So anime...

Life

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you watched them, so even if they didn't suck, they did while you were looking at them

because everything you interact with sucks by association unless it is objectively wonderful like me, you objectively terrible FUCK

But the phrase is inherently flawed, you see

If nobody cared, it would not have been brought up, and even discounting the person who says it first it's not really that easy to assume out of everybody else who has an account, much less internet, much less everybody on the planet, that nobody truly cares

But the phrase is inherently flawed, you see

If nobody cared, it would not have been brought up, and even discounting the person who says it first it's not really that easy to assume out of everybody else who has an account, much less internet, much less everybody on the planet, that nobody truly cares

But like Stolypin said, he wasn't being literal. That being said, I guess that I care a little bit in that I would want there to be more episodes of a FE anime than less (or more minutes, more material, not so much more episodes).

Yes, but the problem with that phrase is even if you're not being literal, all it takes is one more person and BAM. It's not only a disrespectful phrase, it also simply isn't very smart.

Yes, but the problem with that phrase is even if you're not being literal, all it takes is one more person and BAM. It's not only a disrespectful phrase, it also simply isn't very smart.

I'm pretty sure Stolypin was going for disrespectful, so that would be a plus for using it. However, I think the stupid thing about attempting to be disrespectful towards Marth is that he doesn't seem to care what we think about him (haha) so it's excessively pointless.

Edited by Jet Black Gunner