[SFDTT: FE12]

Integrity

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wen, since you felt the need to keep crying in ipchat, I will call you out here:

[21:30] * Dark_Sage (~180d5325@synIRC-4359FB0B.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: CGI:IRC)

See those numbers at the start? Those are called timestamps! They represent the hour and minute when a message was received! This line is when Sage left IRC, and can be translated to 9:30PM PST (or 11:30PM CST, the time zone Sage lives in). Now, look at the line I took earlier (shortly after he got online)

[14:39] <Dark_Sage> It was 5:58 PM when I made my pick. If anything, I was waiting on him to get a move on.

This means 2:39PM PST (or 4:39PM CST).

If we compare the timestamps, we can see that he was on for 7 hours today! Wow, that's almost a third of the day! That's quite a lot of time considering that people have to sleep and go to school and/or work, especially for someone who is apparently holding up the draft with his inactivity!

So, I reiterate: You are an impatient fuckwad. Most people live on the other side of the planet from you, and thus cannot afford to be around when you are. My team also likes to discuss picks, and we can't do that when Sage is at school and eclipse is at work. Deal with it.

Edited by Paperblade

My MU:

HCwS4.png

Prologue-1: 4/4 turns.

Usual stuff. It's possible to do this faster, but that requires a dodge rig, and I refuse that. Eclipse actually DODGED Jagen, so I did end up using only one Vuln, but that doesn't matter. :P:

Prologue-2: 3/7 turns.

Luke and Rody suicides and gets torched for their effort.

Prologue-3: 3/10 turns.

Smart luring and positioning is the key.

Prologue-4: 3/13 turns.

The 2-turn strat relies on a too specific combination of enemy stats as well as a certain level up proc in-chapter, so I use the 100% reliable 3-turn method.

Prologue-5: 2/15 turns.

Thanks Horace for the discovery of this 100% reliable method. ;):

CmTBB.png

Prologue-6: 2/17 turns.

Piece of Cake.

Prologue-7: 3/20 turns.

Cain is DA MAN.

Prologue-8: 3/23 turns.

Yep. 3 turns. ;):

ZhdOX.png

Edited by Kopfjager

Decided to get Prologue going because I'm bored.

Prologue 1: 3 Turn Clear

The usual. Kill loldier during EP1, heal next to Jeigan PP2, kill during EP3.

Prologue 2: 2 Turn Clear

PP1 weaken first cav, finish it during EP. Second cav runs up to Lilina and misses (90% display hit :sweatdrop: ), finish during PP2.

Proof of what 13th calls impossible here:

P2T2Clear.png

Prologue 3: 3-Turn Clear

PP1 kill Mercenary, EP1 a fighter comes down and blocks Caeda from attacking Lilina (and even misses his swing to be extra nice). PP2 kill the fighter and Caeda, Rody moves up to lure in the second fighter. EP2, it takes the bait. Finish in PP3.

Chose Athena-version of P4 (This means I can never pick Gaggles or else my entire run is void which now means you guys are going to force me to pick him if he isn't already taken, but oh well)

Will edit later with more stuff (i.e. when I do more chapters) did I do this right guys?

EDIT:

Prologue 4: 3-Turn Clear

PP1 kill first two loldiers, EP1 everyone moves in. PP2 kill everyone but Athena, EP2 Athena fails to kill a cav, PP3 finish.

EDIT 2:

Prologue 5: 2-Turn Clear

PP1 kill the lower-left fighter with Athena and the upper-right archer with the two cavs, move Lilina in so she can lure away the thief while leaving the fighter alone.

EP1 has the fighter clock a cav over the head, the thief take the bait, and the archer plinking at Athena

PP2 has Merric kill the archer, Ryan finishing off the thief, the red cav and Lilina taking out the upper-right fighter, and everyone else going off to stab the boss to death.

Since otherwise no one would probably believe me, here's the proof.

P5T2Clear.png

Choose Draug's chapter, because Draug dies to Lilina :3:

Edited by Lightli

Decided to get Prologue going because I'm bored.

Chose Athena-version of P4 (This means I can never pick Gaggles or else my entire run is void which now means you guys are going to force me to pick him if he isn't already taken, but oh well)

Gordin's already taken, anyway.

Lucky...lightli. And I mean REALLY lucky. A 3 turn clear of P1 AND a 2 turn clear of P2? The force is with you dude.

This is more divine guidance, surely. Lightli should start a cult (Or better yet, BUY SOME LOTTERY!!!).

Because I am a glutton for punishment, I pick Bantu Yubello Matthis Matthis! He's not bad, he just sucks to recruit. But with my beginner's luck, I'll get him in no time!

Also, I now have won 50$ from the lottery. Yay.