What is your personal image of users?

Junkhead

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shuuda Magic card Death made a gazillion years ago:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff274/ZXValaRevan/Shuuda.png

I'm assuming it's stupidly egotistical to kind of want ones made for the rest of the forum

yes this includes me because I'm an egomaniac

... Hell, I'd consider making that if I had a way of making them quickly and efficiently. That might even be a project to make a balanced SF deck that would never get off the ground.

words words words

I'm assuming it's stupidly egotistical to kind of want ones made for the rest of the forum

... Hell, I'd consider making that if I had a way of making them quickly and efficiently. That might even be a project to make a balanced SF deck that would never get off the ground.

words words words

Pleeeeeaase not me.

words words words

Man now I want more SF guys too.

I want Crash and his Forum Games posse to make an entire card set based on me. The sad part is that they probably could.

Edited by Bonerusa

I wouldn't mind working on a card set for everyone. I don't really have a whole lot to work with for some people though.

Plus I'd have to find the time...

Edited by STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED

words words words

Death and me actually made a shit ton of these back in the day, though I seem to have misplaced most of them.

I've found where Death kept them but it's a private album so I only have the link to the one he made of me 8[.

ZXValaRevan.png

... Hell, I'd consider making that if I had a way of making them quickly and efficiently.

Photoshop, make templates, insert pictures, put on text, it's pretty fast that way once templates are made. Remember to save often, though, sometimes PS likes to randomly crash.

Photoshop, make templates, insert pictures, put on text, it's pretty fast that way once templates are made. Remember to save often, though, sometimes PS likes to randomly crash.

There's actually a program for making custom magic cards, and it's what both Death and I used. Really fast and easy.