[SFDTT: FE12]

Integrity

Furet told me on IP chat that he wants Vergil (Belf).

As for myself, I'll take the ladies please. (Norne and Malice).

I'm not 100% sure on who furet wants after Belf, so I'll let him decide that for himself.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting now.

Prologue 1: 4 turns

Like Wen said. Its possible in 3, but requires Dodgerigging. No thanks.

Prologue 2: 3 turns

Why did it take me 20 tries to do this?

At least MU got Defense.

Prologue 3: 3 turns

Yay for Ryan Sniping Caeda for 18.

Prologue 4: 3 turns

Luke killed Athena.

Prologue 5: 2 turns

Positioning is key.

Prologue 6: 2 turns

Ogma was simple. Luke is gaining nice exp.

Prologue 7: 3 turns

Cain is so easy I did it with my eyes closed.

Prologue 8: 3 turns

Damn it Wen, How dare you find a strat for me to rage to find. But its done..

PROLOGUE TOTAL: 23 turns.

Edited by 13th

Caesar was the man who effectively undid the Republic, Augustus was just the guy to take the reins.

Both were great men, to be fair.

(But neither can stand before the great Caligula!)

I actually meant the generic.

But that said I really like Caesar and apparently there's also Julius as a generic name, so maybe that's what I should've used. Oh, well.

Prologue 1

4/4

A 4 turn is always achievable as long as you have Farmer's Child/Diverse. I went with Farmer's Child/Diverse/Honorable. Mage MU attacked the soldier. Turn 2 she went into Jeigan's range, healed, and on the EP the soldier suicided and Jeigan took damage. Turn 3 she healed herself again and Jeigan attacked. Turn 4 MU finished him off.

Prologue 2

3/7

Mage MU went on the east fort while Ryan went on the north fort. Luke attacked Mage MU. Ryan chipped at Luke and Mage MU went into Rody's range and finished Luke off. Turn 3 Ryan and MU combine for the kill.

Prologue 3

3/10

Mage MU stands right below Ryan and Luke stands on the fort. A fighter attacks MU and a Mercenary attacks Rody. Turn 2, Mage MU finishes attacks the mercenary, Ryan and Rody combine on the fighter and kill it, and Luke finishes the mercenary. This puts Luke in Sheeda's range and Rody in the other fighter's. Turn 3 Ryan takes down Sheeda and MU and Rody kill the fighter.

Prologue 4

3/13

100% guaranteed 3 turn clear was done. The opening moves are what sets the 3 turn up. Ryan and Mage MU need to chip a soldier and Luke finishes. Sheeda attacks the south soldier, Rody finishes it. Athena will then attack Rody and the archer will attack MU. After this, there are several ways to proceed and still get the 3 turn.

Prologue 5

2/15

Paperblade helped me out with the strat and the ones for Prologues 6, 7, and 8. This one has to have the AI cooperate with you after you do the specific moves. I'm not sure what would cause it to change its behavior, but sometimes, it just does. Also Luke needs to be able to 2HKO the thief with an Iron Sword to make this work.

Prologue 6

2/17

Went Ogma's route. It's easier to 2 turn this than the Draug route because you don't have to deal with a mage. Anyway I had Merric and MU combine on the north fighter while Rody finished it. Cecil traded the Steel Sword and Steel Bow to Ryan who chipped at the south fighter with it. Athena took the Steel Sword and KO'd the fighter. On the EP, Ogma and the cav went after Athena and the archer went after MU. Rody finished the archer, Ryan and Mage MU KO'd Ogma and Athena finished the Cav.

Prologue 7

3/20

Merric ORKO's the north armor w/Elfire, MU and Athena combine on the west armor, Sheeda kills the archer near Cain, Ogma blocks the Myrm, Rody moves up. Turn 2, everything but Cain is dead thanks to Merric and MU. I positioned Sheeda right next to Cain but surprisingly, he didn't attack. I guess he only attacks on turn 4. Ogma and Rody moved closer. Turn 3, Ogma and Sheeda combine on Cain while Rody takes the kill.

