Great wonders of life

So on Friday I had my prom. Naturally after it was the afterparty. Naturally all about 300 of us were drunk. On Saturday I wake up around 2 PM. Ever since that time I have been wondering about these great questions.

1. How on earth did a bracelet appear next to me. It clearly isn't mine.

2. What should I do with it?

For extra info I could give these details:

- Its made of black leather cords and has 5 2x3cm plastic diamonds as well as 5 0.5x2cm metal stable things between them. It has 2 popper based fasteners for variable size. Bigger barely fits to my slim as hell nerd wrist and the smaller is clearly not made for any male over the age of 13 (or the desing for that matter)

I need your help.

So on Friday I had my prom. Naturally after it was the afterparty. Naturally all about 300 of us were drunk. On Saturday I wake up around 2 PM. Ever since that time I have been wondering about these great questions.

1. How on earth did a bracelet appear next to me. It clearly isn't mine.

2. What should I do with it?

For extra info I could give these details:

- Its made of black leather cords and has 5 2x3cm plastic diamonds as well as 5 0.5x2cm metal stable things between them. It has 2 popper based fasteners for variable size. Bigger barely fits to my slim as hell nerd wrist and the smaller is clearly not made for any male over the age of 13 (or the desing for that matter)

I need your help.

It's not a good night unless you get a bracelet, it's the police woman's helmet and the suspenders I don't understand.

RD aside, if you have any good friends who you can trust not to be a dick about you possibly being a dick last night, then they might be able to help so long as you try and casually drop it into conversation rather than a "Guess who got so rat-arsed that they can remember fuck all?"

Edited by Mikethfc

Just keep it lol. Who cares as long as you had a good time.

Whats the point of a good time if you were so drunk you can't remember?

Edited by SlayerX

Hey I do remember... parts of it... Mostly good parts...

Why did I have to shake my moneymaker to local biebercopy's single :facepalm: At least I wasn't the only one :P:

And my friends remember even less.

Add in cross-dressing, paper-boobs/a rogue testicle poking out and a Mr. Full-frontal and you pretty much have the Rocky Horror night I went to a fortnight ago.