48 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ayra's kids?

• They're the most epic evars!!!
    • They're great
    • They're good
    • They're scrubs
    • They suck
    • WORST UNITS EVARS!

Ayra's kids are such scrubs. Once again, their offense seems gr9mazing, especially since unlike Ayra they're not made out of wet toilet paper. But then you realize that if you're Doing It Right, everyone in the 2nd Gen either have WTF offense as well and have either mounts or holy weapons to back it up, or have staving/dancing utility (only Corple and Hannibal lack those traits and as a result suck). From my experience, the two were almost irrelevant after Chapter 6 and sometimes, they didn't see combat unless I slowed down for them.

So basically the Swordtwins with the stupidly spelled names are 6 move combatants...and that's it.

Dammit if you put godlylike in the Ayra poll I'd vote for that since Lakche is even more of mai goddess than Ayra (Ska's pretty cool too I guess needs more muscles though). Now I can't. You scrub. >|

Also Leg Ring goes on Lakche unless I'm drafting, anyway.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Dammit if you put godlylike in the Ayra poll I'd vote for that since Lakche is even more of mai goddess than Ayra (Ska's pretty cool too I guess needs more muscles though). Now I can't. You scrub. >|

Tempted to fix this for you, but I'm not sure if the current admin is cool with people other than her messing with stuff.

I voted great. I found enough for them to do to make me happy with them despite trying to spam mounted units. Not that I go super-fast, but I'm not exactly slowing down the mounts to let the footies keep up, either. I do however try to minimizes chances of death as much as possible, which often means that the mounts can't go full force since I'm worried they'll die.

You know whose kids are scrubs? Aideen's. Oooh, look at me, I'm a Staff Chick! Aaaah, hey everybody, I ride a horse and Lex apparently banged my mom before Midir or whoever got a chance to!

I bet Lester doesn't even have any friends. Oifaye just took him with because he felt a twinge of pity.

Why the fuck does this poll go straight from good to scrub

Where is the "decent" option

There are no moderates, this is the internet. One extreme or the other.

IMO: great. They instantly get all the offense they need from Ira and they'll almost certainly have all the defence they need from their father, not that they'll take too much damage anyway since they generally have high AS. The disadvantage, of course, is lack of movement but since this is, I presume, an opinion thread where there are no metrics and biases are acceptable they work well for me because I don't rush. Please don't tear me to shreds, I'm still getting the hang of this SF debating system.

On topic:

Well, they're godlymazing if not playing LTC. I mean, high caps and they can capram almost every stat that matters. Not to mention they're unfuckable. Even Azel and Claude make them not toally useless.

When playing LTC who isn;t useless other than Celice, Oifey, Aless, Shanan, your dancer of choice, and someone who can hold a restore staff?