48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ayra's kids?

• They're the most epic evars!!!
    • They're great
    • They're good
    • They're scrubs
    • They suck
    • WORST UNITS EVARS!

Forrest Knight caps are craptastic. Charisma and his good possible skillsets are fun though.

Fee usually has pretty bad strength with Claude or Levin (though a conversation fixes that) as her father. PEMN, but I once had a 14 Strength Fee at Level 30. Libro was fun though.

I had a Noish!Fee with 15 strength/15 magic and I'd still put that Fee as better than the Swordtwins. Flight, good skillset, and Hero Lance/Magic Sword access will do that for you.

Mmm have you tried lex!sword twins the blow her completely out of the water stat wise no matter who's fees father and since I take things super slow I have no proplem with their move. However if you like to move at a deccent pace I can see purley based off flight any type of fee to be better then most unmounted units . I don't really care though. Also Is 15 strength good on fee ? I was pissed she had 19 my last playthrough .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

Mmm have you tried lex!sword twins the blow her completely out of the water stat wise no matter who's fees father and since I take things super slow I have no proplem with their move. However if you like to move at a deccent pace I can see purley based off flight any type of fee to be better then most unmounted units . I don't really care though. Also Is 15 strength good on fee ? I was pissed she had 19 my last playthrough .

Yes actually. They still weren't that useful and didn't do anything that my other units couldn't already do.

15 strength, 19 strength on Fee, who really cares when she can ORKO with Hero Lance and l33t skills?

Are you going for efficiency/ranked/stuff that require a certain turncount and thus Celice takes all rights to leg ring forever in those playthroughs

if not, leg ring away

Edited by Luminescent Blade