The Quest for the Not So Holy Lyle

Mufasa

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ok, it would have given me weird dreams. XD

Lol. Speaking of wierd dreams, I had a wierd one last night. But I made a different topic about it, so if your interested check it out in FFtF.

In the meantime, I'm sorta working on the next episode.

New Episode: The Fun Begins.

*Branded Blade hides behind a rock. His sword is drawn.*

Branded Blade: (Shit. He’s almost got me. I’m in deep.) *He runs behind another rock as the one which he was hiding behind is destroyed.*

???: Stop running kid! You’re not gonna win if you don’t attack!!

Branded Blade: (Shit! He’s mad close!.) *He starts running some more. He’s stopped as the tip of a spear is drawn to his throat.*

Ikkaku: You lose again.

Branded Blade: Shit....

*Kenpachi and Yumichika are watching in the distance. Yachiru is cheering.*

Yumichika: You really think this kid is good captain?

Kenpachi: I don’t really care. I’m just bored.

Yumichika: Ah.

Yachiru: Yay! Beat him up baldy!!

Ikkaku: Quit calling me that!!

Branded Blade: Don’t get distracted Ikkaku!

Ikkaku: Tch! It wouldn’t help you if I did! HAHA!!!

Yumichika: How do you think Damon is doing captain?

Kenpachi: Tch. He has a way of getting himself out of trouble. I’m sure he’ll be fine.

*Zeek’s holding cell.*

Zeek: *Whistles ‘Slap that bass.’ Princess is hanging from the ceiling. Her body is encased in ropes. Zeek is pouring something on the floor.*

Princess Kilvas: Um....What is that you’re doing?

Zeek: Exactly what it looks like.

Princess Kilvas: <_< Okay, so what is that you’re pouring on the ground.

Zeek: Gasoline.

Princess Kilvas: !!!

Zeek: Why do you think I put you up there? It’s to keep you safe from the inferno that will most likely erupt.

Princess Kilvas: Are you nuts?!!?

Zeek: Didn’t you already establish I was crazy?

Princess Kilvas: You’d die to!!!

Zeek: .....You saw what happened when you stabbed me. Think I’m that easy to kill?

Princess Kilvas: At the very least you’d be injured!

Zeek: Well, thanks for caring so much, but I’m sure I’d be fine. *Continues.*

Princess Kilvas: Why are you doing this?

Zeek: That’s a good question. I’m just setting things up as I go along. Then see what happens.

Princess Kilvas: O_O I’m dead aren’t I?

Zeek: Oh please, you’ll be fine. I’ll make sure of it.

Princess Kilvas: What happens if you’re injured?

Zeek: Oh yeah. I didn’t think about that.....I’ll figure something out.

Princess kilvas: O_O

*Flanoir.*

Damon: *Walks into the hotel. (Through the hole in the wall instead of the door.)* So. I know you’re all mad at me for one reason or another, but you guys want me to get you to the enemy base?

Knife: Didn’t we decide that it was clearly a trap?

Damon: Don’t worry. I’ve got a plan.

Nightmare: Care to share it with us?

Damon: I can’t right now. But I’m gonna need Idus to stay behind.

Idus: What?

Damon: It’s part of my plan. Just put up with it for a while will you Idus? Please?

Idus: Sure.

Desdemona: Wait! We can’t just leave Idus here!

Cymbeline: Yeah!

Damon: You two want to stay here with him then?

*Cymbeline and Desdemona exchange looks briefly.*

Cymbeline: Sounds great!

Desdemona: Yeah!

Damon: It’s probably a good idea. He can help you both train to get your senses amplified. In fact, it would probably be a good idea for most of you to stay here.

Raven: Where Fox goes. I go.

Bianchi: I’m not staying behind.

Songbird: I want to stay by Fireman.

Damon: That just leaves you Knife.

Knife: .....hm....well, Idus can’t handle two women at the same time...

Cymbeline and Desdemona: <_< Yes he can.

Idus: O_o

Damon: Okay. Now that that’s settled. *He taps the air. The portal opens.* Go ahead if you’re going.

*They all walk through the portal save the four who are left behind.*

*Enemy base.*

Zeek: *He perks up.* hm. Seems your friends are here.

Princess Kilvas: They are?!

Zeek: Yup. I can smell them from here.

Princess Kilvas: You’ll be in trouble if they all get here at once.

Zeek: It’s not a problem. They won’t.

Princess Kilvas: huh?

Zeek: You think I’m the only one here? There are two others. Though I doubt Despuidad will be doing too much fighting as of right now.

Princess Kilvas: Still, the other guy can’t take them all.

Zeek: Oh, I wouldn’t count on that.

*Entrance. The group walks into an arena like room. Cornelius is waiting for them.*

Cornelius: Hello intruders.

Raven: You! Cornelius!

Cornelius: Well, it seems you all escaped unharmed. I’m happy for you. *He draws his sword.* You must have known this would be a trap.

Damon: Of course we knew. I counted on it.

Cornelius: Oh? And who might you be?

