hey hey

xblade

hey guys names ryan im an australian has played lots of fire emblem. came across this site through yahoo answers, needed to find a translation patch which i did from the site so yayyyyyyy.

Yahoo. . .answers? Uh, hi?

There's some other Aussies here, so see if y'all know each other.

Because everyone who lives in the same country knows each other, Eclipse... *rolls eyes* tongue.gif

Anyways...

Hello there xblade!

Welcome to Serenes Forrest!

I hope you stick around and have a decent time here.

EXACTLY! Like, I know everyone from the US personally, even if I haven't left my state in a while!

Especially since you're out in the middle of the ocean

Welcome to SF xblade, what translation patch were you looking for perchance? FE4 is pretty fun :)

after i finshed fe 7 i always wanted to play fe 6 though now that i am playing it's alright but meh. anyways now that i know where to get the translation patches from i gonna try all the past ones

G'day, fellow Australian! Where are you from? If you say Sydney I'll have to shun you. :P:

If you're playing the old games, I'd recommend 3 or 4 to start with. 1 and 2 haven't aged well, and 5 is a sequel.

Sup new member! if you're looking for a good game might as well try FE4 (although it's mechanics are completely different from GBA ones...). Don't leave like a lot of other people who just sign on for like 2 minutes and never come back on ever again.

will try them all soon as possible probably just gonna finish sealed swords before i play another whch should take me a day or two depending if i get frustrated on a level.

oh and how many people do you get that actually join for 2 second.

i come from the ACT

Edited by xblade

Hello and wecome to the Forest! I'm Swordmaster Guy and I have traveled across the world yearning to become a Swordmaster and now I have achieved my goal and have also found this place over a year ago and have been here ever since. Yes I even sailed out of Elibe and have found Tellius(well, thats why I'm here greeting you!) and have been avoiding war with Daein ever since(don't ask why, its personal!). You don't believe me? Ask Swordmaster Fir.

speaking of fir she just died now i have to start the chapter again this is now my third attempt. damn those killer bows.

I'm afraid you have just commited a crime in my eyes.

Now, noone can stop me from (eliminating) you

well at least this somewhat of a challenge unlike fe7 or fe8. the only part that was hard was in fe7 the second last level. the one that went on for ages i mean how many bloody nomad troopers can there be

Yes, do stick around fellow newbie, and welcome to SF.

Gullible, which isn't in the dictionary.

A friend tried that trick on another friend, and it turned out that gullible wasn't in the dictionary that they used.

well at least this somewhat of a challenge unlike fe7 or fe8. the only part that was hard was in fe7 the second last level. the one that went on for ages i mean how many bloody nomad troopers can there be

Did you play Hector hard mode? I think it's a bit harder than the other modes. If you did, you're a better player than me.