I play Shadow Dragon online once in a while

I also play Super Smash Bros. Brawl online

and I am just an overall Nintendo fan

Oh and I am currently working on a new online team

Edited by Mr. MR

Hello.

I am Inigo Montoya 13th.

Enjoy your stay.

Challenge me to an FE11 draft if you wish.

Lol Princess Bride

Sure Maybe sometime

I am unfamiliar with the FE slang

What does draft mean exactly?

Edited by Mr. MR

You're about to see seven go off at once

Here's what happens:

1. The draft order is randomized.

2. People read the rules regarding what drafted/undrafted units can/can't do, other restrictions, etc. For example, no Wifi Shop during Shadow Dragon/New Mystery drafts.

3. Units are picked, snake-style.

4. After everyone's been picked, you play the game with the units you chose, and aim for the lowest turn count.

5. Log your progress, and keep track of your turn counts. I try to post my unit's stats per chapter, but some do it every few chapters.

6. Have fun~!

A draft is where several players all pick units 1 by 1. You can, for the most part, only use those units which you drafted to try and get the lowest turn count out of all the drafters. At least, I'm pretty sure thats what it is, I've never been in one myself.

Anyways, WELCOME TO THE FOREST. i hope you have a decent time here at least. Who are your favorite characters?

Hello Mr New Guy Here. I regret to inform you that I find your avatar obscene beyond the pale. I am here to declare my intention to have you banned.

Ah I'm just kidding. And even if I wasn't, it wouldn't matter - I am effectless.

Edited by Mr. Game and Watch

Hello Mr New Guy Here. I regret to inform you that I find your avatar obscene beyond the pale. I am here to declare my intention to have you banned.

Ah I'm just kidding. And even if I wasn't, it wouldn't matter - I am effectless.

lol whatever

If you really want me to change it just ask

anyway Do you by chance happen main Mr. G&W in Smash? laugh.gif

Edited by Mr. MR

My favorite characters are Linde, Ewan, and Hector. I probably have more but these where the first to come to mind.

Are you related to 13th?

try a draft, or host one.

also, try fe6,fe7,fe8,fe9, and fe10.

You might also like fe4/fe5

lol whatever

If you really want me to change it just ask

anyway Do you by chance happen main Mr. G&W in Smash? laugh.gif

I don't. Just highlight the area under my message and you'll see something else. I'm warning you because you might see people do it again!

I don't really play smash anymore because the only people I knew who played it played it in college, but G&W was one of my favorite characters. I also owned some G&W games as a kid, though I barely remember them. Mostly I named myself this because Jigglypuff asked me to name myself after a smash character and I was feeling obliging.

I don't. Just highlight the area under my message and you'll see something else. I'm warning you because you might see people do it again!

I don't really play smash anymore because the only people I knew who played it played it in college, but G&W was one of my favorite characters. I also owned some G&W games as a kid, though I barely remember them. Mostly I named myself this because Jigglypuff asked me to name myself after a smash character and I was feeling obliging.

Maybe I should rename myself to Ganondorf lol

Although I have been gaining some skill with Sheik

Now that I think about it, maybe I should rename to Pichu

Edited by Mr. MR

HI! welcome to the forest. Try not to leave us after a week or so.

I probably wont

I still have to finish building my new online teams for Shadow Dragon not to mention test them

I also like the activity on this site