Four years later

Florete

This is quite foreign ohohohoooo! My fellow human being self has trouble understanding how my fellow human being self is attempting to rid this fellow human being account of mine by posting in a "freely post" part of the forum eh?! BWUAHAHAEHEHEHEOHOHOEHHAAHAAHH! My fellow human being self remembers posting briefly in that "Serious Land" part of the forum and then shortly after, my fellow human being posts get deleted or something ohohohooo! So my fellow human being self no longer bothers posting there despite my fellow human being self seeing the reasons for the removal as quite silly heheheheee! "non-serious is bad here!" or something lolz! :]

Unless my fellow human being self is somehow breaking "rules" in this part of the forum also?! Ohoohohohoo! Let me know, my fellow human being self will see if I can "conform" to it as well though my fellow human being self doubts I'm really doing anything wrong here heheheheeee! Fellow human being users here are able to freely go "potty mouth" fun apparently yes?! Though I don't do that ever, a habit not to BWUAAHEHEHAHAAHOHOHHAAHAH! :]

ok. you've gone too far. YOU TOOK MY COLOR!

I shall be back with the shovel in a little while.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We so excited.

We gonna have a balll tooday!~ :]

this is so stupid

It is only "stupid" in the eye of the beholder which interprets that is which is viewed by the fellow human being to be "stupid" ohohohohohoooo! BWUAHAAHHAHAOHOHOEHEHAHAAHHJAJAJAJAAAAKKAAALKAHAHAH!

explosion.jpg

please make this happen

KABOOOM! Heheheheeee! :]

ok. you've gone too far. YOU TOOK MY COLOR!

I shall be back with the shovel in a little while.

Is your fellow human being self going to dig something up? Or are you planting some seeds?! Or maybe even digging a hole in order to create a mud pool eh? Oohohohohoooo!

Lol Goldie is an anti-conformist.

And to hell I'm a fellow human being, I'm an artichoke.

Specifically when it involves your own fellow human being, that which is your fellow human being personality is where I will not "conform" to change it ohohohoBWUAHAHEEROOHOHahahahALLEWHhhahahahHAHOWWWHEHEHEHEHWAhhHAHAAHH! :]

Edited by Goldie

Did you seriously forget about the genius behind Crimean Tactical Nuclear Warfare? General Geoffrey.

BWUAHAHAHHEEHHEREOHOHAHAHAHAHBUACKHAHJAAHH! Has your fellow human being self tried 8 Critical Hits in a row with a 1-2 Lance? Heheheheheee! :]

you must not know who I am.

Well of course! Ohohohohooo! I barely know anyone on this forum as I've rarely ever visited it before heheheheeeeeeeeee! However it's fun! Fun to see the fellow human being crowd that exist here heheheheeheheheheheeeeBWUEWBEBUUAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHH! :]

My fellow human being self will probably stop visiting internet land again during next "month" or "March" depends, so I'll try getting to know the lovely fellow human beings here before I disappear again heheheheee! Usually I return around winter seasons though I'm not sure ohohohohohoooo! :]

Well of course! Ohohohohooo! I barely know anyone on this forum as I've rarely ever visited it before heheheheeeeeeeeee! However it's fun! Fun to see the fellow human being crowd that exist here heheheheeheheheheheeeeBWUEWBEBUUAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHH! :]

My fellow human being self will probably stop visiting internet land again during next "month" or "March" depends, so I'll try getting to know the lovely fellow human beings here before I disappear again heheheheee! Usually I return around winter seasons though I'm not sure ohohohohohoooo! :]

I'M THE KEEPER OF THE DEAD (or I am in real life anyway)

I'M THE KEEPER OF THE DEAD (or I am in real life anyway)

OHOHOOOHJOHOOHOOHOOO! How interesting! I like it! Let me try BWUAAHAHEHEOHOHHAAHAHAHH!

My fellow human being self is GOLDIE T- hmm.. I should keep that secret eh? Heheheheheheeee! :]

Lolz! Your fellow human being self said we used the same color, yours looks like blue while mine is purple ohohohohooo!

Edited by Goldie

OHOHOOOHJOHOOHOOHOOO! How interesting! I like it! Let me try BWUAAHAHEHEOHOHHAAHAHAHH!

My fellow human being self is GOLDIE T- hmm.. I should keep that secret eh? Heheheheheheeee! :]

Lolz! Your fellow human being self said we used the same color, yours looks like blue while mine is purple ohohohohooo!

I quoted you in the one where I said I was going to get a shovel. look at that one.

anyway... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaa...

oh wait... Kiryn is serious?

I quoted you in the one where I said I was going to get a shovel. look at that one.

anyway... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaa...

oh wait... Kiryn is serious?

HAohooahbwuBWUAHAHEHEHEAHAHAH! Now my fellow human being self sees the mistake! Lolz! Most likely clicked on the blue one right next to purple on that post hehehehee! How funny! :]

Here we go! I mixed up both in the fellow human being post, your thoughts?! Ohohohohoooo! :]

Edited by Goldie

Goldie = Master Troll

M and Anouleth would be good mods, under the right circumstances they really wouldn't need to "usurp" anyone.

Not that you actually could, considering you'd have to convince me to boot the people I personally hired :P.

Are you saying I'd be a terrible mod? How could you :(: ?

HAohooahbwuBWUAHAHEHEHEAHAHAH! Now my fellow human being self sees the mistake! Lolz! Most likely clicked on the blue one right next to purple on that post hehehehee! How funny! :]

Here we go! I mixed up both in the fellow human being post, your thoughts?! Ohohohohoooo! :]

I feel like hugging you and strangling you all at the same time.