I fully support SOPA.

Geriba

Hey Goldie, how does it feel to be a raging stereotype?

Hheehehehee! WBWUWHAHEHEAHAHAH! My fellow human being self enjoys the difference heheheeee! How fun! That is lovely and brought me many giggles bUWHWAHAHEHEHAAHAH! Hotdogs heheheee! How fun! Lovely fellow human being communications continues and we have our honesty fun ohohohhohoooo! :]

Your fellow human being self has a fun and entertaining style of posting too! We should have fellow human being communications sometimes! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Goldie, how does it feel to be a raging stereotype?

Man I am feeling a lot of anger from you man

it is not healthy man

nor is trying to avoid apostrophes

i love motherfucking apostrophes

they were taken away from me

I am saddened

I USE MY ANGER TO FUEL HATRED WITH UMBRAGE

AND FORM

THE SANDWICH OF OBLIVION

also nobody loves you.

Hheehehehee! WBWUWHAHEHEAHAHAH! My HELL YEAH HOTDOGS self enjoys the difference heheheeee! How fun! That is lovely and brought me many giggles bUWHWAHAHEHEHAAHAH! Hotdogs heheheee! How fun! Lovely HELL YEAH HOTDOGS communications continues and we have our honesty fun ohohohhohoooo! :]

Your HELL YEAH HOTDOGS self has a fun and entertaining style of posting too! We should have HELL YEAH HOTDOGS communications sometimes! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

Hilarious. "Hot dogs"? lol So quirky!!!

EDIT: Apostrophe test ' ' '

Hell yeah. topic can resume

Edited by God Brady

Ohohohooo! My fellow human being self self was wrong then?! BWUAHAHEEHAHAHAAHH! My fellow human being self thought it was brady that changed fellow human being self to heck yes hotdog thing heheheheheee! :]

That's a shame! Ah well lolz! It's still lovely and fun! Ohohohohooo! So it was the user with the citrus thing? BWUAHAHEHEHEEHAHAAHAHAH! That reminds me of my fellow human being self friend with a last name meaning it eh?! oOOohoooOOHJOOOOOOEJEJEJEKAKAHAAHAHAAHH! Do you remember it?! my fellow human being self believes my fellow human being self mentioned it before ohohohhoooo! Would my fellow human being self self do it 39 times?! We shall see! Words of curiosity it fills myself! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

~This fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site will need approval from a fellow human being toy fan site moderator OHOHOHOOHHJEHEEJWBEEHAYAYHHAHYAHYAHAHAH! before this fellow human being created post on the serenesforest site created toy fan site forum thing at the fellow human being created far from the forest section of the fellow human being created site is fellow human being shown HEHEHEYEYHHEEHEEE! :]~

Edited by Goldie

Hheehehehee! WBWUWHAHEHEAHAHAH! My dick self enjoys the difference heheheeee! How fun! That is lovely and brought me many giggles bUWHWAHAHEHEHAAHAH! dicks heheheee! How fun! Lovely dicks communications continues and we have our honesty fun ohohohhohoooo! :]

Your dick self has a fun and entertaining style of posting too! We should have dick communications sometimes! BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH! :]

I heard there was a need for popcorn, so I brought mine here. *popcorn for everyone!*

My purpose in life has been fulfilled. I can now die a happy, happy man.

my fellow human being self self expresses words of curiosity now though ohohhohohoooo! What other fellow human being self lines that my fellow human being self uses were changed by the lovely fellow human being self citrus user ohohohhoooo! BWUAHEHEEOHOHKKAKAJEKEKEAHAHAHAHAH! Let's see! Oohohhmhmm..!

Lovely

Beautiful

Special

Wonderful

Fantastic

Entertaining

Fun

Silly

fellow human being self

Ohohohoo!

Heheheheeee!

BWUAHAHEHEHAAHAH!

BWUAYEHAYAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHHAHAHAHBWUAHAHEHEHEUWBWBUBAHAAAHAHUBWUWJHEEHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHAHWHUWWBBEVWWBBUWUBWAAAAHAHAAH!

WBABWUWHAAOHOHOHOHOO?!

Lolz

Communications!

Interpretations!

Bashigishculk!

bwuwhaahHHAoohhohooOHOHOHOHOHHOOO!

:]

Ahahahohohhooo! My fellow human being self self shall try to think of more soon heheheheeee! :]

Edited by Goldie