Touhou Mafia

Scarlet

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that helped to clear things up.

##Unvote

I've gotta talk to a couple more people before I solidify an opinion, but I WILL have a vote before this phase ends. I know Excellen never trusts me.

If it's a choice between Strawman or no one, I'll take no one. I think I can find a way to test his claim.

##Vote: Excellen

You, Core, and I have one vote apiece. I'm obviously not a good lynch, and I trust Core more than you.

Oh, right extension request. Since Snike, Bal, and maybe Prims subbed in recently, I wouldn't mind one, either. Thanks to time zones, I haven't had a chance to talk to the first two. You guys all need to move to Hawaii

Since the guys who voted Strawman are currently in dreamland ATM, I'm leaving my vote where it is, to make sure that he isn't lynched. I hate doing this, but purposefully entering a mislynch is beyond stupid.

o__o An extension would be nice, but I doubt it's happening.

Okay, okay. Tracker, haha, best not lynch him. o__o

and we're not no lynching

##Unvote: Strawman

Votals?

[2] Strawman: 13th, Excellen, Diavolo, Eclipse, Iris

[3] Excellen: kirsche, Rein, Eclipse, Kaoz

[1] Eclipse: Strawman, kirsche

[1] Core: Slayer

[0] Kaoz: Excellen

Uhhh.

I was thinking it was probably a terrible idea for me to take up new commitments at the moment, but I've been reading this thread on and off and the amount of subbing out is pretty awful. I'd be willing to try OC and sub in starting Friday* if you absolutely can not find anybody else, but I probably won't have the most time in the world for talking on IRC and whatnot since I'll be pretty busy with school. Still, I imagine somebody who can play when not busy is better than somebody who can't play at all.

* "today" if you're not in PST, or just reading this tomorrow

Thanks, much appreciated.

Prims has been subbed in for 13th.

Additionally, due to popular request, the phase has been extended by another 24 hours. It now ends on Saturday, February 11th at 12pm GMT.

However, I feel that this is enough for the time being; the game needs to move forward at some point. No more phase extensions until N3 at the earliest.

Also, votals:

[3] Excellen: kirsche, Rein, eclipse, Kaoz

[2] Strawman: Prims, Excellen, Core, eclipse, Iris

[1] Core: Slayer

Oh Strawman claimed, now you guys know why i didn't vote against him... He claimed to me earlier in the PM... And thats part of the reason i was confused.

I will ##Unvote core for now, his reasoning seems fine although my trust in him is a little bit shaky...

[1] Excellen: kirsche, Rein, eclipse, Kaoz

[1] Strawman: Prims, Excellen, Core, eclipse, Iris

[1] Rein: Kay

[0] Core: Slayer

15 hours remain.