Best/Worst in the Series Round 124

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst (hardest): FE11 H5, chapter 1.

Best (easiest): Serioisly, duh! FE7 NM...arg, which is it... Karla's recruitment chapter. No mandatory combat at all, and stores up the ying yang to buy silvers at.

Seriously, there is only one way to fail...and its optional. You have to intentionally make yourself lose here. It takes no effort to complete at all, and actually requires effort to fail. If you don't think this isn't the easiest chapter, then you need to get your eyes checked. No prologue chat to skip past. No mandatory squares to step on. No tutorial fuckshit to ignore. Just, lol.

Nomination: B/W female and male candidate to be stripper (because why not)

Edited by Elieson

Hardest: FE5 Ch4x. Seriously, fuck that chapter.

Easiest: FE7 Prologue. In Normal Mode, losing is not even possible. Even on Hard Mode, it's piss easy (although losing is possible).

Honorable mention to Ch29xE/Ch31xH.

Nominating silliest/least silly character.

Edited by BLS

Worst (hardest): FE11 H5, chapter 1.

Best (easiest): Serioisly, duh! FE7 NM...arg, which is it... Karla's recruitment chapter. No mandatory combat at all, and stores up the ying yang to buy silvers at.

Seriously, there is only one way to fail...and its optional. You have to intentionally make yourself lose here. It takes no effort to complete at all, and actually requires effort to fail. If you don't think this isn't the easiest chapter, then you need to get your eyes checked. No prologue chat to skip past. No mandatory squares to step on. No tutorial fuckshit to ignore. Just, lol.

Nomination: B/W female and male candidate to be stripper (because why not)

I TOTALLY forgot that chapter. But then again it's not mandatory unlike the prologue (which is mandatory first time around), but yeah, that chapter's easy because losing is impossible.

I TOTALLY forgot that chapter. But then again it's not mandatory unlike the prologue (which is mandatory first time around), but yeah, that chapter's easy because losing is impossible.

It is very possible to lose. It's just optional.

Going too high of a price is smart in Arena use, totally.

Generally if you keep the prices low enough there shouldn't be any Valks to double you. Valks, maybe, but I don't think enemies in the 600-700 range are capable of ORKOing. If you go too high on a cart, not sure if suicidal or just plain stupid.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Well, dat arena, amirite?

And thank you Horace, for seeing the light that is Battle Preperations

Edited by Elieson

Damn it, I thought I was so clever, going through the first two pages and thinking of Battle Preparations... thanks for crushing my dreams.

Easiest: Battle Preparations for making enemies entirely optional.

Hardest: FE12 CH20 on Loony mode for being reinforcement hell. Honorable Mentions to H5 chapter 1 as well as everything in Thracia and FE12 Lunatic.