Favourite name to use

Narga_Rocks

I usually do female characters if there's a choice. I feel weird if I use Males after a while...

If I don't name them after myself, I'll go with Shrooms. If it has to be a male, I take a lot longer to decide. I have a list of boy's names that I usually go through.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some sort of naming scheme when it comes to games like Pokemon. Usually I name them after food, and on my last run I named everyone after some kind of sword.

I might name them after SF members on my next run.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I always use the names Kuki(kinda obvious) or Sona while playing as a female character.

Sometimes in games where you can only be male, or games where they have attractive looking guys, I'd just give them a random name and go with it.

cool.gif

Fenrir is something that I often use. Dave or other things used as similar to Dave. IE "The King Dave" I used "TheJinjer" for a while on various stuff. If I want to do something original and new I will just go through google to find a badass name. If my character is a girl, I just go searching around for a name I like that means something cool.

I think some girls may go by Raven =o

But I think it usually depends most on how someone would look at the name XD Like if they'd find Raven to be a strange name for a girl and hard to envision or whatever.

That's SO Raven bitches! Just ruined that name forever for anyone who didn't notice.

Famov, Famor, Famwow, Famtastic, Famazing, and occasionally Duff Ostrich

Integrity for men, Integritina for women.

I almost always choose male but I have been known to use the name Famovina on female toons.

If I'm trying to pretend I have some class, I will go for names with historical or mythological significance. I had an Icewind Dale party all named after figures from the French Revolution.

Edited by Duff Ostrich

For characters that are defined enough by their given name, like Link and Isaac, I just leave them with that name. For other games, like Pokemon, I almost always go by Othin.

Sometimes I use my username. Otherwise I have a small pool of names that includes Randy, Magnus and Isaiah (as well as other generic boy's names).

Edited by Almace