I was called a homosexual on the internet!

Nestling

Considering the status is dead, sure~.

I actually went on facebook AFTER reading this to look for the status on your profile so I could like the comment calling you a homosexual.

HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL FROM THE HUMAN BREAST

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

Pfft, that's nothing, I get called gay all the time IRL. Why don't you crawl out of your basement and get a real social life?

you are so incredibly homosexual!!!

oh wait.

Pfft, that's nothing, I get called gay all the time IRL. Why don't you crawl out of your basement and get a real social life?

Getting called gay in a lighthearted context =/= getting called gay in a serious context, and having friends and strangers alike thumbs that shit up. Loving the ad hominems, though; keep 'em coming.

Getting called gay in a lighthearted context =/= getting called gay in a serious context, and having friends and strangers alike thumbs that shit up. Loving the ad hominems, though; keep 'em coming.

I don't get it, is getting called a basement dwelling loser supposed to be an ad hominem attack?

I don't get it, is getting called a basement dwelling loser supposed to be an ad hominem attack?

...Yes? It's an irrelevant personal attack that serves no purpose in the context of the conversation.

man im just going to go out on a limb here and guess that maybe he wasn't entirely serious there bro

just like a theory though man

man im just going to go out on a limb here and guess that maybe he wasn't entirely serious there bro

just like a theory though man

prolly half serious, half joking. in which case (using my math), he's a half douche