[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

It's not.

Kieran is utterly redundant when you have a free Geoffrey. The only benefits that you'll get from him is being available at 3-11 and 3-E (Which, I admit, he can be pretty damn useful at the latter). And just look at that Spd cap, that's ridiculous. Listen, IS, you don't give that kind of Spd cap to a unit on a horse. What makes Makalulz better than Kieran is his Spd. Kieran can't double at Part 4 with only 25-26 AS (Despite their being some rare cases in which he can). That Spd growth is pretty bad as well.

And yes, Axes are better than Swords. That's why Makalulz gets that benefit upon promoting, giving him the Atk power he wishes for. It's true that fixing Makalulz's Str is easier than fixing Kieran's Spd.

I concede. However, i still keep my view of Kieran > Makalov due to higher str and what not. Plus its not unheard of to save a speed wing for Kieran.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makalulz's average is 5.0.

Day 36: Danved

Lol danved. A 7 move lance locked unit in chapters where most units are sporting 9 move...anyway, his growths suck. His bases are meh. BEXP tends to favor unimportant growths a lot. I guess he can climb the ledge in 3-9, but I doubt that shaves a turn. What do you get in exchange for your work? A worse Sentinel than Nephenee that didnt exist throughout Part 3 Greil...yeah, doesnt look good for Danved. Oh hey, he also cant double Auras like Nephenee due to a shit spd cap. :facepalm:

I give Danved a 3.5/10

33 Spd cap isn't "shit", it just fails to double the last two chapters of the game.

I give Danved a 5.5. He's quite underrated for what he is able to do. Sure, his Str is crap at the CRKs' two chapters, but that is fixable with Blossom, an Energy Drop and a Secret Book. You get a worthwhile unit for Part 4 who can double and stuff. His durability is also pretty good since he tends to be at high Bio alot, which also helps activate Impale.

Decent all around, but that luck growth makes bexping him a pain.

His str/spd/skl/def/res growths are average.

And, he should be a decent late pick.

Climbing up ledges, taking a str drop/blossom, and whatnot.

He may be underrated in casual play....

I'd still pick him<Astrid.

How did I get Devdan in 2nd to last round in the recent fe10 draft is a mystery to me.....

Danved's average is 4.4.

Next up,

Day 37: Calill

Available starting in 2-E, although she cant do much of note in that map. The boss is usually too far away for her to be able to meteor him...Then, she is available in 3-9. She can receive a lot of BEXP there and get Crowned + given Adept for a great performance. She can 3 turn the map if she can double the boss with Meteor or with Adept. But, realistically, its going to be a 4 turn, so she CAN theoretically save a turn there, but cant, most of the time. Then, she is available in 3-11. Her low move makes her extremely mediocre in the map. 3-E, the same story except she can actually do something. Where she shines, is with her Part 4. She is IMO the best mage in the game to get for Silver Route. Fire Magic's MT rocks and her naturally good speed + decent mag and resolve makes her pretty ridiculous and able to tank the whole northern enemy group of 4-P. She also shines in the desert. Being able to double everything in Resolve and possibly having 32 Spd by then to double most of the enemies without it. (she misses some swordmasters). She has Rexflame usage for Endgame too which makes her able to double Auras with Nasir and 35 spd is just generally, really good. She also has pretty decent MT with it.

I give the Calill a 6.5/10. I love her but I have to set my bias aside. Like I said in the paragraph, she has issues in most of the maps before Part 4.

Whether or not Callil gets to 3-turn 3-9 is up to the fact if you have a Part 2 units that you're going to dump BEXP to at 2-E (Like Brom, Nephenee, Nealuchi, maybe even Heather). She's good besides that.

Lol I missed Devdan...derp...Danved, whatever...

Calill: First-class magician :O...

- She does almost nothing in 2-E, maybe BEXP'd and lv.up for lulz n' stats. 3-9, Adept+Meteor, I've never tried it but it's an alternative to 3 turn it. Lol 3-11, but good in 3-E against 1-2 ranged enemies. P4 is her shining part, as PKCalillLover stated she can handle pretty well massive amounts of enemies in the silver route. So :awesome: , but not so good availability. I still love Ilyana :awesome: lol.

6/10

6/10

Not a bad unit for 2-E. If you lack any other part 2 units, or just have a laguz not named Nealuchi, then she can get more BEXP for herself usually. She can 3 turn it with some help from leanne. Saving you an elincia penalty. For 3-9 she can theoretically (which i managed to do) 3 turn while getting a wing. Desert she can prove very useful specially since she can double the few sword masters with Rexflame, and its good because there aren't that many sword masters that would break your rexflame.

6/10

Not a bad unit for 2-E. If you lack any other part 2 units, or just have a laguz not named Nealuchi, then she can get more BEXP for herself usually. She can 3 turn it with some help from leanne. Saving you an elincia penalty. For 3-9 she can theoretically (which i managed to do) 3 turn while getting a wing. Desert she can prove very useful specially since she can double the few sword masters with Rexflame, and its good because there aren't that many sword masters that would break your rexflame.

But halberds and enemies that may approach her in EP 8S

6/10, pretty much for reasons already stated. Good mage, lack of availability, doubling power in endgame is nice. Also, out of curiosity, how do you prevent Calill from breaking your Meteor in 3-10 after a 3-turn of 3-9? I guess there would only be two uses left anyway, but is there a way?

They have a four movement and generally I believe the halberdiers attack first before you can encounter the sword masters... Or vice versa.

Most enemies have 2 Mov in the desert.

6/10, pretty much for reasons already stated. Good mage, lack of availability, doubling power in endgame is nice. Also, out of curiosity, how do you prevent Calill from breaking your Meteor in 3-10 after a 3-turn of 3-9? I guess there would only be two uses left anyway, but is there a way?

Rescuing her is an alternative. Have an undrafted unit rescue her, maybe a paladin...

Lol, I remember a log where I had Meteor in Soren's equipment by 3-13...he meteor'd Resolve Zihark twice :facepalm: (adept)

Calill's average is 6.2.

Day 38: Ike

Err...hes Jesus. The dude is ridiculous. His bases are amazing, even godlier with transfers. He doesnt promote til part 4 but he's usually fine in Tier 2 anyway in Part 3 maps. Especially since he has Ragnell...Speaking of Ragnell, its the most broken thing ever. 18 MT, 1-2 range, +5 def and available for 3-11, 3-E, 4-1,4-4 and endgame? YES plz. His only downside is that he doesnt fly.

I give Ike a 9.9/10 -1 for not flying but +.9 because we're speaking of Ike here.

Ike. What can I say? Outstanding P3, Ragnell, P4 Promotion, Aether, high str, skl, def, maybe sp. He's Haar without flight, even better than him, yet wings make you go high. He's only thing is res and maybe lck, but that's easy to surmount: pure water, icons, talisman. Earth affinity. Nothing more to say.

10/10

Best lord in american FE games.

10/10.

Funny thing, his growths aren't that high.

They're more like GBA type growths IMO.

Also, he's 2nd only to Sigurd.

In terms of being the bast lord.

He can solo 3-P and 3-1, but drafting another frontline GM helps out.

Also, transfer Ike is past ridiculous.

Boyd, is a cross between Ike and Titania.

He's got axes, and stuff, but he's a foot unit-with among the best endgame classes.

Oh, and transfer Boyd is a monster.

I can't imagine Titania NOT getting 10/10.

So, I await tomorrow!