Hey, forum people

Gazetteer

Well, obviously, I'm new here, so I'll just get the requisite introduction topic out of the way. There's about a 50% chance when joining a new forum that the intro topic will be the only thing that you ever do post, so we'll see how that works out. I'm kind of between communities right now, so I'm drifting around the Internet looking for a new place to "set up shop". I've just recently left the forum where I spent a large part of the past three years of my life, so I guess you lot get to be my first rebound forum.

Hiya!!

If you do end up disappearing, maybe it can be like when I first joined!!

When I joined, I was active for at least a couple or maybe a few weeks, then I came back in the summer when I had nothing to do and actually enjoyed myself and stayed!

hello, make sure u look at the code of conduct i swear to god!

also!

if u think roys the best character in fe6 u better leave right now because, thats retarded i mean cmon. You wont survive one second on this forum ok!?!

You got that?

jesus christ!

Thanks, guys; I'll make sure to stick around at least long enough to see if this place is a good fit for me. I've been a fan of Fire Emblem for quite a while, and I'm going to try things out here before I completely move on from this fandom.

hello, make sure u look at the code of conduct i swear to god!

also!

if u think roys the best character in fe6 u better leave right now because, thats retarded i mean cmon. You wont survive one second on this forum ok!?!

You got that?

jesus christ!

Charming. Let it never be said that Jaime Lannister does not know how to make newcomers feel welcome.

Thanks, guys; I'll make sure to stick around at least long enough to see if this place is a good fit for me. I've been a fan of Fire Emblem for quite a while, and I'm going to try things out here before I completely move on from this fandom. Charming. Let it never be said that Jaime Lannister does not know how to make newcomers feel welcome.

lol

im only messing with ya!

unlike some people on this forum

Edited by Aizen