[SFDTT: FE12]

Integrity

IN THE RED CORNER, DRESSED FAR MORE SHARPLY THAN ALL OTHER PARTICIPANTS IN THE COMPETITION: 13TH!

IN THE GOLD CORNER, HUNTING HEADS ON ANON AND MISSING AN UMLAUT: KOPFJAGER!

IN THE GREEN CORNER, SELLING US OUT IN PROFESSIONAL DRAFTING, GAFGARION!

IN THE BLUE CORNER, HEADING HIS OWN GAME FOR A CHANGE, OUR ALTEAN LORD MARTH!

GHOSTAL STRIKES AGAIN! THIS TIME THEY BRING

A MAN WITH WHOM I HAVE MANY GRIEVANCES, ALL OF WHICH I WILL SET ASIDE FOR THE TOURNEY: LIGHTLI!

A MAN WITH WHOM I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO GRIEVANCES, AND WHO OCCUPIES THE HIGHEST HONORED HALL OF MY SOUL: FURETCHEN!

[spoiler=jesus this is finally over]Drafting:

1. This draft is for 6 players

2. Marth, Arran, Xane, Feena, and Rickard are free for all.

3. My Unit is free for all, but only as an Archer, Mage, Cleric or their respective promoted classes.

4. The game will be played on Hard 1.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors.

3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. However, all drafted characters who are recruitable in the Prologue must be recruited.

4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.

5. All Gaiden chapters must be visited.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:

1. Forging, the Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.

2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.

3. Warp may not be used on Marth. Rescue may not be used on Marth by a unit who has been Warped earlier in the chapter.

4. Hammerne may not be used on the Rescue Staff.

5. Use of the Base Arena is allowed.

6. Use of the Clock Bonus is strictly prohibited.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.

2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.

3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.

4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.

5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.

Marth: Catria, Yumina, Ogma, Jake, Julian, Robert, Yubello, Dice, Samto, Beck, Tomas

13th: Luke, Linde, Minerva, Cord, Barst, Wrys, Radd, Dolph, Macellan, Michalis, Bantu

Gafgarion: Rody, Gordin, Athena, Etzel, Jeorge, Darros, Horace, Roger, Frost, Wolf, Roshea

Lightli: Palla, Cecille, Mallesia, Navarre, Matthis, Caesar, Est, Katarina, Ymir, Midia, Astram

Furetchen: Sirius, Draug, Frey, Cain, Belf, Leiden, Abel, Ellerean, Bord, Castor, Sedgar

Kopfjager: Ryan, Caeda, Warren, Wendell, Norne, Malice, Merric, Nagi, Sheema, Samson, Tiki

And poor lonely Vyland.

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marthisstuck

I'm Marth. Only thing is I'm not able to log into my account for some weird error.

And yes, join date does explain it. I made another account for myself. I'm gonna figure out why i cant login. :S

Ok so I found out the real reason why I couldn't login. I forgot my REAL login username, talk about carelessness? xP

I'll make it official and pick Catria though.

EDIT: before you ask how it happened, I always tick the remember me option, so I've been instantly logging in here for quite a while. I eventually forgot it but...

Edited by Marth

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have Sirius

Seein' everything, the time is goin'

Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'

Gotta get down to the bus stop

Gotta catch my bus, I see my Sables

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning

Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs

Gotta have my bowl, gotta have Sirius

Seein' everything, the time is goin'

Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'

Gotta get down to the bus stop

Gotta catch my bus, I see my Sables

..Gawd. *facepalm*

Wen, Blues, and I, the ones truly affected by this mess, need to do something

Gafgarion gets on like once a day it seems. He took all day yesterday to pick, and now we're waiting on him again. So in an effort to speed things up, we would like to ask that someone pick for Gafgarion by proxy. Someone from his team. (Even though the only logical person there is Paper. Logical for this.)

Like I said, its to help speed things up, and to get this one finished sooner or later.

Gafgarion gets on like once a day it seems. He took all day yesterday to pick, and now we're waiting on him again. So in an effort to speed things up, we would like to ask that someone pick for Gafgarion by proxy. Someone from his team. (Even though the only logical person there is Paper. Logical for this.)

Like I said, its to help speed things up, and to get this one finished sooner or later.

*comes out of his den*

"I second this."

*goes back inside*

I second this suggestion.

I know this is in part fueled by impatience, but it gets frustating FAST when you're looking at the other drafts having finished drafting (and some of them already approaching halfway through the game) while we're still stuck at second-pick-stage here.

Since I'm apparently a babysitter for the children in ipchat, Gafgarion will be picking Gordin.

Edit:

[14:39] <Dark_Sage> It was 5:58 PM when I made my pick. If anything, I was waiting on him to get a move on.

CALLING YOU OUT, WEN

HOW DARE YOU NOT CONFORM YOUR SCHEDULE AND TIME ZONE TO MINE

Edited by Paperblade