[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you rate the moment you post anymore, Marciaxrolf? 8[

I give Naesala a 7. He has amazing combat, but yeah, availability issues and lack of 2-range when alot of enemies have it.

lack of 2 range, comes at s rank (really? next time try beung a royal the legal way :/ *assuming that the blood pact was to be king*). Has hgh movement, flying, and maelstrom(for whatever thats worth).

7/10

Edited by SlayerX

Skrimir gets a 6.5, Naesala gets an 8. Because I'm biased and I can do that. Skrimir is strong enough, but lack of availability and the same problems as every other non royal put him down. Naesala is a beast in his chapters, especially the desert, one of the most annoying maps in the game. Can probably reach SS strike by endgame or in 4-E-1. Doubles Auras.

Skrimir got a 6.6. I give nestling a 7/10. His combat is pretty amazing. Tear vantage and possibly adept...its a shame he only has S strike at base but SS should be obtainable before or in E-1. He has formshift, flight and canto...but lack of 2 range as always, puts him down a bit and of course, his availability isnt so hot.

Edited by PKL

4/10

I don't think she deserves that high of a score. Sure, she's forced and hits like a truck, but her durability is ass. That can be fixed, but I'd rather use those resources on people that come earlier and can contribute more. Mage move is good in the desert and she's good there.

Sanaki. Yes, resolve and stuff, but compare to Rhys, who has a bajillion times better availability and ranked in the 5-6 range. I think a 4 is appropriate, mainly because of 2 maps pre-endgame.

I give her a 5/10. Comes late but can be made a mini-calill in silver army. She can never hope to wield rexflame but she does fine with fire forges throughout the game and cymbeline if she ever needs more attack.

Pieceof crap that I'm biased against.

What CR-S01 and SOul said

4/10 -3

due to bias

3/10, because shes better than Mist.

but 4-3 = 1... :/