I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

nope. Roxas did. (realized later on that I could have entered mensa when I was 14. too late oh well.)

MENSA isn't all that impressive. Perfect SAT, however, really is.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOLDIE WHERE ART THOUUUUUUUUUUU? =[

Oohohohhooo! My fellow human being self is around, would you like my fellow human being self to post in this thread more? I shall try to find the time for it eh?! Hehehheheeee! I thought the fellow human being brady user was being honest yet didn't seem to want to reply to my fellow human being post lolz instead I get the usual "this user must be doing the internet slang "lol" thing so I shall try to ignore this "troll" thing" OHOHOHOBWUWAABEHEHEHAAHAHAAHH! How silly! I enjoy it though! It's lovely fellow human being communications after all heheheheheheeeee! BWUWBABAHEHEEHAHAHAJAJEEJKAAKAHAHHAH! I would love a fellow human being response to my post though?! hHhHEEHEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHheheee! We could have a fun convo! Fellow human being selves with their own interpretations on how they view life! What they believe to be the proper way of things oOOHHOHOHOOOo the kind of fun fellow human being communications I thrive to be a part of BWUWQABAHEHEHAAHAHAAHH! Yet only a Game & Watch user has replied to me in a fun fellow human being communication asking way hheheheeheeee! And it's fun! Yet it's also ULTRA ENTERTAINING AND FUN! If the lovely fellow human being shall refuse the offer I give to begin some fellow human being lovely communications of our fellow human being selves being expressed 39 times over and over BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

Oohohohhooo! My fellow human being self is around, would you like my fellow human being self to post in this thread more? I shall try to find the time for it eh?! Hehehheheeee! I thought the fellow human being brady user was being honest yet didn't seem to want to reply to my fellow human being post lolz instead I get the usual "this user must be doing the internet slang "lol" thing so I shall try to ignore this "troll" thing" OHOHOHOBWUWAABEHEHEHAAHAHAAHH! How silly! I enjoy it though! It's lovely fellow human being communications after all heheheheheheeeee! BWUWBABAHEHEEHAHAHAJAJEEJKAAKAHAHHAH! I would love a fellow human being response to my post though?! hHhHEEHEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHheheee! We could have a fun convo! Fellow human being selves with their own interpretations on how they view life! What they believe to be the proper way of things oOOHHOHOHOOOo the kind of fun fellow human being communications I thrive to be a part of BWUWQABAHEHEHAAHAHAAHH! Yet only a Game & Watch user has replied to me in a fun fellow human being communication asking way hheheheeheeee! And it's fun! Yet it's also ULTRA ENTERTAINING AND FUN! If the lovely fellow human being shall refuse the offer I give to begin some fellow human being lovely communications of our fellow human being selves being expressed 39 times over and over BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

Seriously, who the hell is this awful poster in my quality topic?

SEE JACKASS SHE REPLIED TO MY POST AND NOT YOURS

LOOK AT YOUR LOCATION! AND NOW GUESS WHO PUT YOU THERE!

SHE'S MINE. GET LOST

Edited by Jack - Killer of the SOPA

LOOK AT YOUR LOCATION! AND NOW GUESS WHO PUT YOU THERE!

i did fucker now back off

Her posts are still more sensible the bullshit you keep spouting

HhehebUWWHASHAHAHEEHJEELELEHHAHAAKLAKKLEEEELEKKEEKEK! How lovely! AN ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL RESPONSE! OhHOHOHOOO MYYY my fellow human being self is EXCITED AGAIN! Yesss! Thank you for your fellow human being hHONESTTY! YBEUESSS! BWUAHAHEEHAHAHAH! 39 more responses of honesty and my fellow human being self might have to die and come back to life again due to extreme giggle countso hohohooOHOHHOOOO! Back to the purpose we aim for! Our fellow human being selves hohoehehehehahahahabUWBAHSHEEHEHAHAAHAH! "awful poster" is based on the fellow human being interpretation you see as "awful" based on how your lovely and absolutely special fellow human being self was raised and brought up to this very daay! THIS VERY SECOND! IS IT A SECOND OF 39? OohohoOHOHOOO! My! My fellow human being self wonders! My fellow human being self gives many words of curiosity heheheheheee! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

Lumi, Freohr, pass the popcorn. I used up the last 16 years of my seriousness supply in one post.

My popcorn!! D=

Nah, jk here you go. But it seems to be dying a bit... for now... Who knows what else this jaffar's gonna try and pull

You should change your profile picture, Goldie. For dignity's sake.

Nah, jk here you go. But it seems to be dying a bit... for now... Who knows what else this jaffar's gonna try and pull

As of time-of-posting, there are 26 people reading this topic. Seems like I'm still doing my job sir :newyears:

Edited by God Brady

My popcorn!! D=

/me hands over a bucket of tortilla chips

/me sets up a Super Bowl-esque feast for this

This is almost as fun as the Super Bowl.