The Quest for the Not So Holy Lyle

Mufasa

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeek - I mean Mike - I mean Necar, is awesome.

And awww at the Princess-Damon part! Especially when he realizes that he feels that he doesn't belong there...I feel bad for the guy...D:

DAMON NEEDS A GIRL BY THE END OF THIS Y/N? XD

Either that or he stays a player forever. =O

New Episode: A kidnaping and a locating.

*A different plane. Masu and co are sitting in a circle around a campfire.*

Hexblade: I see. So Lyle has gone missing.

Idus: That seems to be the case.

Fox: You know, I’m not complaining, but how the hell did you know where to find us?

Hexblade: It was all chance actually. You guys got incredibly lucky. I warped frantically to your plane while I was trying to get away from a stampede of playboy playmates.

Masu: :huh:

Idus: How did you manage that?

Hexblade: You, know, for people who appear naked on magazines they aren’t very willing to share.

Fox: Er...well, we’re glad you showed up when you did. We were in trouble.

Hexblade: Well, I’m too busy to travel with you, but I’ll keep a look out for Lyle. Oh. And here. *He tosses Idus a gem.* You can have that.

Idus: Thanks.

Nightmare: What is it?

Idus: It’s the teleportation device that we use. Now we can travel through the planes.

Hexblade: Don’t lose it again. *Warps out of the plane.*

Raven: Now what?

Masu: Well, we were going to go look for Princess first right!? We should start now!

Cymbeline: Don’t forget about Lyle, Masu.

Masu: I’m not, it would just be easier to find them before Lyle.

Raven: No it wouldn’t. If we found Lyle he’d be able to help us out in finding them.

Idus: Yeah. Lyle is good at finding people when needed.

Masu: ...I’m just worried about Princess..

Nightmare: Masu. She’ll be fine. Shut-up and get over it.

Masu: I can’t! I can’t help but think that something’s happened to her!

Fox: Well, we’re not going to find them by sitting here. Idus?

Idus: Yes mam. *He opens a portal. They all step through.*

*Flanoir. Princess and Damon are walking together. They are holding hands and are walking back to the hotel.*

Damon: .......

Princess Kilvas: Why so quiet?

Damon: Eh. No reason.

Princess Kilvas: You always bother me when I have something on my mind. What’s wrong?

Damon: Nuthin. Just thinking.

Princess Kilvas: Bout what?

Damon: Bout stuff.

Princess Kilvas: <_< What ‘stuff’?

Damon: Stuffy stuff.

Princess Kilvas: <_<

Damon: Hey, I can keep secrets if I want.

Princess Kilvas: <_<

Damon: Quit it with that face!

*The arrive at the hotel. They walk inside.*

Damon: Well Princess, it’s late. I think we should go to sleep.

Princess Kilvas: O-okay....um....*she’s nervous.* Damon?

Damon: Yeah?

Princess Kilvas: Well.....I’ve told you how I feel.....how do you feel about me?

Damon: Princess. You’ve taught me something today that I will never forget. And for that, you have my eternal thanks.

Princess Kilvas: Huh?

Damon: You’re a spectacular woman Princess. Anyone worth anything would love to be with you.

Princess Kilvas: ....Damon....*Nervous again.* Do you....um....*Blushes.*

Damon: Don’t force yourself sweetheart. I’m a sex starved lunatic, but I wouldn’t want to rush things in an actual relationship.

Princess Kilvas: *Her face is completely red.* Um....okay.....

Damon: (Besides. I’m not who you should be with......)*He smiles at her then goes into his room.*

Princess Kilvas: *She falls back down to earth.* What am I doing......? *She goes outside again.* I shouldn’t be doing this. It isn’t fair to Masu.....I almost slept with Damon to.....

???: Lovely night isn’t it?

Princess Kilvas: !!! Oh! I’m sorry....you um....scared me....*She’s taken aback by the sloppiness of the person who walks up to her.*

???: Sorry miss. Didn’t mean to scare you.

Princess Kilvas: That’s okay....(Is this guy going to talk to me now?)

???: Hm....*He’s staring at her.*

Princess Kilvas: Um.....

???: What’s with the wings?

Princess Kilvas: Huh? Oh! Um....it’s part of a costume...

