[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd transfer spd actually helps alot. He is able to be BEXP'd and get atleast 22 speed, enough to double generals. Which is pretty useful in it self. If boyd manages to get 2 level ups of speed in 3-P he can get 24 speed, about enough to double pretty much everyone. Heck even if gets just one point in 3-p he may still be able to, but its less likely. Plus his HP is easier to cap, allowing for speed to tie with skill for 3rd spot, which means it will be more likely for him to get speed BEXP level ups.

Ike 10/10

He is everything you want on a unit. He lacks a horse, but even so, he is still awesome enough to kill everything in his path.

I mean getting those Spd levels in FE10, dammit.

Let's not assume what could be, because that completely shatters the balance that you could rate some characters. I could say Sigrun is better than she is if you get lucky with her Str and Spd even after giving her an Energy Drop, but I don't.

I mean getting those Spd levels in FE10, dammit.

Let's not assume what could be, because that completely shatters the balance that you could rate some characters. I could say Sigrun is better than she is if you get lucky with her Str and Spd even after giving her an Energy Drop, but I don't.

Thats what I'm talking about and i'm also responding to your comment that transfer is hardly any good for Boyd. I don't know what you are thinking but i'm not discussing FE9 here, damnit.

Also, assuming 2 level ups of Speed with BEXP after transfers (which is all i'm talking about) is not exactly that crazy because Boyd is able to get 2 levels ups of HP in the 3-P. allowing him to cap hp, and then giving him a good shot at speed.

Thats what I'm talking about and i'm also responding to your comment that transfer is hardly any good for Boyd. I don't know what you are thinking but i'm not discussing FE9 here, damnit.

Also, assuming 2 level ups of Speed with BEXP after transfers (which is all i'm talking about) is not exactly that crazy because Boyd is able to get 2 levels ups of HP in the 3-P. allowing him to cap hp, and then giving him a good shot at speed.

But you said that two Spd procs with transfers isn't getting lucky. It is, actually. It's the same thing because he didn't cap HP yet. He'd need four levels for that at 3-P, and that's a little too much. I think 3 is feasible. And then Skill is in the way...yeah.

Also, it's "dammit", not "damnit".

Like, not having wings.

woo hoo im sorry he isnt a peggie

But he's like an unmounted Haar...with no susceptibility to thunder magic :(

Well, technically, Ike is susceptible to magic because he has terrible resistance. And thunder magic just happens to have crit on him at times. -_- Why couldn't he have kept his crazy 40% resistance from PoR?

But you said that two Spd procs with transfers isn't getting lucky. It is, actually. It's the same thing because he didn't cap HP yet. He'd need four levels for that at 3-P, and that's a little too much. I think 3 is feasible. And then Skill is in the way...yeah.

Umm, with transfer he caps HP in 3 levels at the earliest. They get +5hp transfer and boyd has a cap of 53 with a normal base of 45. 2 level ups in 3-P will likely get him 52 HP, and lets consider the possibility of a speed level up, which according to how the site does averages is a 90%. Now give him a level up, he gets Hp, str, and def. Then the next level up, the RNG chooses between speed and skl, because they are tied. How in the world is +2 speed not "feasible" by 3-1?

Umm, with transfer he caps HP in 3 levels at the earliest. They get +5hp transfer and boyd has a cap of 53 with a normal base of 45. 2 level ups in 3-P will likely get him 52 HP, and lets consider the possibility of a speed level up, which according to how the site does averages is a 90%. Now give him a level up, he gets Hp, str, and def. Then the next level up, the RNG chooses between speed and skl, because they are tied. How in the world is +2 speed not "feasible" by 3-1?

I was wrong, you are right. :awesome: I misunderstood your last message, thinking you were talking about FE9. But ok.

Go hate me. I'm sorry you never make mistakes, MR. PERFECT!

Yeah, I'm also going to have to go with a 9.5/10. He's great, but he does have one flaw, and that's 7 move. The simple fact, along with the fact that there a quite a lot of units in P3 that can be made to ORKO everything at 1-2 range (with better 2 range) makes him subordinate to Haar, Titania, and yes, even Oscar simply because of the fact that they reach and kill enemies quicker and end chapters faster. He also doesn't really one-round generals in part 3 without Adept procs. Now, he admittedly has an absurd part 4, but part 3 is the vast majority of his existence, and he's certainly not "10/10 Haar level" in part 3.

Why didn't Ike just keep all of his growths.

Well, it's just that his lack of resistance really hurts. His lack of speed also hurts, too, actually, but I think he usually has a high enough base to avoid not doubling/being doubled by anything not called 3-7 Black Knight.

Well, it's just that his lack of resistance really hurts. His lack of speed also hurts, too, actually, but I think he usually has a high enough base to avoid not doubling/being doubled by anything not called 3-7 Black Knight.

He doubles most enemies actually. He's never going to get doubled unless you don't train him. He can also BEXP slowplay his last levels for great AS. 26 AS at 20/20 is good.

He doubles most enemies actually. He's never going to get doubled unless you don't train him. He can also BEXP slowplay his last levels for great AS. 26 AS at 20/20 is good.

Yeah, which is why I said that his low speed growth (while an annoyance) isn't really a problem as long as we're not dealing with the Black Knight in 3-7. His low resistance base and low resistance growth, on the other hand, makes him mage food if he doesn't dodge them.

I know there aren't THAT many mages, but it's still pretty annoying when one thunder mage/sage gets a lucky crit on Ike, am I right? -_-

Ike's average is 9.8.

Day 39: Titania

Where do I start? Shes amazing. Axes. Mount. Great bases. Good growths. Amazing offense. Hammertime on a horse. Tough-looking woman sprite. Red hair.

I give Titania a 10/10.