Which release dates do you think it might possible going to release FE12 outside of Japan when they might announce it?

10 members have voted

1. 1. Guess which for the North American release?

• I think Q1 2012
    • I think Q2 2012
    • I think Q3 2012
    • I think Q4 2012
  2. 2. Guess which for the European release?

• I think Q1 2012
    • I think Q2 2012
    • I think Q3 2012
    • I think Q4 2012
  3. 3. Guess which for the Austrillian release?

• I think Q1 2012
    • I think Q2 2012
    • I think Q3 2012
    • I think Q4 2012
  4. 4. Guess which for Other Countries' release?

• I think Q1 2012
    • I think Q2 2012
    • I think Q3 2012
    • I think Q4 2012

I highly doubt that this game is going to be Released in North America. I will give up entirely when July 2012 passes and it is still not released!

I will be sort of mad if it does too, I don't really want to play another Hard Mode File just to Merge the Male Classes!

The translation patch isn't at it's full potential but it translated the important information. I am just glad that i can play it in the first place!

Edited by Aelphaeis Mangarae

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I did downloaded the rom of FE12 a couple of Months ago and my DS emulator didn't even work on that game.

And also, I did found some something interesting in the official Shadow Dragon website about Iwata Asks - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon under in the topic 18 years ago that they are talking about the NES version and I something found about original Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (the original):

1. Curate Wrys: A character appearing in Vol. 1 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Japanese title: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi), built originally for the NES. This character does not appear in the sequel Mystery of the Emblem (Japanese title: Monshou no Nazo), also built for Super NES, but he will appear again in this latest remake.

And they also have a link to the Fire Emblem World's website in the topic about on Section 4 that this might lead to the other fans looking for FE12. (I think)

Narihiro:

Nintendo has been helping us so that the Fire Emblem homepage provides and

promotes a treasure trove of information. If an opportunity arises, I would like

to hold events and other promotions.

11. Fire Emblem World is the official homepage for the Fire Emblem in Japan

EDIT: I'm still trying to fix my corrections, sorry. -_-'

Edited by King Marth 64

Sorry, but I don't understand the significance of the two things you pointed out.

And also, I did found some something interesting in the official Shadow Dragon website about Iwata Asks - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon under in the topic 18 years ago that they are talking about the NES version and I found some proof about FE3:
And they also have a link to the Fire Emblem World's website in the topic about Playing with Friends:

What do these things have to do with this game (or anything)? : o

Edited by VincentASM

And also, I did found some something interesting in the official Shadow Dragon website about Iwata Asks - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon under in the topic 18 years ago that they are talking about the NES version and I found some proof about original Fire Emblem 3:

"Proof about the original Fire Emblem 3"... about what? ._.

Seems completely unrelated.

MUDA DA. ZA WARUDO

What do these things have to do with this game (or anything)? : o

Seems to summarize what probably anyone else is gonna say when they read your post.

Hey, Mods/Admins, we need an option for the polls for the "non-believers" that say that it'll never officially have a localization

Edited by shadowofchaos

And I did downloaded the rom of FE12 a couple of Months ago and my DS emulator didn't even work on that game.

Maybe Try Desmume Emulator if you are not using it...

If you used it though, Sorry that you couldn't find a good rom. Don't give up though, it is quite a fun game...

I don't think that it will get released anytime soon since it's sales for the first DS didn't go so great. But I would have to say that till they invest enough money for the translations..a release is possible hopefully by the end of this year.

But if it never gets released, it'll be like old times when I just import the game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Personally I'm still hoping something will appear in the form of localised FE12. I was intending to buy it, even though I didn't really enjoy FE11 as much as I thought I would have.

But with each month that passes with no news on this topic, it seems increasingly likely that FE12 will remain a Japan-only title.

Edited by Raven

Besides I did check on more stuff after I saw the trailer and the EU confirmation for Fire Emblem: Awakening and I did see Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 Virtual Console's European version was released after Wario Land 4 for GBA Ambassador Program and it was released after Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 Virtual Console's Japanese Release. And I checked on Zeldapedia which The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (the 15th title) was release after The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (the 14th title) for Europe.

This was shown for Wario Land 1 Virtual Console Release Date:

JP December 14, 2011

EU February 16, 2012

This was shown for Wario Land 4 Virtual Console Release Date:

JP December 16, 2011

NA December 16, 2011

EUDecember 16, 2011

This was shown for The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure Release Date:

JP March 18, 2004

NA June 7, 2004

EUJanuary 7, 2005

AUS April 7, 2005

This was shown for The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap Release Date:

JP November 4, 2004

EUNovember 12, 2004

NA January 10, 2005

AUS April 7, 2005

Notice: The Bold shows After the Precessor's release and Italic shows Before the Successor's Release Date. (This is just a note)

But, I think we should consider to wait a little more time for FE12 and FE13.

Edited by King Marth 64

And I'm sure it's as pointless saying this again... about as pointless as beating a dead horse...

That pretty much those people in this forum have given up and see that the only way they're playing FE12 is:

A) Play it RAW Japanese with your Region Free DS

B) Wait for Translation patch

I'm pretty sure if they're localizing anything officially... they'll be focusing on FE13. They already announced it for Europe, unlike FE12... and FE13 isn't even out yet.

