Four years later

Florete

Ninian

I'd usually be at FEU... but then it turned into SoS... which wasn't that bad... then it turned into FEChan. So the usual forum where I waste all my free time with FE GBA ROM hacking is dead to me.

So I got off my inactive butt with this account here. Been here since then.

I've even made a few friends here... especially the people on the Team OVERTROLL Skype chat. And a few friends that play Blazblue with me like Dagron and Generic Officer.

I think I just come to lurk in the FE4 Thread/Far from the Forest in general and randomly answer questions on the ROM hacking forums. XD

So you know it's just a random thing they're doing. Probably to kill time.

She's actually been doing that on her PM's on Youtube too. XD

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I wonder if Goldie is trolling or if she's actually like that...

More on topic, I have no idea. To me this is a place I visit now and then when I'm bored. You on the other hand, are still here because of reasons I don't knowwww.

I hate how now when I think "when I'm bored" I think of that YT video.

EDIT: @Kiryn: Well that would depend on if I've read homestuck or not. Which I haven't.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Sometimes I wonder if Goldie is trolling or if she's actually like that...

BWUAAHHAHEHEHAHAHAH! My fellow human being self can't help but feel for any other "weirdo" that happens to visit the internet, be themselves and simply be dismissed by beautiful fellow human beings as some internet slang thing which is the latest version of "lol" called "troll" ohohohohohooo! When I first learned of this slang thing I couldn't help but giggle for 39 seconds, as it brought me back to childhood days of an uncle of mine fishing and using the word "trolling" many times hehehheeee!

Anyhoo, maybe it's just a "fan of Japan creations" thing to behave this way, or specifically an "internet thing" because I don't ever get called a "troll" when I am myself around others at schools and so on BWAUAHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAOHOHOOHAHWAHAHH! :]

Or maybe you must type. like this. BWUAHAHAH. To not be dismissed. As a "troll". :]. Heheheheheheheee! How fun and exciting! It's entertaining! Luckily, I'm the type that takes this response to my fellow human being self as quite funny and silly! Something to gather around with many fellow human beings and smile about in the future for "old times sake" eh? Oohohohohohooo! After all, I love you and every other wonderful fellow human being forever - because obviously, we're fellow human beings eh? Hehehehehohohohooooo so lovely! :]

We all have our own special fellow human being selves, our own persons! What makes us who we are! The separation of our mind! The thought processes that we all possess! BWUAHAAHHEEHEEOHOHOOHEHEHAAHAHAAAHAHAH! :]

can't you dang homestucks tell a typing quirk when you see one gosh

If one of the trolls had her typing quirk I would understand the people who hate certain trolls because their typing quirks are retarded

Goldie, your unnecessary bouts of laughter placed into text format throughout your posts is what annoys a lot of people who try to read them. In your next post here, don't use your "BWAUAHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAOHOHOOHAHWAHAHH" or any variation of this within your post. It'll improve your post threefold.

Goldie, your unnecessary bouts of laughter placed into text format throughout your posts is what annoys a lot of people who try to read them. In your next post here, don't use your "BWAUAHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHAOHOHOOHAHWAHAHH" or any variation of this within your post. It'll improve your post threefold.

her posts would be retarded regardless

Slightly less so, at least.

Ohohohooo! I figure you already know that what you claim is simply what you believe to be true based upon your own interpretations of your own being and who you are which makes you who your fellow human being self is hehehehehehee! BWUAHAAHAHAHEHEHEHAAAAAAAHAHAHEHEHOOHOOohoooo how lovely! :]

Heheheheeee! I always giggle at the sight of "retarded" as well, ohohohohoooo! What a silly word! Say it out loud! It's sooo funny! BWUAHAHEHEHAHAHAHH! Oh my, a lot of giggles I just expressed there hehehheeeee! As for "improvements" actually I already summed up your use of "improvement" as well in the first bit of this post lolz :]

If you were to speak to me, these laughs of mine would be at the same exact bits you see in the post hahahahee! - why would I type inaccurately to what's actually going on regarding my fellow human being self? OOHOHOHOHOOO! So silly! Hehehheeeee! I love my fellow human beings more and more, continue to converse with our fellow human being selves - it is what's lovely about us all BWAAUAAAHHOHOHOOEHEHAHAHAHAAHHH! Together, we converse! We chat! We greet, we pardon ourselves! We disappear! We appear! We do oh soo much! Hehehehheeee! :]

Why the hell am I still here?

And to anyone else who has been here for four (or almost four) years, what the hell are you still doing here?

Nobody remembers who I am despite being one of the first twenty members to join the forum, why am I still here?

Probably because I kinda up and left GTS+ and don't really want to go back, so I need somewhere to hang out. :<

Sorry Goldie, but while I don't find your posts grating like certain other members of the forum do, I have to say your best post was the copypasta of that person reflecting on his experiences with peyote (or whatever it was), probably not your own words.

I figure you already know that what you claim is simply what you believe to be true based upon your own interpretations of your own being and who you are which makes you who your fellow human being self is! how lovely! :]

I always giggle at the sight of "retarded" as well! What a silly word! Say it out loud! It's sooo funny! Oh my, a lot of giggles I just expressed there! As for "improvements" actually I already summed up your use of "improvement" as well in the first bit of this post lolz :]

If you were to speak to me, these laughs of mine would be at the same exact bits you see in the post! why would I type inaccurately to what's actually going on regarding my fellow human being self? So silly! I love my fellow human beings more and more, continue to converse with our fellow human being selves - it is what's lovely about us all! Together, we converse! We chat! We greet, we pardon ourselves! We disappear! We appear! We do oh soo much! :]

There. Much easier to read.

Edited by Razer

There. Much easier to read.

BWUAHAHEHEOEOEOHOHOHOHHWHWHahahHAAHAHH! I like it! That's pretty fun! It looks funny too! Heheheheeee! You could be the translator perhaps?! Lolz! Because if you are any indication then there are a few lovely and absolutely amazing while also being quite special and entertaining fellow human beings which need a "google translator" of my posts eh?! Or possibly for the forums? Are all completely clear for everyone?! OhoohohohohoOOHOOHOOHOOOo so incredible! :]

Edited by Goldie

I find Goldie's posts easy to understand.

Because deception makes a man a man!

Sounds quite foreign to me heheheheheee! Though it's fun to know there are those that understand, I had a feeling you would be one of them eh?! BWUAHAHEHAHAAHAHH! As I remember your fellow human being self understanding me just fine in past posts, and I enjoyed the conversing our fellow human being selves did ohohohohooo! :]

Hika, Hextator has the worst typing quirk (when he uses it) and don't lie.

I'm wondering how anyone thinks they're actually going to be able to convince Goldie to change her posting style...

He does

They don't

Black Knight is the only person I consider to have fit the definition properly, bless his heart.

In honesty, it's nice to see how people have changed in the space of a couple of years, and to try to figure if I have more or less in common with them than before.