[FE10] I Always Wanted To Try This Game

charlie_

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody should try it imo. Just give her 3 levels of bexp. Stunning ludveck is rng abuse. Ive tried before with different timings in the start screen to see how likely and yeah...out of 20 tries, i came up with 0 stuns.

And thats why u should keep a different save file of an earlier time lol. Now you must restart or pray to lady luck that u can find the exact time to press start in the start screen to get an 11% stun. Good luck...

I have to restart my own tellius draft bcuz i noticed i took a gatrie penalty somewhere without noticing. (He has .01 exp and that wouldnt be possible if he didnt get attacked somewhere, it was probably ch 7 since i remember protecting gatrie well in ch3)

Just rescue drop nephenee. Her wrath should be rather reliable at the very least. and if you gave her everything then maybe it won't be so bad. You still have to take penalty

Edited by SlayerX

Part 3: Intersecting Vows

3-P

Miracle Adept Rhys to take advantage of his high Bio, lol it was the same but whatever, he activated it a few times; his healing was useful too. Vantage Boyd for the killer lulz and Counter Provoke Ike as usual.

Turns: 8/90 (+8)

BEXP: 5527P

3-1

BEXP'd Boyd a level and to .99EXP as well as Rhys. Ike to .99EXP

Vantage Adept Boyd to the bushes, Rhys and Mia in the middle and Ike to the gens. Got Blue Gem and Seraph Robe. Boyd kills stuff and Rhys backs him up with healing and taking some kills with lolellight. Rhys's speed is derpful :facepalm: but he keeps on. Boyd is stuck with ridiculously blessed level ups (Hp, Str, Skl, Sp and Def = :awesome: ). The kitties stay still unitl gauge is in its maximum point, they roam and kill a short spear berdier. Boyd comes back and finishes the reinforcements as Mia and Ike kill the annoying 1-2 ranged enemies.

Turns: 8/98 (+8)

BEXP: 3034P

3-2

BEXP'd Boyd, Rhys and Ike to .99EXP.

Celerity Vantage Boyd rushes to boss, Ike and Rhys lol around. Rhys in worst bio is annoying and miracle isn't proc'ing but well, he manages to avoid some 30-50 hit% enemies and survives. Lol I gave him Wrath and nothing. Oh special note: Ike uses a Talisman and an Ashera Icon as Rhys uses a Seraph Robe. The trio have Elixirs from 2-E Bargains :^_^: . Boyd poleaxes Istvan.

Turns: 4/102 (+8)

BEXP: 3750P

Updates coming soon!!! :B):

EDIT: I want to post draft updates in ancient tongue :(:

Edited by Quintessence

Lol the updates weren't soon...

3-3

Lol I can't remember clearly. Umm, Gatrie free, whatever Ike, Celerity Vantage Boyd and Miracle Wrath Rhys. Rhys was in highest bio so Miracle worked pretty well. Gatrie burns the first supply, Boyd rushed to the northern supplies, he has capped str, skl and sp, he doubled Veyona and crt killed him. Rhys and Ike rushed to the centre and to the northwestern supplies.

Turns: 9/111 (+8)

BEXP: 6100P

3-4

Lv. 20 Boyd and lv. 15 Rhys. Ike and Boyd rushed. Celerity Provoke Ike made the enemies avoid Ranulf. Adept Boyd double crt killed the boss and he promoted :awesome: . Rhys gets a few level ups with Physic and Mend.

Turns: 8/119 (+8)

BEXP: 6115P

3-5

BEXP'd and crowned Rhys with Hp, Mag, Skl, Sp and Res capped. Bought a Secret Book and gave it to him with a Spirit Dust from P1. Celerity Adept Boyd rushes to the boss through special tiles. Rhys shoves Reyson to Vigor Boyd to kill Lombrosso.

Turns: 2/121 (+8)

BEXP: 4000P

3-6

Woohoo, bough Elixirs, Physic, Beast Killer, Steel Longbow, Crossbow and Storm Sword.

Beastfoe Leonardo is BEXP'd three levels, he is by lv. 6. BEXP'd Zihark to .99. I'm having Leo as a main and no auxiliary save files so lol.

