IMAGE THREAD

Darros

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Competitions are best when they come at you like an ambush and are over before you know it!

Is that indirectly telling me to try my best at everything I do, regardless of how worthless it may seem?

Is that indirectly telling me to try my best at everything I do, regardless of how worthless it may seem?

Well...I guess that's implied assuming you, or the reader in question, finds meaning in winning competitions which may not have any prizes, and may have but a few witnesses and only one who cares in the slightest (and his care is very slight). For instance, I am not held in high enough esteem around here for my opinion of pictures in avatars to really matter to anyone else here, and even when I initially posted my remark it was meant to be quite flippant.

Well...I guess that's implied assuming you, or the reader in question, finds meaning in winning competitions which may not have any prizes, and may have but a few witnesses and only one who cares in the slightest (and his care is very slight). For instance, I am not held in high enough esteem around here for my opinion of pictures in avatars to really matter to anyone else here, and even when I initially posted my remark it was meant to be quite flippant.

Don't put yourself down so much.