Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament Headquarters!

Integrity

Oh. My. God. This is a horrible idea, but I'M DOING IT.

This is a TOURNAMENT of DRAFTING TOURNAMENTS. I need 28 PLAYERS and 7 GHOST DRAFTERS.

What's going on?

YOU sign up to either be one of the 28 or one of the ghosts. When I have 28, RANDOM DOT ORG will give me FOUR TEAM CAPTAINS. Those FOUR TEAM CAPTAINS will then DECIDE ON A COOL TEAM NAME and then DRAFT THEIR TEAMS from the remaining 24. The teams will discuss STRATEGY. The teams will discuss WHO PLAYS WHAT GAME. Then DRAFTING will begin for UNITS. Then THE GAME will be AFOOT.

The GAMES INVOLVED are FE4, FE6, FE7, FE8, FE10, FE11, and FE12. When you sign up, leave WHICH GAMES YOU CAN PLAY and YOUR ORDER OF PREFERENCE.

And ONE MORE THING: feel free to sign up even if you can only play A FEW GAMES. After the players draft is over, I will ALLOW PLAYER TRADING if a team cannot play a game.

The SEVEN GHOST DRAFTERS will ACT AS FILLER in the FE7, FE10, FE11, and FE12 drafts. They will DRAFT TEAMS because otherwise the FE10 teams would be MASSIVE. They are FREE TO PLAY their games and I WILL LOG their turncounts, but they will not be part of ANY TEAM, so they will NOT BE DRAFTABLE. I need 1 FE7, 3 FE10, 1 FE11, and 2 FE12 GHOSTS.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Team ;/ -- 8 points

JBCWK: Hardin, Ogma, Sedgar, Lena, Xane, Roshea, Etzel, Tomas, Ymir, Macellan

General Horace: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher), Ares, Laylea, Noish, Holyn, Amid, Mana, Sharlow, Hannibal -- 223 turns clear = 2nd

Kopfjager: Ryan, Caeda, Warren, Wendell, Norne, Malice, Merric, Nagi, Sheema, Samson, Tiki

CR-S01: Volug, Boyd, Nealuchi, Sigrun, Calill, Rhys, Astrid, Ena, Fiona

Dio: Miredy, Zealot, Lot, Echidna, Cecilia, Igrene, Astohl, Yodel, Bors, Ray, Hugh, Barth

Second Pronoun: Lowen, Erk, Serra, Hawkeye, Matthew, Guy, Nino

Bolting: Cormag, Duessel, Artur, Gilliam, Dozla, Neimi, Amelia -- 149 turns clear = 1st

Team Curse You, Horace! -- 5 points

Vicious Sal: Luke, Linde, Minerva, Cord, Barst, Wrys, Radd, Dolph, Macellan, Michalis, Bantu

Dokutayuu: (Sylvia, Leen, Corple), (Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna), Dew, Shanan, Cuan, Azel, Ardan, Dimna, Radney, Beowulf -- 222 turns clear = 1st

PKL: Zihark, Nephenee, Tanith, Soren, Leonardo, Sanaki, Makalov, Tormod, Gareth

Whitefang: Caeda, Wolf, Gordin, Castor, Horace, Matthis, Radd, Elice, Lorenz, Tiki

Naglfar: Franz, Tethys, Moulder, Syrene, Joshua, L'Arachel, Rennac

Aura Wolf: Rutger, Thany, Ellen, Chad, Lugh, Shin, Bartre, Garret, Karel, Ward, Oujay, Sue

Gcubedude: Pent, Sain, Farina, Canas, Bartre/Karla, Rebecca, Legault

Team Nameless Draft Team

Rapier: (Aideen, Lana, Lester), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Lex, Alec, Midir, Femina, Jeanne, Linda, Roddlevan, Johalva

Integrity: Alan, Clarine, Noah, Percival, Zeiss, Klein, Fir, Lilina, Douglas, Sophia, Wolt, Wendy

Balcerzak: Fiora, Kent, Isadora, Oswin, Harken, Rath, Renault

Marth: Catria, Yumina, Ogma, Jake, Julian, Robert, Yubello, Dice, Samto, Beck, Tomas

Mercenary Raven: Aran, Oscar, Naesala, Lucia, Skrimir, Ranulf, Nasir, Stefan, Renning