Leo and Zihark go north, Miccy and Sothe go east. Crossbow Beastfoe Leo is awesome, besides, he got good lv. ups with no need of resets (lol RNG Blessed). ZiharkxLeo support was good, dodge and defenses. I was short of 7 enemies to 7 turn it.

Turns: 8/129 (+8)

BEXP: 4500P

3-7

Arena, kills and lulz. Mordy recruits Zihark. I'm nuts :awesome: .

Turns: 12/141 (+8)

BEXP: 5012P

3-8

Celerity Pass Boyd is vigored by Reyson in turn 1 and rushes. Zihark kills the enemies left as Ike and Rhys go through the unit's front most path. Boyd is awesome :awesome: , 3rd Tier Rhys with Dust is really good.

Turns: 4/145 (+8)

BEXP: 8250P

3-9

BEXP'd Makalulz to lv. 19. Sp and Def capped, 44Hp. Crowned him and assigned him Adept. Poleaxe and a couple of Hand Axes. Geo and Makalov rush. Juicy BEXP!!

Turns: 4/149 (+8)

BEXP: 12361P

So with my PoR draft done, let's get this thing started.

Part 1

Chapter 1-P: 4/4

A Shove, a hit from Pugo and a bandit, and a couple of Wrath criticals allowed me to finish this in 4 turns. Eddie gained Skl/Spd/Def and is 1 kill away from another level up.

Chapter 1-1: 6/10

Nolan attacked the Javelin guy while everyone else stayed back. Nolan got swarmed and dealt some good damage, killing the Javelin guy cuz he refused to move. Turn 2, Micaiah killed the guy blocking the house so Nolan could get the Hand Axe and Edward finished off another guy, getting a perfect level-up. Micaiah dodged a Fighter's attack and left him for Edward to finish on Turn 3. She killed a guy in the way so Nolan could step forward to throw his axe at the stationary Fighter. This let him counter the Archer on the EP. Turn 4, Edward finished the Fighter, Micaiah finished the Archer, and Nolan stepped in front of Isaiya with the Hand Axe so he could counter the Hand Axe guy on the EP. Turn 5, Nolan took out the Figher and got a nice level-up, Edward finished the boss, and Micaiah escaped, finishing the chapter.

Stats:

Name Lv.Exp HP/Str/Mag/Skl/Spd/Lck/Def/Res
Micaiah 2.73 15/02/08/09/07/11/03/05
Edward  7.19 20/09/01/13/14/10/08/01

No this is going down :angry: ...

3-10

BEXP'd Zihark to -/20/01. Cancel and Vantage for him.

Celerity Daunt Boyd rushes to the boss area, Ike follows him. Zihark and Rhys handle the southern enemies.

List of Lulz:

• Zihark capped Def by x/20/01...lol
  • Boyd capped Res

Lulz.

Turns: 5/154 (+8)

BEXP: 13332P

3-11

BEXP'd Sigrun to lv.20 (+str :awesome: ), crowned and other two BEXP levels (skl, spd, lck & str, skl, lck). Then to .99EXP. Two levels, +2str, enough to Stunkill the warrior.

Celerity Savior Sigrun rescues Ike and rushes.

Turns: 4/158 (+8)

BEXP: 10514P

3-12

BEXP'd Leo three levels, leaving skl, sp, lck and res capped. Resolve Boots Miccy is shoved by Sothe and waits in enemy range, leaving just one warrior hitting the yellow units that stay still. Leo moves west. Miccy moves forward and receives enemies, Sothe shoves Leo, Tauros rescues a sniper and Leo takes the position of the rescued sniper and kills the falcoknight that hit the gen. Leo keeps killing and recieving enemies by EP3 as well as Micaiah who ordered the yellow units to roam in order to kill some enemies invading our territory. I was 3-4 enemies short of 3 turning it, that'd require another shove or something but derp.

Turns: 4/162 (+8)

BEXP: 7646P

3-13

BEXP'd Leo and crowned him. Assigned him Wrath and Beastfoe. Equips crossbow and kills cats and tigers. By PP2 he wrath crtkills Ike with Lughnasadh.

Note: Leo was shoved by Sothe for the 2 turns clear.

