[SFDTT: FE10]

Integrity

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean Transfered Neph...

I meant: crt the armor, have the path to Yeardley cleared so Brom shoves her and get to the boss by PP2, but having her in Wrath range for the double crt.

That is some pretty nasty abuse...:/

So I just started, and Miccy crits the first bandit. Then Eddie does his own wrath/nonwrathcritblicking.

On the downside, she gets res only on a level up. ;/

Dont tell me you got the 4 turn...the most unreliable thing ever. Im not buying it. Miccy has like 3% crit.

So

5 turns for chapter 1, with a much better level up for her this time, Mag/Spd/Luk/Res. Is there some sort of constant RNG or something? Because she kept getting the same superfluous crit on the first bandit (after Edward attacks it). Played up to 1-6 so far. I didn't get thani to save turns (to get the hand axe) but it didn't affect Micaiah at all, really. She ORKO's the armors anyway.

So

5 turns for chapter 1, with a much better level up for her this time, Mag/Spd/Luk/Res. Is there some sort of constant RNG or something? Because she kept getting the same superfluous crit on the first bandit (after Edward attacks it). Played up to 1-6 so far. I didn't get thani to save turns (to get the hand axe) but it didn't affect Micaiah at all, really. She ORKO's the armors anyway.

Damnit, she thought of it too :(.

too lazy, i was just answering CR-S01's question

I know i was joking... hence the :3, but it would have been great i there was anysort of table... then drafts would be so broken...

1-P - 5 Pretty standard.

1-1 - 6 I didn't visit the hand axe church, which saved me a turn. 5 is probably possible but whatever. Nolan had about half his HP left, then Micaiah healed him. Also the javelin loldier missed on Miccy. Ha. Nolan never took a turn to self-heal.

1-2 - 5 Didn't get thani, which saved me a turn. I got the energy drop at least. Micaiah held the chokepoint and killed the soldiers while Nolan went up and killed things. I had to make sure he didn't get doubled by the fighter, because he's occasionally doubled. Eddie and Leo hid behind Nolan and ferried Laura to the arrive tile.

1-3 - 6 I rushed through the RHS side, obtained nothing. Miccy has 5 defense without the dracoshield by the end of the chapter D| It looks pretty decent, so I'm gonna save the draco just in case.

1-4 - 7 Standard. I give Miccy the Agony kill though.

1-5 - 6 Fed Volug the energy drop. Sothe stole a master seal for me because I really need one for Fiona, and trying to get it in 1-7 might cost a turn.

1-6-1 - 4 Sothe gets adept at the beginning so he can kill armors he might miss an ORKO on. And for 1-6-2.

Haven't done 1-6-2 yet because I'm lazy and I'm trying to figure out if a 4 turn for 1-7 is possible.

Haven't done 1-6-2 yet because I'm lazy and I'm trying to figure out if a 4 turn for 1-7 is possible.

You have Volug and fiona, so i'd say yes, its possible most likely, though i never have attempt it it...

That would mean Volug Saviours Miccy cause Sothe won't be able to.

you can have a chain involving fiona rescues first, then sothe, who gives it to a max moved volug (character that take/give and rescuing may vary).

I would have finished the other draft, and updated this one had i fixed my wii. Unfortunately my house doesn't have the tools necesary and people seem to be unwilling to get them for me. Why i don't go get them is because i lazy.

I'll update this Saturday because I have no time at the moment. I also restarted because I accidentally wrote over my most recent save, so it's either start over from 1-3 or restart completely. I'll just start over because I want to try for that 5 turn in 1-1.

I'll update this Saturday because I have no time at the moment. I also restarted because I accidentally wrote over my most recent save, so it's either start over from 1-3 or restart completely. I'll just start over because I want to try for that 5 turn in 1-1.

>_>