I am back and I smell like "apple orchard on a summers eve"

Darros

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you people so picky.

I'm just a picky eater overall... I like my food done a certain way otherwise its blegh. Something my family has trouble understanding ;_;.... No, don't cook the pork with the meat and the chiken together!

But meat stirfries are the best.

I eat a ton of meat (basically anything but fish) though, so I ain't picky on that.

But meat stirfries are the best.

I eat a ton of meat (basically anything but fish) though, so I ain't picky on that.

I'm picky on meat (only cows please, ew chicken/pork/seafood) and only give me a little bit, unless its barbecued with coal, none of that natural gas crap.

I only like Chicken and Pork. Unless its a well done steak, beef makes me puke.

But Cheeseburgers are the best.

I'm picky on meat (only cows please, ew chicken/pork/seafood) and only give me a little bit, unless its barbecued with coal, none of that natural gas crap.

But Turkey is the best.

But Cheeseburgers are the best.

But Turkey is the best.

Cheeseburgers, no, Turkey, yes.

See, I cannot stand beef. It is some of the most disgusting stuff I have ever eaten. I only found beef I liked once, and that was a well done 6 oz Sirloin Steak.

But I'll take a Chicken Sandwich if I must have fast food.

23603752062355849994.png

Watch, somebody's gonna say how it's ironic (I guess) because being a brony would make you have very low standards or something like that

Edited by Freohr Abr Datia

Trent is right, you guys are crazy. I don't get the stigma with rare steaks. And all of this random meat-hate is just uncalled for. Clearly they are just trying to form a cult or something.

The cult of bad taste... yeah, that sounds about right.

If it's anything, I don't like steak otherwise either. It's too chewy for me... This makes it one of the very few foods I don't like!

...Well, maybe not "very few" foods I don't like but I tend to like most things. :/

EDIT: I don't like the idea of undercooked steak because it's, y'know, UNDERCOOKED!

Edited by CrashGordon94

If it's anything, I don't like steak otherwise either. It's too chewy for me... This makes it one of the very few foods I don't like!

...Well, maybe not "very few" foods I don't like but I tend to like most things. :/

EDIT: I don't like the idea of undercooked steak because it's, y'know, UNDERCOOKED!

Y'know, originally, people ate meat raw. The only reason people need stuff cooked now is because our immune systems have gone to shit since the days of our ancestors.