Prologue 8

3/23

I mapped out a rough idea of what needed to be done by turn 2, but Paperblade helped make it happen. The Mages need to be lured out by turn 1 and Katarina needs to move by turn 3. Cain needs an Iron lance and vulnerary. Ogma needs to be recruited for this to happen. On turn 1, Ryan and Mage MU must combine and kill the thief w/one of them luring the west hunter. Athena lures the Silver Axe brigand at the center, Sheeda kills the other thief, Wrys keeps her at full health, Ogma moves his max move to the east (he must start out east) and lures the other Silver Axe brigand. Cain attacks the other hunter and lures the mage. On the EP Athena kills the Silver Axe Brigand, Ogma kills the other Brigand if it has 26 HP/4 Def (it's ok if he doesn't, you just need MU or Marth to finish it on the next turn) and Cain should gets attacked by the mage. On the PP phase of turn 2, Ryan heals himself and goes down to lure the mage, Cain heals himself and stands on the east pillar just within Katarina's range, Sheeda kills the mage and Wrys heals her. Athena moves her max move above and heals herself. Marth takes care of the hunter. Katarina then attacks Cain, two thiefs attack Sheeda, a mage attacks ryan, and the other two thieves attack Athena. Turn 3 Wrys heals Sheeda and she and Marth stab Katarina in the face. Everyone else mops up.

While experimenting on the map, I found a reliable 4 turn clear that allows for the deployment of a cav so they can get more exp. MU also gets a higher level this way. It's safer to do for the most part.

Problem Wen? :B):

Edited by Gafgarion

Prologue 1

4/4

A 4 turn is always achievable as long as you have Farmer's Child/Diverse. I went with Farmer's Child/Diverse/Honorable. Mage MU attacked the soldier. Turn 2 she went into Jeigan's range, healed, and on the EP the soldier suicided and Jeigan took damage. Turn 3 she healed herself again and Jeigan attacked. Turn 4 MU finished him off.

Prologue 2

3/7

Mage MU went on the east fort while Ryan went on the north fort. Luke attacked Mage MU. Ryan chipped at Luke and Mage MU went into Rody's range and finished Luke off. Turn 3 Ryan and MU combine for the kill.

Prologue 3

3/10

Mage MU stands right below Ryan and Luke stands on the fort. A fighter attacks MU and a Mercenary attacks Rody. Turn 2, Mage MU finishes attacks the mercenary, Ryan and Rody combine on the fighter and kill it, and Luke finishes the mercenary. This puts Luke in Sheeda's range and Rody in the other fighter's. Turn 3 Ryan takes down Sheeda and MU and Rody kill the fighter.

Prologue 4

3/13

100% guaranteed 3 turn clear was done. The opening moves are what sets the 3 turn up. Ryan and Mage MU need to chip a soldier and Luke finishes. Sheeda attacks the south soldier, Rody finishes it. Athena will then attack Rody and the archer will attack MU. After this, there are several ways to proceed and still get the 3 turn.

Prologue 5

2/15

Paperblade helped me out with the strat and the ones for Prologues 6, 7, and 8. This one has to have the AI cooperate with you after you do the specific moves. I'm not sure what would cause it to change its behavior, but sometimes, it just does. Also Luke needs to be able to 2HKO the thief with an Iron Sword to make this work.

Prologue 6

2/17

Went Ogma's route. It's easier to 2 turn this than the Draug route because you don't have to deal with a mage. Anyway I had Merric and MU combine on the north fighter while Rody finished it. Cecil traded the Steel Sword and Steel Bow to Ryan who chipped at the south fighter with it. Athena took the Steel Sword and KO'd the fighter. On the EP, Ogma and the cav went after Athena and the archer went after MU. Rody finished the archer, Ryan and Mage MU KO'd Ogma and Athena finished the Cav.