Darros: Cain, Cord, Julian, Draug, Wrys, Midia, Caesar, Minerva, Astram, Linda

The Creeper: Vanessa, Saleh, Gerik, Forde, Ross, Innes, Marisa

Team GJ Armor Hype -- 7 points

eclipse: Abel, Wendell, Bord, Jake, Rickard, Vyland, Boah, Beck, Darros, Maria -- 166 turns clear = 1st

Camtech: (Fury, Fee, Sety), (Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny), Levin, Fin, Claude, Daisy, Hawk, Trista, Asaello, Johan -- 228 turns clear = 3rd

Paperblade: Lance, Tate, Dieck, Saul, Treck, Gonzales, Niime, Cath, Juno, Dorothy, Geese, Dayan

zorbees: Florina, Lucius, Raven, Dart, Lyn, Dorcas, Wil

Gafgarion: Rody, Gordin, Athena, Etzel, Jeorge, Darros, Horace, Roger, Frost, Wolf, Roshea

Mysterio: Titania, Ilyana, Marcia, Meg, Heather, Kieran, Giffca, Kyza, Kurthnaga

Bonerusa: Garcia, Kyle, Tana, Colm, Lute, Natasha, Knoll

Team Ghostal

Cap'n Flint: Heath, Priscilla, Eliwood, Vaida, Jaffar, Louise, Karel

SlayerX: Edward, Gatrie, Elincia, Nailah, Mordecai, Caineghis, Rolf, Vika, Pelleas

DaveStrider: Jill, Mia, Janaff, Laura, Lethe, Muarim, Mist, Danved, Oliver

Snike: Nolan, Shinon, Ulki, Tibarn, Brom, Volke, Tauroneo, Bastian, Lyre

Kirby: Barst, Navarre, Merric, Athena, Dolph, Catria, Palla, Roger, Jeorge, Est

Lightli: Palla, Cecille, Mallesia, Navarre, Matthis, Caesar, Est, Katarina, Ymir, Midia, Astram

Furetchen: Sirius, Draug, Frey, Cain, Belf, Leiden, Abel, Ellerean, Bord, Castor, Sedgar

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be another FE10 ghost.

But uh, can you explain this part?

They will DRAFT TEAMS because otherwise the FE10 teams would be MASSIVE. They are FREE TO PLAY their games and I WILL LOG their turncounts, but they will not be part of ANY TEAM, so they will NOT BE DRAFTABLE.

I kinda don't want to be a player because I can only play 10 and 11, so yeah. Or is that okay with you?

Edited by CR-S01

You can sign up as a player even if you can only do one or two games. We'll deal with complications arising from that later.

EDIT: Actually...

EDIT2: Okay, a little extra clause. If, due to shenanigans, a team cannot play one game or another, I'll allow trading after the players draft.

The only thing I require of the ghosts is that they draft like they mean it. They're secondary to the main point, and only have to play if they want to.

Edited by Integrity

[11:09:20] Sialvoty_WA_Satn Integrity would it be a bad idea to have my first draft be your draft tournament tournament

[11:09:40] Integrity probably

[11:09:42] do it

let's go a HORRIBLE fe player trying out drafting woo

I could conceivably play any of them but my computer would get pretty pissy over the DS games so

Order: 8=10>7>>>>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>11=12>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6

All right. I love this idea.

Put me down, with FE11>FE7>FE12>FE8

(AND THESE WILL BE PRIORITY ABOVE ALL DRAFTS, MEANING THEY WILL BE FINISHED, BY GOLLY.)

Edited by 13th

FE9 and FE5 aren't being played.

OK, sorry then

fe6>fe10>fe7>fe8>fe4 please

on second thought, make it fe8=fe7>fe6=fe10

and I can do fe4, but making me do would be shooting your team in the foot

now, we just need the craziest and bravest drafters to enter this.....

Where's Soul?

Edited by The Creeper

You're kidding, right?

The SEVEN GHOST DRAFTERS will ACT AS FILLER in the FE7, FE10, FE11, and FE12 drafts. They will DRAFT TEAMS because otherwise the FE10 teams would be MASSIVE. They are FREE TO PLAY their games and I WILL LOG their turncounts, but they will not be part of ANY TEAM, so they will NOT BE DRAFTABLE. I need 1 FE7, 3 FE10, 1 FE11, and 2 FE12 GHOSTS.