Best manga?

Inui

Onani Master Kurosawa was truly endearing. I shed a tear at it multiple times.

As for the best manga I have ever read...that is rather hard to say. Biggest fight scenes? Most touching events? Best character development? It's rather difficult to bring all of these together into one general deciding score, even subjectively. It's like asking someone what their favorite song is.

I just finished Onani Master Kurosawa and it's one of the best manga out there, it has an original plot, great character development AND an epic main character.

Of all the manga i've read, only Ratman, Dengeki Daisy and Shingeki no kyojin were this good.(And seriously, i read a LOT of manga).

Edited by Viyut

You forgot "To-love-ru".

To-love-ru Darkness is BORDERING on blatant "material".

There are non-borderline manga with better fanservice than To-Love-Ru darkness that still manage to be shounen manga.

All shounen

Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of.

is derived from Dragonball :smug:

Which is derived from Fist Of The North Star and Journey to the West. And Fist Of The North Star is derived from Mad Max. But yes, Dragon Ball is very inspirational.

The best manga ever made is generally considered to be Slam Dunk, and One Piece is the best selling manga ever made.

Fire Emblem mangas:

Fire Emblem Gaiden manga, Fire Emblem: Light Inheritors (based of FE4 Second Generation), Fire Emblem: Hasha no Tsurugi, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War Mitsuki Oosawa manga adaption, and Fire Emblem: Dark Dragon and Sword of Light manga.

Others:

Dragon Ball, Ranma 1/2, Gunsmith Cats, Star Wars Manga adaption, Love Hina, and Full Metal Panic!

Edited by King Marth 64

According to...?

Polls and award contests done in Japan and such: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slam_Dunk_%28manga%29#Reception

Stuff not listed there are things like how it was one of the pillars of Weekly Shounen Jump during the Golden Age of Jump. But like I said, it's just a general thing like how people would say Shawshank Redemption or The Godfather is the best movie ever made.

Onani Master Kurosawa

Topic done.

Wow you finally got something right.

Though I'm not really qualified to say this as it's basically the only manga I've read the entirety of.

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

• 3 weeks later...

Berserk.

o/

Other favorites in recent memory include Android 009 and Akira, but it's pretty hard to narrow it down for all time.

Which is derived from Fist Of The North Star and Journey to the West. And Fist Of The North Star is derived from Mad Max. But yes, Dragon Ball is very inspirational.

Is it really derived from Fist of the North Star or are you just saying that because Fist of the North star preceded it? I can't find anything official on this, so I'd like to see a source.

I can't read One Piece. Very much not a fan of the artwork, and I can't read mangas with art I don't like.

You should read it. The art gets more refined later on, and the manga is just SO GOOD I can't believe my eyes.

Anyway, best manga for gorgeous men, amazing fight scenes, good amount of realism, lots of craziness, great characters and just about everything you can think of (minus fanservice): JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. No contest.

Anyway, best manga for gorgeous men, amazing fight scenes, good amount of realism, lots of craziness, great characters and just about everything you can think of (minus fanservice): JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. No contest.

Cars fanservice exists Comrade and you are glad it does.

Is that really fanservice though, so much as it is just Cars and co. being ancient men?

Around the time

Cars becomes the ultimate being by using the Stone Mask

there's a couple of panels that are just close-ups of Cars' body. Hell, there's even one with sparkles and his loin cloth flowing in the wind as if to suggest that the artist wants to show more of his glory. But really, what was there left to show? >_>