Wil & Rebecca Duo LHM+HHM Run!

Kngt_Of_Titania

Introduction:

Do you really need to know WHY I'm doing this? Of course not. Am I going to succeed save some ridiculous miracle? Of course not. Thanks goes to V-Raven for the partial inspiration for this run.

LHM Summary:

Although turn counts don't matter in this case (they're going to be HORRIBLE and I'll post the final turn count for the lawls if I ever end up beating this), I did do efficiency until Wil came into the picture. Wil's starting chapter sucked because of his bases, but it was relatively easy past that point. Chapters 7x (yeah, I managed to meet the reqs with a Wil solo...lol), 8, and 9 were a little bit annoying because I insta-lose if Wil is ever surrounded by enemies, but it wasn't too hard once I worked out a way around it. I used both the Angelic Robe and the Energy Ring on Wil, for sure; the Energy Ring was only able to be retrieved by luring a bandit with Florina (but stripping her of weapons and never having her enter combat); yeah, yeah, it's stretching it a bit, but whatever. Wil got up to 19.56 (I forgot to check stats beforehand, so I'll update this post with them when he joins back). There was no Lungdren abuse; he did that naturally (getting a little less than two levels by Lundgren). Btw, LHM enemies are so pathetic that they mostly TINKED Wil...hilarious, really.

**Stats to be posted later**

Chapter 11:

Nothing of note, really. No archers, nothing special. Moving on!

Chapter 12:

Coming soon.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

Sounds pretty interesting. However, once Rebecca gets up to speed and if Wil has decent stats, it shouldn't be too hard, since keeping them back-to-back and getting them surrounded means that they'll just kill everything anyway. Post stats, please?

I'd recommend making meatshields free in the early chapters where Rebecca like 5HKO's stuff and is 2HKO'd

Otherwise, gl;hf

I will have meatshields free in Birds of a Feather and 13x, at least; the former is partially because it's impossible NOT to have meatshields in that chapter. C12 is still a gigantic bitch even with them -- my big issue is that Hector keeps on dying (I'm not shitting you...I didn't even know he COULD die on this chapter o.O).

In the Raven, Priscilla and Rebecca run I did, I used all the characters as normal, just feeding kills to Rebecca so she was the highest-levelled unit by the time I got all 3 units recruited. And from there, I used Hector as a meatshield wherever it was unavoidable.

If you do it like that, you can get Rebecca up to about Lv9 by the time Wil comes along.

Have fun in COD and VOD

The lategame chapters shouldn't even be too huge of a problem. By that point, both archers/snipers will be 20/20 and well above par, as far as archers go. Also, both levels have ballista, which could be funny to use.

Levels until promotion are going to be the worst.