Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament Headquarters!

Integrity

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how FE4 finished 3/4 people before some drafts even started. GO FE4 CREW

Although FE4 has a higher finish rate compared to most games in the first place for some reason too.

Probably because of the people who tend to play FE4 drafts.

Give me my 2 fucking points.

Tell me your turncount, jerk. I had to make like TWO CLICKS and be very happy because you killed Julius with Fee <3

Tell me your turncount, jerk. I had to make like TWO CLICKS and be very happy because you killed Julius with Fee <3

Note to self, make sure Amid gets the kill on Julius next draft.

OKAY KIDS

Since you're almost all disappointing me with your lack of doing anything, I'm going to put this here instead of actually checking threads.

First, @ULKI GO CHECK THE FE10 DTT GOSH

Second, if your clears don't end up in here they don't end up logged. So be diligent.

Yes, Integrity. I am doing NOTHING.

(I'm currently on Chapter 15, and the hard part is trying to describe WTF I'm doing, since this is the point where things get horribly lazy)

The point was more lambasting such characters as Harpoon, who's STILL claimed a certain turns clear of FE8 and hasn't provided a thing for logs.

And, y'know, everybody who hasn't even started yet.

Second, if your clears don't end up in here they don't end up logged. So be diligent.

SFDTT FE7 bout (showtopic=30024)

finished in 158 turns (unless I misinterpreted how DEFEND chapter turncounts were handled).

Team GJ Armor Hype -- 7 points

eclipse: Abel, Wendell, Bord, Jake, Rickard, Vyland, Boah, Beck, Darros, Maria -- 166 turns clear = 1st

But thanks for thinking of me, dear. :D

what, you didn't think I'd go out of my way for ECLIPSE?

I'll get back on it when there's a lull in my schoolwork. As it stands I'm willing to do scrubbby drafts and play less than optimally but I want to give the SFDTT my 105%.

I'll get back on it when there's a lull in my schoolwork. As it stands I'm willing to do scrubbby drafts and play less than optimally but I want to give the SFDTT my 105%.

This is the same for me too. Im planning a lot more in the SFDTTFE10 than usual.