???: Hm. They look pretty real. Good for you.

Princess Kilvas: Er. Thanks.

???: You make them yourself?

Princess Kilvas: I guess you can say that.....

???: I see. .......I’m Zeek by the way.

Princess Kilvas: Oh. I’m Er.....Jen.

Zeek: *Extends a hand.* Nice to meet you miss Jen.

Princess Kilvas: *Shakes his hand. It gives her the shivers how cold they are. Nice to meet you Zeek.

Zeek: Please, call me Thomas.

Princess Kilvas: Um....okay.....

Zeek: Oh! I almost forgot. Listen. I know this is gonna be a bit troublesome, but I need you to come with me.

Princess Kilvas: Um...why?

Zeek: Well, I need a hostage so your friends will follow me into the planes.

Princess Kilvas: What?! *She backs away.*

Zeek: I guess it would be more effective if I caused a ruckus. *He looks around.* Hm....Oh! *He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a grenade.* I was saving this, but hey, if you gotta use it, use it. *He tosses it in the air and it explodes.*

Princess Kilvas: You’re crazy!!!!

Zeek: Only a little. *He grabs her.*

*Bianchi, Arc and Kiryn come running out.*

Arc: What the hell is going on?!

Bianchi: Princess!!

Zeek: Good, I’ve got plenty of witnesses. I hope you don’t mind, but I’m taking this girl here to our head quarters. Here’s how you get there. *He tosses a piece of paper at them.*

Kiryn: What the hell is this?

Zeek: It’s directions. Give it to that syndicate member guy. He’ll know what it means.

Princess Kilvas: Let go!!!

Zeek: Sorry girlie. That would make this situation worse. Then I’d have to fightcha. Toodles! *He waves at them with his free arm and the two of them warp. The rest of the group come out. Fireman is limping.*

Damon: What the hell happened!?

Bianchi: This guy came and kidnaped Princess!

Damon: What?!? SHIT. *He punches the hotel which makes the wall break.*

Fireman: Um...please be more careful......

Kiryn: Here. Whoever he was said that this was for you. *She hands the paper to Damon. Who quickly reads over it.*

Songbird: What’s it say?

Damon: It’s directions. To their headquarters. From here. They’re leading us straight to them.

Arc: So it’s a trap.

Knife: Sounds like it.

*A portal opens behind them.*

Masu: We found them!!! *He runs over.* Where’s Princess?!

Damon: Oh shit.....

Bianchi: Masu....she was just kidnapped...

Masu: What!?!?!

Damon: And that’s not the worst bit..

Masu: *He spots Damon.* YOU!!! *He grabs Damon.* Why weren’t you there to protect her!?!?

Damon: I was for a while.

Fox: Masu! Wait up!

Raven: Oh. Hello everyone.

Idus: Damon!?

Damon: Kinda busy Idus. But good seeing you!

Masu: What happened to Princess?!?!

Damon: ....Masu....I don’t know how to tell you this. *He motions to Knife to come over.* So I’ll tell Knife and then he’ll blurt it out. *He whispers into Knife’s ear.*

Knife: WHAT?!?!? PRINCESS HAS GOTTEN TIRED OF MASU’S IMMATURITY AND SHE’S FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU?!?!?!?!?!

Everyone: O_O

Damon: Thank you Knife.....

Masu: ..........*Stares at Damon.*

Nightmare: Well. This is awkward.

Raven: *Whispers to Fox.* What was that, that you said about Princess and Masu on the boat?

Masu: .......YOU.....!!!!

To Be Continued.

Next Episode: Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!

Lol. Those guys were great. Anyway. I actually liked the chapter. Zeek continues to amuse me, almost everyone's met up again, and there's gonna be a big fight.

*confused*

But Zeek kinda reminds me of my villain...

*Doesn't know what he's like.*

What I'm aiming for in Zeek is the sort of insane, foolish, polite, psychopath that should be in an institution.

Plus there's more to him than meets the eye. As you probably all can see.

Of course that's how it is with all my characters.

*confused*

But Zeek kinda reminds me of my villain...

He makes me think of L(I always hear his theme playing in my head)

Oh and I thought of a good way for Masu to react to the Princess/Damon thingy.