Turns: 2/164 (+8)

BEXP: 8310P

3-E

Lol Rhys with capped Mag, Sp, Lck and Res lulz. Sigrun east, Zihark northwest and the rest to the centre. A 4 turn was possible if Sigrun accompanied the main army and green units were killed, because I got short of 4 enemies.:\

Turns: 5/169 (+8)

BEXP: 15262P

Part 3: Intersecting Vows cleared in 87 turns

Part 4: Gods and Men

Team Distribution:

Forced unit(s)

Forced recruitable unit(s)

Silver Route - Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Sigrun, Rhys

Greil Route - Ike, Rafiel, Boyd, Zihark

Hawk Route - Reyson, Makalov, Leonardo, Pelleas

4-P

Adept Miracle Sigrun + Paragon Miccy + Resolve Provoke Rhys.

Miccy rushes to the east, killing and drowning enemies in her shining abyss. Rhys kills the halberdier in the northern path, Sigrun rescues him and Cantos. Sothe shoves Leanne, she vigors Sigrun and takes a bath in the river. Sigrun moves and drops Rhys, she stood out of range of the crossbow warrior. Miccy moves in range of one of the thicket bow paladins and recovers with Elixir cause she has no resolve and I wasn't going to take the risk. Sigrun double Adepts the tempest general and Resolve lolRhys kills the Stl longbow pal and stays in range of the reinforcements. By EP2 Sigrun performs amazingly Adept/crt/Stunning enemies :awesome: .

Thanks to CR for the initiative ^_^

Turns: 2/171 (+8)

BEXP: 3000P

Edited by Quintessence

4-1

No torches are needed. Ike goes south and then southeast, Celerity Boyd to the left and Cancel Vantage Zihark to the right.

Turns: 5/176 (+8)

BEXP: 3750P

4-2

Forged a Thunder tome with max mt/hit/crt called Fusion Bolt for Pelleas. Gave Tibarn an Elixir and a Master Crown to trade it to Pellulz.

BEXP'd Makalov and Leo to .99EXP

Adept Makalov rushes with three forged hand axes (max mt/crt) and a short axe from the initial position to where Valtome is. Resolve Wrath Leo goes south then meets with Makalov with Reyson's help to kill the physic bishop to clear the map. Pelleas helps Leo and kills enemies with Fenrir and his forged tome, is crowned by PP5-6 and kills as Dark Archsage a Steel Poleaxe warrior and two paladins in the southeast.

Turns: 7/183 (+8)

BEXP: 4500P

4-3

Nosferatu/Thani Micaiah heads to the east to recruit Stefan. Adept Miracle Sigrun heads south west, at first, then goes to the centre, heads south again and kills the Elsleep Bishop and Stun Adepts Lekain, then heads to the centre, vigored and to the east to kill the sniper and the warriors. Resolve Vantage Rhys heads to Numida, roflzy kills.

Turns: 5/188 (+8)

BEXP: 5256P

4-4

Celerity Daunt Boyd to the rooms. Counter Pass Pure Water Ike to Oliver. Adept Astra Vantage Cancel Zihark downstairs lolling around with reinforcements O_o.

Turns: 8/196 (+8)

BEXP: 6000P

4-5

Beastfoe Wrath Leo heads to Izuka, Adept Makalulz helps clearing his way, Resolve Provoke Pelleas takes bunches of kills and shoves Leo to make him approach Izuka in time. Stoned High Bio Reyson survived several cat hits :S

Turns: 4/200 (+8)

BEXP: 7500P

I'm finishing soon!!! :awesome:

Let's finish this shit XP

Part 4 Endgame - Rebirth

The Chosen Ones

1. Ike
  2. Miccy
  3. Sothe
  4. Zekrom
  5. Nardo
  6. Z-Shark
  7. Makatrullz
  8. Boyd
  9. Rice
  10. Siggy
  11. Pellulz
  12. The King's Shadawe
  13. Raphael
  14. Sanaki
  15. Stfn

4-E-1

The Daein Liberation Army heads west (Leo, Zihark and Pelleas), the Laguz Duo head east (Kurth and Giph) and the Goddess Army in the centre. I'll try to make Ike reach Hetzel by PP1 to 2 turn it :/

Note: Resolve Wrath Paragon Provoke O_o Kurth = :awesome:

Turns: 3/203 (+8)

BEXP: 6 X 10^3P

4-E-2

Hammer Bro :P

Lulz everywhere, Worst Bio Sig and Rice nearly died. 8S

Turns: 1/204 (+8)

BEXP: 7.5 X Pow (10,3)P

4-E-3

Da Blessings

• Ike - Ragnell
  • Miccy - Rexaura
  • Sothe - Baselard
  • Red-Eyes Black Dragon - Ebon Breath (A)
  • Leo - Different Dimension Bow (D.D.B. =P)
  • Zihark - Zol Katti
  • Mak - Altina's other sword :O
  • Boyd - Durvan
  • Rhys - Corrupt Light
  • Siggy - Santa's Wish Letter
  • Pellulz - Badberith
  • Giffca - Dark Fangs (SS)
  • Rafiel - Galdr (SS) lulz
  • Sanaki - Surrender to the power of the light! Purge!
  • Stfn - Dhegkilla'

Siggy, Mak and Ike Wyrmslay Dheg, Giffca kills him for juicy CEXP 8D.

Turns: 1/205 (+8)

BEXP: 1 X 10^4P

4-E-4

Leo, Zihark, Giffca and Ike make a diamond, Sothe shoves Raph and Rhys smites; Raphael Vigors the 4 stars. The rest get some EXP, Pelleas and Micaiah Rescue Boyd and Sigrun. Makalov from his initial position hits a fire spirit, Boyd kills. Zihark doubles another one and Sigrun kills and cantos, Leo kills the other one, Ike shoves the last spirit and Lehran ends in Giffca's Great Fangs 8X

Lol I have buncha water affinity units 8P

Turns: 1/206 (+8)

BEXP: 15000P

4-E-5

Aura kill, Sothe couldn't bear Ashera's Judgement :facepalm: , R.I.P turn shaver 8X

Turns: 3/209 (+8)

BEXP: LulzP

Stats and stuff

Name      Class           Lv.EXP  Hp/Str/Mag/Skl/Sp/Lck/Def/Res  Weapon Level                Support     Skills

Ike       Vanguard         20.00  65/37/11/40/37/30/32/19        Sword SS, Axe A             Boyd A      Nihil
Micaiah   Light Priestess  08.33  47/22/36/29/30/40/23/38        Light SS, Staff S           -------     Resolve, Provoke
Sothe     Whisper          ---Severely wounded in 4-E-5---R.I.P. :(
Kurthnaga Black Dragon     31.68  64/23/09/10/14/26/17/19        Strike A                    Giffca B    Resolve, Paragon
Leonardo  Marksman         18.26  59/36/14/40/34/30/28/25        Bow SS                      Zihark A    Disarm, Nihil
Makalov   Gold Knight      19.06  58/34/11/34/33/30/30/21        Sword SS, Axe A             Pelleas B   Celebrity
Boyd      Reaver           18.61  68/40/07/36/35/29/30/20        Axe SS                      Ike A       Daunt, Nihil
Rhys      Saint            19.74  50/25/36/30/30/35/21/40        Light SS, Staff SS          Sigrun A    Miracle, Smite
Sigrun    Seraph Knight    19.39  50/32/18/36/36/35/26/34        Sword A, Lance SS           Rhys A      Miracle, Imbue
Pelleas   (Dark) Archsage  13.98  44/20/36/29/31/25/24/30        Thunder A, Dark SS, Staff A Makalov B   Pavise
Giffca    Giffca           40.00  76/24/05/23/20/29/21/12        Strike SS                   Kurthnaga B Pavise, Pass, Parity
Rafiel    Heron            33.60  50/01/13/02/08/50/05/25        Galdr S                                 Paragon, Imbue

*Every unit maintained their respective innate skills

**Sothe died with Stillness o_O

Unit Records

5th Place

Leonardo - Marksman

106 victories

4th Place

Micaiah - Light Priestess

122 victories

3rd Place

Ike - Vanguard

133 victories

2nd Place

Rhys - Saint

136 victories

1st Place

Boyd - Reaver

176 victories

Finally, this draft was cleared in 209 turns + 8 turns of penalties (Lucia (2-2) and Elincia (2-E))

Total Turns - 217 turns