Damon: I am Damon Feath Settrock. Demonic Conglomeration of The Demonclaw Syndicate. I challenge you to a one on one match.

Cornelius: *He perks up.* Ho....

Damon: Seems like you’re a holy man. I must be the one you want to take out the most of all the syndicate. Let my friends pass, and you got a fight.

Masu: What are you doing Damon?

Damon: You want to save the Princess right?

Masu: But she-

Damon: I’m not the one she needs to see Masu.

Masu: Huh?

Damon: Whaddya say Corn? You know that I’m the one you want to kill. If you let the others stay here, there’s no guarantee that I’ll stick around if we’re losin.

Cornelius: ......*Tosses a bag at Damon.*

Damon: !!! *He punches it, bursting the bag, sending white powder covering his body. Damon sneezes.* What the hell is this stuff?

Cornelius: I accept your terms demon. Your friends may pass.

*They all hesitate.*

Damon: Go ahead guys. He won’t attack you.

Masu: *They start going.* Damon....

Damon: We’ll talk later. Just go. Hey Fireman.

Fireman: Yeah? *Songbird and Fireman wait up.*

Damon: I’ve got a job for you. Tell Princess I said thanks.

Fireman: ....No problem.

Songbird: Can’t you tell her yourself?

Damon: It would just be awkward. Go on you two. You’re holding them all up. *They leave.* Shall we? *He holds out his arm as if to transform.* GAH!! *He clutches his arm.* What the hell?!

Cornelius: Smelling salt. It’s blessed powder that will keep you from transforming. As you said, you are the one I want to fight demon. I’ve already prepared for this battle. You cannot win.

Damon: Psht. I don’t need to transform to kill you.

Cornelius: You won’t outlive this battle demon.

Damon: We’ll see about that. *He charges.*

To Be Continued.

Next Episode: Where I belong.

You should be honored. You're getting trained by the 11th squad. That makes you super awesome.

True. I'm just glad that I'm somewhere with solid ground.

This one is in my opinion the greatest one I've written so far.

New Episode: Where I belong.

Damon: HAHAHAHA!!!!! *Does a spin kick in order to hit Cornelius.*

Cornelius: *Slashes Damon’s leg.* Fool!

Damon: *Hits the ground and then jumps back to avoid Cornelius’ thrust.* Huh. Nice.

Cornelius: *Holds his hand out toward Damon.* Hmph.

Damon: *Looks above him. A white light shines above him.* Shit! *He dodges the ray of light that crashes down upon him.* Dammit.

Cornelius: *Holds his hand out to him again.*

Damon: Oh come on! *Dodges again.* (Dammit. I could kill this guy easily if I could transform...then again he probably knew that as well...)

Cornelius: *He runs a finger down his blade. His blade then starts to glow.* Come demon. Attack me.

Damon: What? Don’t have the balls to come over to me?

Cornelius: Barbarian. *Holds out his hand again.*

Damon: Dammit! Do something else! *Dodges.*

Cornelius: It works doesn’t it?

Damon: You haven’t hit me yet have you?

Cornelius: I don’t need to use my hands demon. It just makes it faster if I do.

Damon: Why does that matter- SHIT!! *He looks above him as the light crashes down on him.* GAH!!!!!

Cornelius: *Smirks.*

Damon: *His body is smoldering, but he’s still alive.* Bastard....

Cornelius: You should keep aware of your surroundings demon.

Damon: Fuck you. *He run towards Cornelius.*

Cornelius: Just as planned. *He slashes Damon’s chest. The glow on his sword disappears.*

Damon: Huh? *His eyes grow wide. Then he screams in agonizing pain. He stumbles backwards.*

Cornelius: You are very easy to deceive demon. Hard to believe you are a member of the Syndicate that is supposed to be so fierce.

Damon: *Still screaming. Memories flash through his head. The pain finally subsides.* Hah...hag....*He pants.*

Cornelius: You are more susceptible to holy magic than I thought demon. If you give up now, I’ll end it quickly for you.

Damon: *Still panting.* I’m not one to give up.....

Cornelius: I didn’t think so. But it’s your choice. *He readies his sword again.* Come demon. It’s your move.

Damon: Letting me get on the offensive is a big mistake pal.

Cornelius: Silence demon. You’re in no place to talk.

Damon: Well, it’s my turn isn’t it? I’ll do this as I want. Listen if you want, but I just want to say it for myself more than anything.

Cornelius: You are a demon. Nothing more. Your existence is pointless.

Damon: Heh....I was born into the syndicate. For nearly 8 years all I did was follow orders and kill. But I was happy doing that. It was all I needed. I didn’t really question anything. When the syndicate broke up. I didn’t know what to do. It was all I knew. I traveled with some friends for a while, but it was nothing special. I was mindless. I had no goal, no point, no nothing. I tried to carve my place in this world through blood and claws. I realized that it wasn’t enough. I recently realized, that all I’ve ever wanted, was just to belong somewhere.....

Cornelius: You are a demon. You don’t belong in this world at all.