*Doesn't know what he's like.*

What I'm aiming for in Zeek is the sort of insane, foolish, polite, psychopath that should be in an institution.

Plus there's more to him than meets the eye. As you probably all can see.

Of course that's how it is with all my characters.

Huh, well either way, Zeek is awesome!

For Princess. A nice bedtime episode.

New Episode: Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!

Masu: *Punches Damon in the face.* YOU BASTARD!!!!

Songbird: Masu!!

Damon: *Stumbling.* Heh....Zat it?

Masu:*Grabs Damon. Punches him again.* YOU!!!! *His eyes are tearing.*

Damon: *Falls to the ground.* You, know you shouldn’t pick a fight with a Damonclaw syndicate. I might get serious.

Masu: RGH!! YOU DON’T GET IT AT ALL!!!! *Raven, Knife and Arc restrain him.*

Raven: Masu! Calm down!

Arc: We don’t need this right now!

Damon: *Nightmare helps him up.* Psht. All this over your woman. It’s not my fault she likes me.

Masu: *Tears streaming from his eyes.* THAT’S NOT IT AT ALL!!!! *He breaks away from the other’s grips.* Princess......if she really did love you over me.....then it was your job to keep her safe......now she’s kidnaped......and all because of you. That’s why I’m mad. That’s why I have to have three people keep me restrained from killing you. If she loves you more, then fine. I can’t help it. I can’t force her to love me. But you need to be able to protect her. *He turns away. Songbird rushes over to comfort him.*

Damon: (Just as I thought......) You backed down pretty quickly there kid.

Nightmare: *Punches Damon in the face.* Fuck off.

Damon: ........*Wipes his blood.*

*They all leave Damon to go and comfort Masu. Idus walks up to Damon and offers him a hand.*

Idus: Need a lift?

Damon: Only if you’re not going to punch me after. *Takes his hand.* It’s been a while Idus.

Idus: Yep. Fancy meeting you here.

Damon: I don’t suppose you found Lyle yet?

Idus: Nope. Say, where’s Kenpachi and crew?

Damon: Beats me. We split up for now. Until I finish helping these guys find Lyle.

Idus: Huh.....

Damon: What?

Idus: You’ve never been one to help anybody without reason. What’s the catch? Is it that girl?

Damon: ....Yeah. It’s the girl.

Idus: Finally ready to settle that demonic fire eh? Good for you Damon.

Damon: (You have no clue.) Heh. Um. Listen. Idus, I kinda want to be alone for a while. Do you mind?

Idus: No problem. We’ll catch up later. Tell me if you need something. *Walks away.*

Damon: *Sighs. Looks at the piece of paper Zeek left.* What a freakshow....Well, who am I to talk.......*He’s motionless. Snow starts to fall in his hair.* Sorry Masu.....Sorry Princess.....

*Other side of the city.*

Songbird: You gonna be alright Masu?

Masu: *Wipes his tears.* Yeah....I’m sorry you all had to see me like this.

Knife: Crybaby.

Kiryn: :angry: *Steps on Knife’s foot.*

Knife: OW!

Masu: No, he’s right....I can be sad later. We need to go get Princess. Damon is the only one that can get us there right?

Bianchi: Right....

Masu: Then I’ll force him to take us if that’s what it takes.

Fireman: ....By the way.....

Arc: What?

Fireman: Has anyone else noticed their body acting up?

Nightmare: Now that you mention it.....

Desdemona: What are you talking about?

Idus: It’s the effect of the planes. When you travel to a different plane from your original one, your senses are amplified. No one knows why, but it means that those who travel the planes are naturally stronger. Well, not stronger. But they have better reaction time. You all will achieve this feature shortly, but in this group, the only ones I can tell that have developed it are Nightmare, Fireman, Miss. Kiryn, Arc and Masu.

Bianchi: So that’s what that is.

Arc: Ah. I remember from when Damon took us to Rov

Masu Oh yeah....bastard wouldn’t let me keep the sword.

Fox: ....Can you help the rest of us to get it?

Idus: ......*With lightning speed he swings his blade at Fox. He stops an inch before her face.*

Raven & Fox: !!!

Idus: Now Fox has developed it as well.

