...hmph...

I wish he could use Awemiti. :facepalm: ...That makes me sad IS. :(:

3/10. Makes the 2 turn of the last map so much easier/possible. Also, woot selectable badges! marcia get.

Nasir, Magic, whoo!! Speed and Magic bonus yay! He definitely shaves a turn, that makes him a good 4-E unit, if not the best. Laguz Gem, S strike, SS would have been better.

3/10

Gareth

2/10

He isn't resisting, naturally, Ashera's Judgement, that means low durability at least for 4-E-5's EP2 where Ashera attacks. It isn't relevant but still it sucks when you're depending on his Blood Tide. Instant Sign for Ire, nice attck, OHKO's spirits that have no defense bonus. Deals good dmg to Ashera's Aura but he is inaccurate as most dragons. I think he deserves the same as Ena, they both have Blood Tide, and Blood Tide isn't SO necessary in 4-E-1, 4-E-2 and 4-E-3, yet it's better to have than to lack it. :P

....8S, considered availability for Ena,

2 - 0.25 = 1.75/10

Edited by Quintessence

lolire

what's he doing with ire anyway? ...

that's right, nothing

lolmantle and lolspirits

What he is doing, is attacking auras for worthy damage. Sure bad accuracy and you shouldn't depend on it or have to depend on it anyway, but its nice when it hits. Thats why he = ena, despite availability.

lolire

what's he doing with ire anyway? ...

that's right, nothing

lolmantle and lolspirits

At least there's a chance to kill those spirits with defense bonus. You're having bunches of Signs still. Yes it's not useful against Ashera but a spirit kill means less BEXP 8P

What he is doing, is attacking auras for worthy damage. Sure bad accuracy and you shouldn't depend on it or have to depend on it anyway, but its nice when it hits. Thats why he = ena, despite availability.

I said "what is he doing with ire"? Nothing, because auras have mantle and therefore ire will not work on them.

I agree with CR. Theres just not much he can do with Ire. Though signs are hardly scarse and it cant hurt to give him 1, I guess. He gets a 1.5/10 Because he needs to be in a wardwood tile to survive ashera's single target attack and less availability than Ena.