Damon: ......I tried to find my place. But all I found was just me trying to take someone else’s place. I figured, he’d find someplace else. But though he might have done so in the future. I still wouldn’t belong there.

Cornelius: Demon. You have no place in this world. You don’t belong anywhere.

Damon: ....You’re absolutely right. *He glares at Cornelius. The whites of his eyes turn black and a black aura surrounds him.* I’ve learned where I belong......I BELONG........

NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

*Damon’s body is surrounded by a black aura. The smelling salt dissipates mostly and Damon starts to transform, even though he is clearly in pain. He grows wyvern wings. His arms buff up and get beast-like. He grows a tail. When he is finally done transforming, he looks like a creature worthy of being from the deepest depths of hell.*

Cornelius: !!!

Damon: If you have any trump cards.....now’s the time to use it. Cause if you don’t, then you won’t even touch me. *He crouches down and prepares to charge.*

Cornelius: *He jabs his sword into the ground in front of him.* DEMON!! YOU SHALL BE EXPELLED FROM THIS WORLD!!!! *He starts glowing.*

Damon: I AM DAMON FEATH SETTROCK!! THE DEMONIC CONGLOMERATION OF THE DEMONCLAW SYNDICATE!!!! NICE TA MEETCHA!!!!!

Cornelius: GOODBYE DEMON!!!

Damon: SO LONG SUCKER!!!!

*Damon charges. The area around them both erupts into a blast of white and black auras. The roof above them is literally incinerated.*

*Princess’ holding cell.*

Zeek: Uh-oh.

Princess Kilvas: What?

Zeek: Uh-oh for me. It’s probably good for you. Not only did most of your friends get passed Corenlius, but it looks like Cornelius is gonna get thrashed.

Princess Kilvas: Who’s fighting him?

Zeek: Feels like that Damon guy.

Princess Kilvas: Damon? He came to rescue me.....?

Zeek: Hm. Seems like it. Of course your other friends are on their way. But it looks like Despuidad left his post....they’re gonna have to deal with him...And me if they get that far.

Princess Kilvas: .....

Zeek: Oh don’t worry, I’ll try not to kill them. I can’t stand too much blood. It’s not that it makes me queasy. It’s just so messy. And after I poured all that gasoline on the floor to....

Princess Kilvas: Please....be safe...

Zeek: I’ll try to be.

Princess Kilvas: Not you. My friends.

Zeek: Oh. Sorry.

*Masu is leading the group down the hall.*

Fox: Masu! Do you have any idea where we’re going!?

Masu: I can’t explain it, but I know we’re going the right way.

Kiryn: You’re following her aura. You must be affected by whatever Idus and Damon were talking about.

Bianchi: I’m starting to feel her too! We’re getting closer.

???: That’s as far as you go. *A man holding two spears steps in front of them.*

Masu: We don’t have time for you!

Despuidad: I shall not allow any of you to pass.

Arc: Step aside. I’ll take this clown.

Raven: Not alone. Two weapons two people.

Despuidad: In order to stand a chance against me, you’ll need all of you to fight me.

Arc: I’m not to sure about that. The rest of you stay back. Me and Raven will take care of this. You ready Raven?

Raven: Sure am.

Despuidad: Fine. Leap to your deaths. You will regret that you challenged me.

*Training site.*

Ikkaku: *Stops fighting.* ......

Branded Blade: What’s wrong?

Yumichka: .......

Yachiru: ...Damony....

Kenpachi: Idiot.

*Aftermath of the battle.*

Damon: *Grins.* Heh......

Cornelius: *Wide eyes and shuddering.*

Damon: Whatsa matter? You didn’t expect such power from a member of the Demonclaw syndicate?

Cornelius: S-shut-up demon!

Damon: *Coughs up blood. He has one arm piercing Cornelius’ armor. The other arm he’s using to keep his body from falling on the ground. His legs are limp. All of his body is covered in burns from the holy blast.* You know....If I had anymore strength left. I’d pierce your heart with my hand.....

Cornelius: ......You lose demon.

Damon: True.....but you’re in no condition to hurt any of my friends now. So it’s not a complete loss....

Cornelius: *He grows angry. He lifts his blade and pierces Damon through his chest.* DIE!!

Damon: GAH!!! (How funny. After all this time of moving it around....my heart is finally in the right place.....surrounding a blade.....The one thing that defined me as human....and this ‘holy man’ destroyed it............................Sorry....everyone.) *Damon collapses on the ground. His body limp.*

Cornelius: *Pulls Damon’s hand out of his armor and spits on Damon’s body.* Now die. And spend the rest of eternity in hell....

Damon: .....*The life in his eyes fade. His black blood oozes from the hole in his chest.* ......(Goobye, beautiful, mad world.....) *Dies.*

To Be Continued

Next Episode: Reuinions.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

OMB DAMON...died???

inconceivable Didn't see that coming.

OMB?

That's why I wanted to do it. :lol:

Expect the unexpected. That's why I did it.

And he's dead, so he won't show up in my posts anymore either.