Songbird: Huh?

Idus: When the heart is filled with adrenaline, usually caused by battle, it enhances the process. It can take years to reach it’s full potential, or a few days. It depends on the person.

Knife: Is that why the syndicate so skilled?

Idus: That’s part of it. Plus, we didn’t take just anyone who wanted to be in. We chose people.

Masu: Idus.....

Idus: Yes?

Masu: Are you and that dickhead really in the same group?

Idus: Masu. You don’t know Damon like we do.

Masu: I know enough. It doesn’t matter what he is or has done. It doesn’t excuse his mistakes.

Idus: I see.....

Masu: I’m going to bed....*Several people follow.*

Bianchi: Idus....

Idus: Yes milady?

Bianchi: Can you tell me about Lyle?

Idus: Shouldn’t you know enough about him?

Bianchi: Well, I know what he’s like, but I don’t know anything about where he comes from here. Can you tell me about him in the syndicate?

Idus: ....Of course.

*Across town.*

Damon: *Reaches into his mouth. Pulls out a tooth.* Tch. I know it grows back. But it’s still a pain.......Dammit....*He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigar. Then he lifts his finger up and lights the cigar by using his finger.* Man....what am I gonna do....*Hangs his head.* I’m sorry....for all the trouble I’ve caused.

*Enemy base.*

Princess Kilvas: Let go of me you creep!!

Zeek: <_< Please! Call me anything but that! *He lets go of her.*

Princess Kilvas: *Looks around.* What do you want with me?

Zeek: Nothing really. We just needed a hostage. And you were out in the open. You were easy. Hah! I’ve bet you haven’t heard that before!

Zeek: Nothing. You hungry? I could go for some food myself.

Princess Kilvas: Um....why are you so....

Zeek: Handsome?

Princess kilvas: Um. No. I meant hospitable. For a captor you’re odd.

Zeek: Well it’s nothing personal. I just needed someone to lure your friends here. We’re going to kill them you know.

Princess Kilvas: What?!

Zeek: Yup. Though you’ll be safe. I’ve convinced the head hancho to let me do with you as I will. So, you’ll travel around with me and keep me company.

Princess Kilvas: You’re crazy.....

Zeek: Please, call me Sky.

Princess Kilvas: *Spots a knife on the table. She inches toward it.* Why do you pick so many different names?

Zeek: Hm? Well, there are so many different things to be called, why should I only be called one thing in my whole life? It’s more entertaining.

Princess Kilvas: I see....What’s for dinner?

Zeek: You seem more comfortable now....well, I don’t have much here.....Ah! Some plain spaghetti. *He turns around to have Princess stab him in the chest.* Ow.....

Princess Kilvas: Sorry. But I can’t stay here.

Zeek: *Scratches his nose.* You know, that hurts physically and emotionally. *He takes the knife out. A spurt of blood comes out of the wound.*

Princess Kilvas: Wh-what are you?

Zeek: I am Zeek. But Please, call me Ishmael. Well, I didn’t want to do this yet. *He grabs a rope.* But if you’re gonna struggle, I’m gonna have to tie you up. I hope you don’t mind.

Princess Kilvas: Of course I mind!

Zeek: Oh. I see. *Shrugs.* Too bad. *An instant later, Princess Kilvas is all tied up.*

Princess Kilvas: What the hell?!

Zeek: Don’t worry, I’ll feed you. It’s no problem.

Princess Kilvas: (Someone please. Rescue me soon!)

To Be Continued.

Next Episode: The Fun Begins.

Zeek: Nothing really. We just needed a hostage. And you were out in the open. You were easy. Hah! I’ve bet you haven’t heard that before!

Zeek: Oh. I see. *Shrugs.* Too bad. *An instant later, Princess Kilvas is all tied up.*

Princess Kilvas: What the hell?!

Zeek: Don’t worry, I’ll feed you. It’s no problem.

Princess Kilvas: (Someone please. Rescue me soon!)

Next Episode: The Fun Begins.

@ 1st line:*cracks knuckles* New Target ACQUIRED!

@2nd line:......I dont like the combination of how the chapter ended and the name for the next one......I know it PROBABLY wont be that but.........*shivers*