Hello

Sunwoo

Hi, I'm a new member here (obviously), but I've been lurking here for a while. I've been planning on registering before, but I kept on changing my mind for various reasons. Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Hello Metalloid Element who managed to confuse me once about what type of bond you make with Fluorine. Welcome to SF, enjoy your stay.

Nice ... there's a fellow science savvy person on here. Good to meet you, too, although I think I've read your posts on the draft forum when I was a lurker.

Hello, you know? I was like you when I saw FEWoD.net (a page like this but in spanish...)

I didn't know if registering on the forum, until one day I registered LOL and a time ago I was wondering if join SF forums or not XD but one day I joined LOL

Anyways, nice to meet you ^^

welcome to the forest...

be kind and don't get in troubles

Greetings from Mexico

Yeah, apparently there was a Joshua before me XD I just didn't know twewy at the time and I guess I didn't see/remember...

And Nightmare has Hanekoma (he's the one who told me to get the game and is everybody's bestestest friend on this forum =D), Sho has... well... Sho. And he used to be Princess K for a bit. And yes there was eclipse with mr. mew (for a pig kitty fad)... I remember a looooong long time ago there was someone with Shiki but I don't think that person comes on anymore...

If there was anyone else with anything then I don't remember them either... =[

Nice, more TWEWY fans around here. I haven't seen too many fans of that game, it still seems to be kind of obscure, I think. Anyway, I think my favorite characters in that game are Neku and Beat. Shiki and Rhyme, unfortunately, weren't around as often in the game so I can't like those two as much. :\ Oh, yeah, I also like Minamimoto, even if only because he's a crazy math-obsessed guy. And I actually understand what he's saying sometimes. Seriously.

Personally if Joshua didn't exist in TWEWY Kariya would be my next favorite~

Actually... I feel like I remember seeing someone using him on this forum too... and if they did it might've been quite a while ago...