A) Play it RAW Japanese with your Region Free DS

You don't even have to do this, as there's a gameplay patch available for free use already. You're not even stuck not knowing how to play the game, it's pretty much all available in English. Beyond that, the entire narrative is available to understand on Serenes Forest thanks of Vince's FE3 translations, and the new content will be available as soon as the translator's on the team think it alright to upload the scripts.

That pretty much those people in this forum have given up and see that the only way they're playing FE12 is:

You do forgot that Super Smash Bros. Melee brought Fire Emblem to everyone and brought FE7 and the recent titles outside of Japan and made it as a Popular series? And they did mentioned about Hardin's betraying which its part of FE3 in Marth's trophy porfile in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl and also did mentioned in Solid Snake's code codect about Marth with little mentioned Hardin, which might give attention to the other Fire Emblem fans that don't know the Japan-only game and some might play the Shadow Dragon which they probably trying to figure out where Hardin betrayed and finished the game and they might wanted to know where and they probably don't know it was covered in the next sequel and might get confused.

Here's some proof that I found:

Marth's Melee Trophy bio:

The betrayed prince of the Kingdom of Altea, the blood of the her Anri flows in Marth's veins. He was forced into exile when the kingdom of Dolua invaded Altea. Then, wielding his divine sword Falchion, he led a revolt and defeated the dark dragon Medus. Afterwards, Altea was annihilated by King Hardin of Akanea.

Marth's Brawl Trophy bio:

The prince of Altea, in whose veins the blood of heroes runs. He and a small group of stalwarts fought to free Altea after it was invaded by the kingdom of Doluna and the dark dragon, Medeus. With his divine sword, Falchion, he fought and defeated Medeus. However, Altea was then invaded by King Hardin of Akaneia and eventually destroyed.

Snake's conversation about Marth:

• Mei Ling: Snake, have you heard the saying "Politics makes strange bedfellows"?
  • Snake: Don't tell me that's a Chinese proverb.
  • Mei Ling: Err, no... It means that when the going gets tough, you might need unexpected partnerships in order to succeed. Marth was a prince whose kingdom was usurped. He didn't even have an army to fight with him. But as he battled his way forward, he found new allies to fight at his side, and in the end, he was able to reunite the war-torn land of Altea.
  • Snake: So he built his army from the ranks of his defeated enemies.
  • Mei Ling: Marth did his share of fighting, too. Even when he had an army, he was always alongside his men in the thick of battle. Then he was betrayed by one of his most trusted friends. I can't imagine how that feels...
  • Snake: ...I can.

I'm still trying to work on my DeSuMe emulator and I still trying to figure out how to work on this game. I'm still not getting to work.

So, can we let's just wait for a few more moments, please? I know FE13 is awesome also.

Edited by King Marth 64

You do forgot that Super Smash Bros. Melee brought Fire Emblem to everyone and brought FE7 and the recent titles outside of Japan and made it as a Popular series? And they did mentioned about Hardin's betraying which its part of FE3 in Marth's trophy porfile in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl and also did mentioned in Solid Snake's code codect about Marth with little mentioned Hardin, which might give attention to the other Fire Emblem fans that don't know the Japan-only game and some might play the Shadow Dragon which they probably trying to figure out where Hardin betrayed and finished the game and they might wanted to know where and they probably don't know it was covered in the next sequel and might get confused.

Here's some proof that I found:

Marth's Melee Trophy bio:

The betrayed prince of the Kingdom of Altea, the blood of the her Anri flows in Marth's veins. He was forced into exile when the kingdom of Dolua invaded Altea. Then, wielding his divine sword Falchion, he led a revolt and defeated the dark dragon Medus. Afterwards, Altea was annihilated by King Hardin of Akanea.

Marth's Brawl Trophy bio:

The prince of Altea, in whose veins the blood of heroes runs. He and a small group of stalwarts fought to free Altea after it was invaded by the kingdom of Doluna and the dark dragon, Medeus. With his divine sword, Falchion, he fought and defeated Medeus. However, Altea was then invaded by King Hardin of Akaneia and eventually destroyed.

Snake's conversation about Marth:

• Mei Ling: Snake, have you heard the saying "Politics makes strange bedfellows"?
  • Snake: Don't tell me that's a Chinese proverb.
  • Mei Ling: Err, no... It means that when the going gets tough, you might need unexpected partnerships in order to succeed. Marth was a prince whose kingdom was usurped. He didn't even have an army to fight with him. But as he battled his way forward, he found new allies to fight at his side, and in the end, he was able to reunite the war-torn land of Altea.
  • Snake: So he built his army from the ranks of his defeated enemies.
  • Mei Ling: Marth did his share of fighting, too. Even when he had an army, he was always alongside his men in the thick of battle. Then he was betrayed by one of his most trusted friends. I can't imagine how that feels...
  • Snake: ...I can.

I'm still trying to work on my DeSuMe emulator and I still trying to figure out how to work on this game. I'm still not getting to work.

So, can we let's just wait for a few more moments, please? I know FE13 is awesome also.

So, uh, what does any of this have to do with FE12's (incredibly unlikely) overseas release?

So, uh, what does any of this have to do with FE12's (incredibly unlikely) overseas release?

You do know that FE12 is a remake of FE3?

Let's not just jumping around it and just wait for a few more moments. -_-'

Edited by King Marth 64

Yeah, we all know that having Roy in Melee with his own Trophy info got NoA to release FE6 stateside!

Oh wait...