[FE5] Draft V

General Horace

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the trouble Horace. I completely screwed up what turn I went to pick units. I'll pick Mareeta. Why pick someone useful like Dagda or Nanna when I can pick my one of my favorite units?

*steps in*

IF YOU SEE A COMMENT ON YOUR PROFILE THAT SAYS TO PICK UNITS, YOU GET YOURSELF INTO THE TOPIC TO PICK UNITS!

Horace was really nice about it. Me, not so much. I probably would've given you one rude warning in-topic, then RNG'd a horrid unit for you.

IF YOU SEE A COMMENT ON YOUR PROFILE THAT SAYS TO PICK UNITS, YOU GET YOURSELF INTO THE TOPIC TO PICK UNITS!

Sorry I didn't check my profile? I'm not trying to say this isn't completely my fault, but yeesh.

Edited by Refa

It's also your turn right now :facepalm:

Not anymore. Wait...I haven't picked someone yet.

Carrion.

OK, now not anymore.

FUUUUUU

Eda, I need a flier :/

You don't need a flier; Thracia can be beaten without fliers, or at least I hope so, cos otherwise I'm SOL.

Fred and actually Pahn

Edited by Baldrick

You don't need a flier; Thracia can be beaten without fliers, or at least I hope so, cos otherwise I'm SOL.

Fred and Sara

Since you can't warp Leaf in drafts, a flier is essential to shave turns in plenty of maps.

Since you can't warp Leaf in drafts, a flier is essential to shave turns in plenty of maps.

No more than 4 turns per chapter; besides, FE5 isn't the easiest game to flyskip. I guess their turn-saving potential is better than most of the units left, though.

Also, dropping Sara, taking Pahn instead. Doing research helps.

Edited by Baldrick

Hicks and Marty

I was about to say Marty sucks before realizing you have no early axe users. I guess someone needed the Brave Axe. Wierdly enough, I think it's a D rank weapon. CRAZY.

Shiva.