Today I am sad.

Darros

I think his school must just run completely differently or something XD I don't know where he lives though so I'm just taking that into mind =3

He was talking about exams not long ago and I was like "but... those are far far off, it's not even close to midterm yet..." But I guess that's just here =b

Oh and also I have so much trouble in physics =o Trying to remember how to do all the formulas confuzzles me

Edited by Freohr Abr Datia

For I am ending the second best course I've ever taken. Physics 11, you will be missed. :(

:O I ended it today! It was a really fun class. Can't wait until tomorrow and physics 12 thursday next week

Edited by SlayerX

I'm finished chem. Thank god. Well, the exam is tomorrow.

The semestering is weird in Canada (well, to you giuys it is, it's normal for us people). We have eight classes a year, and four each semester. Exams for the first semester are around now, and exams for the second semester are at the end of the year.

For I am ending the second best course I've ever taken. Physics 11, you will be missed. :(

OHOHOHOHOHOOOOOO MYYYY! ohoohoMHOOH MY OH MY YY! IT'S yoooOOYOOUOOOO! It is THE FIGHTING FREAK KNUCKLES! Straight out the Pumpkin Hill yo! Destroying Doomday Machines with your Doomday Machine destroying jabs of yoyo! How lovely! Hehheheheeeee! :]

Edited by Goldie

BIOLOLOGY! had a test yesterday, class is a joke cause we get front/back of page for notes. trololol

That kind of beat the purpose of biology class, which is literally all you can memorize class...