Fire Emblem Draft Hall of Fame

CT075

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, I've finished (FE11) Normal Mode #30515 with a Twist in 187 turns. However, that's with Gaidens and the prologue included! Taking them away leaves me at 135 turns, drawing with eclipse. Tee hee!

Dokutayuu- Caeda, Julian, Navarre, Lena, Roshea, Caesar, Tomas, Etzel, Xane, Jeorge, Tiki

Edited by Dokutayuu

Cool thread cam. Next: Beating Vicious sal's record in FE12. Wen and me already did once, kinda. But it didnt count because gaidens were free in that draft.

Hurrhurr, just letting you know I might beat your Gaidenless turncount in a run i'm doing where gaidens are counted. 8D

Most likely somewhere around 105 turns for the game, except prologue. 8D

I call malliesia shenanigans then. Those shouldnt be counted imo, because they are impossible with any other team and thus, should always be banned.

You just made my day Pkl. =D It's an older draft, where I also got Draug, Catria, Warren and Frey. :) And some other cool units, no units that cost turns, I'll post the log when I'm done, and yeah, the standard rules will have to change. xD

Thats exactly the problem. If what u found out is deemed truly broken, it will be banned, so u will forever have the 1st spot lol. Also, is that with prologue counted too? o_O

No, prologue is not counted, although it wouldn't matter much, Mu is banned from that draft. I will bring this into the topic I made about what should be banned/not. BecauseIt wasn't Hammerne that did most of the heavy lifting, it was something I adressed way earlierthan that. Althouh hammerne did extend the fun I had ofc. I'l try and finish soon so we can discuss it. ;)

Edited by Vicious Sal

I dunno if you'll count this, but in an Archanea superdraft, I got an 136 turn clear of FE12. The only restrictions imposed actually increased my turncount by quite a bit (I imagine) so I don't see why it shouldn't be counted. Feel free to check into it here if you'd like

Jesus christ I hate FE12

Edited by General Horace

I dunno if you'll count this, but in an Archanea superdraft, I got an 136 turn clear of FE12. The only restrictions imposed actually increased my turncount by quite a bit (I imagine) so I don't see why it shouldn't be counted. Feel free to check into it here if you'd like

Check.

I've recently completed an FE5 draft with a turncount of 196 turns with this team. Ranks second unless I durped.

Fin, Lara, Dagda, Safy, Eda, Glade, Homeros, Tina, Alva, Ronan, Trewd, Xavier

I'd say the FE5 record is more or less out of reach, since it didn't have banned warp on Leaf.

Edited by General Horace

1330230318[/url]' post='1866344']

Jesus christ I hate FE12

Gratz Horace, i fucked up with my logic somewhere so i have to redo my entire run (to save a whopping four turns) and get a 110 turn clear, but i wil beat you first with the drafting drafting tournament. Why the rage to fe12? 8D

Gratz Horace, i fucked up with my logic somewhere so i have to redo my entire run (to save a whopping four turns) and get a 110 turn clear, but i wil beat you first with the drafting drafting tournament. Why the rage to fe12? 8D

I honestly didn't plan out my rescue charges at all, I just spammed it when I could. Also, I should hope you'd beat me, in the above clear I had to recruit every playable (undrafted or drafted) character.

I don't really dislike FE12, it's just it doesn't run too well on my computer, so it just takes me a long time to finish chapters.

1330762792[/url]' post='1875201']

I honestly didn't plan out my rescue charges at all, I just spammed it when I could. Also, I should hope you'd beat me, in the above clear I had to recruit every playable (undrafted or drafted) character.

I don't really dislike FE12, it's just it doesn't run too well on my computer, so it just takes me a long time to finish chapters.

Thats a great job man, 136 turns, makes me have to take a look, haha. I can imagine chapter 17 and 19 being complete pains in the asses. And shame about speed, cyclods works it perfect for me. I really should get on with it now, i have been lazing around all day...