Prologue 7

3/20

Merric ORKO's the north armor w/Elfire, MU and Athena combine on the west armor, Sheeda kills the archer near Cain, Ogma blocks the Myrm, Rody moves up. Turn 2, everything but Cain is dead thanks to Merric and MU. I positioned Sheeda right next to Cain but surprisingly, he didn't attack. I guess he only attacks on turn 4. Ogma and Rody moved closer. Turn 3, Ogma and Sheeda combine on Cain while Rody takes the kill.

Prologue 8

3/23

I mapped out a rough idea of what needed to be done by turn 2, but Paperblade helped make it happen. The Mages need to be lured out by turn 1 and Katarina needs to move by turn 3. Cain needs an Iron lance and vulnerary. Ogma needs to be recruited for this to happen. On turn 1, Ryan and Mage MU must combine and kill the thief w/one of them luring the west hunter. Athena lures the Silver Axe brigand at the center, Sheeda kills the other thief, Wrys keeps her at full health, Ogma moves his max move to the east (he must start out east) and lures the other Silver Axe brigand. Cain attacks the other hunter and lures the mage. On the EP Athena kills the Silver Axe Brigand, Ogma kills the other Brigand if it has 26 HP/4 Def (it's ok if he doesn't, you just need MU or Marth to finish it on the next turn) and Cain should gets attacked by the mage. On the PP phase of turn 2, Ryan heals himself and goes down to lure the mage, Cain heals himself and stands on the east pillar just within Katarina's range, Sheeda kills the mage and Wrys heals her. Athena moves her max move above and heals herself. Marth takes care of the hunter. Katarina then attacks Cain, two thiefs attack Sheeda, a mage attacks ryan, and the other two thieves attack Athena. Turn 3 Wrys heals Sheeda and she and Marth stab Katarina in the face. Everyone else mops up.

While experimenting on the map, I found a reliable 4 turn clear that allows for the deployment of a cav so they can get more exp. MU also gets a higher level this way. It's safer to do for the most part.

Problem Wen? :B):

On P-5: Luke 2HKOs that thief at base I think, but you likely used the exact same strat I used. The one I had doubts on are Lightli's, but he's a ghost so it doesn't matter.

On P-8: I used a less aggressive and somewhat safer strat, but essentially the same thing. And yeah, if you wanna 4-turn you can level up a guy of your choice rather freely. It's amusing how Ryan is a crucial guy for LTCing this chapter though. :XD:

BEcause this is an update on progress, and I don't want to confuse it with my pick, here is Update!

Prologue: 23 turns total.

Chapter 1: 4 turns

Arran Silver Lance killed Lorenz. I wanted to give it to MU, but MU didn't double...

Marth Lord 6.96 26 HP 8 Strength 0 Magic 10 Skill 10 Speed 9 Luck 8 Defense 0 Resist D Swords
Shin Mage 6.71 20 HP 3 Strength 7 Magic 9 Skill 10 Speed 4 Luck 3 Defense 4 Resist C Tomes
Arran Drakky 3.84 24 HP 11 Strength 1 Magic 12 Skill 11 Speed 4 Luck 12 Defense 3 Resist B Lances E Axes
Luke Pirate 5.74 24 HP 11 Strength 0 Magic 7 Skill 12 Speed 7 Luck 6 Defense 0 Resist E Axes

Chapter 2: 6 turns

Took a little work to do, but it was simple enough. Jagen WHAT THE HECK? ARRAN had to kill Lumel. Damn Bosses.

