What do you get when you kiss a girl?

You're definitely trolling now...

BUWHAHEHEAHAAAHJAJAJAKAHAHAHEEKEKEHAHAHAAHH! This again ohohohohhooo! Nope, I'm not doing your fellow human being internet slang thing - my fellow human being self is being honest heheheeee! Was at what your fellow human being self would call a funeral ohohohohoooo! Dead of a disease :]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing to do is to ignore her. That's how you get girls in real life, btw: treat them like shit.

But then how do you get them on the internet?

Although I guess I wouldn't recommend that anyway

Best thing to do is to ignore her. That's how you get girls in real life, btw: treat them like shit.

Oh my, is our Nice Guy bitter over something?

You put them on your ignore list. Then you "have" them - on your ignore list.

HEHEHEHEHHheeee OHOHOOHOHOHOOOOO! Speaking of ignoring my fellow human being self, seems kinda silly anyhoo at this point hBUWHAAHEHEHAAHAHAHH! After all my fellow human being self shall be disappearing from internet land around the upcoming fellow human being thing we fellow human beings label as "month" and refer to it as "February" or as I shall call the 39th of "January" heeoeoehohhooHJAJAJAJAJAJAKEKEKEBWUEEHEHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH! :]

My fellow human being self will probably use internet land to search a few things here and there, but that's about it ohohohoohhoooooo! My fellow human self will probably visit in the fellow human being year called 2039 eh?! HHBWBEHEHEEBWUEHAHAAHAHH! Well, if my fellow human being self remembers it still lolz :]

Talk normally, dammit.

You are not the first to have tried, and you are definitely not the first to fail.

There is no one who can succeed on making Goldie change her ways.

And there's no need to change her anyway :]

random figure: last I heard, roughly 45 percent of the people on the internet total are, in fact, women

carry on

Women are almost are rare on the internet as reliable statistics.