I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

Intellectual property rights need to be protected, and all those fighting against it are just a bunch of anti-capitalistic, free-riding pirates. Since we can't hang 'em from the rafters like we did in the old days, SOPA is an acceptable Plan B.

Do you agree, Serenes? Serious responses only please.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anybody would agree...

The Pirates will just find a way to hack through the censored internet while the victims suffer...

whoosh

yar gahddamn we gon hafta get 'em spears and lynch all them credit card mongering hackers wit their hexes and all them computer things

actually no fuck you

that was unfunny and this was unfunny also

fuck you bad

This is in FFTF. Serious be damned.

Serious answer: People always find ways around limitations like this. You're more likely to hurt the innocent than the guilty.

Non-serious answer: Nice trollin'. Great sarcasm as well.

This is in FFTF. Serious be damned.

Serious answer: People always find ways around limitations like this. You're more likely to hurt the innocent than the guilty.

Non-serious answer: Nice trollin'. Great sarcasm as well.

wait what is great sarcasm obvious blatant sarcasm you can even see through text here? he literally said "we can't hang them from the rafters" bro

if you really want serious responses, don't post in FftF

SOPA is bad, the general idea is good.

It arguably isn't, most things for smaller businesses can only be made legitimately popular through initial piracy

wait what is great sarcasm obvious blatant sarcasm you can even see through text here? he literally said "we can't hang them from the rafters" bro

Just because I'm passionate doesn't mean I'm not serious. I was obviously exaggerating about the punishment for online piracy- although substantial jail time seems appropriate- but I'm dead serious about the importance of enforcing intellectual property rights against short-sighted cheapskates.

It arguably isn't, most things for smaller businesses can only be made legitimately popular through initial piracy

If this seems like a viable business strategy, then it should be up to the intellectual proprietor to make that decision for himself. This may surprise you, but businesses (who do business for a living) may actually know more about making profits than you do!

Edited by God Brady

I have this great skill of "occasionally able to detect sacrasm over internet". It's great. Good skill, I think. :P

Just because I'm passionate doesn't mean I'm not serious. I was obviously exaggerating about the punishment for online piracy- although substantial jail time seems appropriate- but I'm dead serious about the importance of enforcing intellectual property rights against short-sighted cheapskates.

Obviously the only reason people pirate anything is to be an asshole

And also, obviously this is only being made to stop piracy

If this seems like a viable business strategy, then it should be up to the intellectual proprietor to make that decision for himself. This may surprise you, but businesses (who do business for a living) may actually know more about making profits than you do!

Which is why only large businesses support SOPA, and almost none that work online

Because they're small businesses who can actually get popular and have more people buy their stuff through initial piracy

The following post has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A. and has been edited:

the thing about government is that it can be trusted to make good decisions. We should completely trust the government. They are the absolute pinnacle of moral excellence.

whoosh

yar gahddamn we gon hafta get 'em spears and lynch all them credit card mongering hackers wit their hexes and all them computer things

actually no fuck you

that was unfunny and this was unfunny also

fuck you bad

This.

X100000

The following post has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A. and has been edited:

the thing about government is that it can be trusted to make good decisions. We should completely trust the government. They are the absolute pinnacle of moral excellence.

So you trust the pirates more than the government? Hell, if we're so anti-establishment, why not just abolish public defense and criminal justice? "Government dun work" right?

So you trust the pirates more than the government? Hell, if we're so anti-establishment, why not just abolish public defense and criminal justice? "Government dun work" right?

Woo government! Take down the entirety of every video and image uploading website because some kid uploaded a fallout image/video! All the power in the world to Viacom!

You didn't change your color.

Also, should I become a baker