Marth Lord 7.31 27 HP 8 Strength 0 Magic 11 Skill 11 Speed 10 Luck 9 Defense 0 Resist D Swords
Shin Mage 7.37 21 HP 3 Strength 7 Magic 10 Skill 10 Speed 5 Luck 3 Defense 5 Resist C Tomes
Arran Drakky 4.51 24 HP 11 Strength 1 Magic 13 Skill 12 Speed 4 Luck 12 Defense 3 Resist B Lances E Axes
Luke Pirate 7.69 26 HP 13 Strength 0 Magic 8 Skill 14 Speed 8 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist E Axes
Cord Merc 2.55 18 HP 6 Strength 0 Magic 12 Skill 11 Speed 5 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist E Swords
Linde Mage 4.00 20 HP 0 Strength 4 Magic 5 Skill 8 Speed 8 Luck 2 Defense 4 Resist D Tomes

Chapter 3: 14 turns

Stupid Julian makes you take ZOMG turns. But he saves those 7 turns by recruiting Rickard. Who then saves them by chestraiding. But in the last 4 turns, I hit the shop and stocked up on Steel Weapons.

Marth Lord 7.31 27 HP 8 Strength 0 Magic 11 Skill 11 Speed 10 Luck 9 Defense 0 Resist D Swords
Shin Mage 8.10 21 HP 4 Strength 7 Magic 11 Skill 10 Speed 5 Luck 3 Defense 6 Resist C Tomes
Arran Drakky 5.72 25 HP 11 Strength 1 Magic 13 Skill 13 Speed 4 Luck 12 Defense 3 Resist B Lances E Axes
Luke Pirate 12.29 31 HP 16 Strength 0 Magic 11 Skill 18 Speed 11 Luck 9 Defense 0 Resist D Axes
Cord Merc 2.88 18 HP 6 Strength 0 Magic 12 Skill 11 Speed 5 Luck 7 Defense 0 Resist E Swords
Linde Mage 4.44 20 HP 0 Strength 4 Magic 5 Skill 8 Speed 8 Luck 2 Defense 4 Resist D Tomes

Chapter 3x: 6 turns

Not at all hard. Arran with Taurus is OP.

Marth Lord 7.54 27 HP 8 Strength 0 Magic 11 Skill 11 Speed 10 Luck 9 Defense 0 Resist D Swords
Shin Mage 8.39 21 HP 4 Strength 7 Magic 11 Skill 10 Speed 5 Luck 3 Defense 6 Resist C Tomes
Arran Drakky 6.25 26 HP 11 Strength 1 Magic 14 Skill 13 Speed 4 Luck 12 Defense 3 Resist B Lances E Axes
Luke Cavvy 12.45 31 HP 14 Strength 0 Magic 12 Skill 16 Speed 11 Luck 12 Defense 0 Resist D Axes
Cord Pirate 3.21 19 HP 10 Strength 0 Magic 5 Skill 11 Speed 5 Luck 6 Defense 0 Resist E Axes
Linde Cleric 5.04 20 HP 0 Strength 3 Magic 6 Skill 9 Speed 8 Luck 2 Defense 9 Resist E Staffs
WRYS Mage 3.68 0 Strength 5 Magic 6 Skill 6 Speed 3 Luck 2 Defense 4 Resist E Tomes

3x Checkpoint: Total turns: 53 turns

Unit Overview Thus Far

Freebies

Marf: Needs Chapter 5 to come. He is recipient #1 of the Base Arena

Arran: Free Drakky/Pally is free

Palla: Helped in Chapter 3 a lot. Taking out the Thief was her biggest help.

Shin: She's being quite powerful, if not a little on the slow side. But Nosferatu was key for getting past the cavalry in 3.

Draftees

Luke: An awesome unit. So far so good, Luke. May the Force be with you.

Linde: Powerful uses of Thunder and a single Aura use have been helpful thus far. (Aurabombed a Knight in Marf's path in 3x.) Will go Staffbot for the sake of raising staff level for Sagetime.

Cord: He's disappointing. Recipient #2 of Base Arena.

WRYS: A pleasure to have, as always. His bald shiny head makes enemies tremble in fear. He makes a better Mage then Curate, IMO.

4-6x are to be in a different post.

Edited by 13th

mommy mommy

for christmas

i wanna froot loops

an' i wanna toy

an' a happy meal

an', an' an Ellerean

an' a cardboard lighthouse

an' a jesus

an' an' an' can we go home now