I finally did it

luigi bros

I've finally beaten every FE game! I forced myself to finish FE1, and now I've beaten them all.

I kind of cheated at the end of FE1 though, since I warp skipped the last five chapters and everyone died in the final chapter, but I don't care. I'm just glad I beat.

So have any of you beaten every game?

You're lying

Do you know how I know this?

It's because the one you forced yourself to beat wasn't FE6, therefore you haven't played it

Edit: Also you still have your favourite FE game listed as something other than FE2/5/12

This is extraordinarily transparent

Edited by Bonerusa

Now Try Beating Each Game on It's Hardest Difficulty. Don't forget Lunatic Reverse Classic on FE12!

...and yes, Well done. It is the Fact that i Find FE11 just plain uninteresting, i don't know why!

Edited by Aelphaeis Mangarae

[/s]...and yes, Well done. It is the Fact that i Find FE11 just plain uninteresting, i don't know why!

Probably because it isn't that good of a game.

Now Try Beating Each Game on It's Hardest Difficulty. Don't forget Lunatic Reverse Classic on FE12!

...and yes, Well done. It is the Fact that i Find FE11 just plain uninteresting, i don't know why!

FE11's only real worth is being a prequel for FE12.

You're lying

Do you know how I know this?

It's because the one you forced yourself to beat wasn't FE6, therefore you haven't played it

Edit: Also you still have your favourite FE game listed as something other than FE2/5/12

This is extraordinarily transparent

I'm sorry master teach me the ways of how to be a complete retard

well, I beat all the spyro ps1 games. i never even got close the the ps2 version or the crappy portable variants. If its a playstation game keep it with playstation, don't give it to nintendo!

yeah well I 100+%ed all of the PS1 Spyro games so TAKE THAT

Edited by Integrity