Rate the Boss, Day 23: Kenneth & Jerme

BBHood217

Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard mode (LHM, EHM, and HHM). If they appear more than once, all of their appearances should be considered overall.

- To be counted, votes need some explanation regarding the difficulty in fighting them (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is okay, but no more.

- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Fargus/10", etc.

- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Makes it easy to calculate, please and thank you~!

- Make votes easily visible, please~! ##Vote:

You fight one of these guys in one chapter, and then both in the Final. Kenneth is a bishop with Purge and Aura, and Jerme is an assassin with... I forget, who roams freely unlike his throne-defending counterpart.

Kenneth - 3.5/10. Nothing much to worry about, other than crithax.

Morph Kenneth - 4.5/10. Again, beware of crithax.

Jerme - 2.5/10. Even less threatening than Kenneth. Because the Light Brand sucks.

Morph Jerme - 1/10. lolol runesword.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Jerme - 2.5/10. Even less threatening than Kenneth. Because the Light Brand sucks.

Morph Jerme - 1/10. lolol runesword.

Unless you mean that Jerme is worse in comparison to the rest of your team (and the other enemies in Final), pretty sure Runesword's 3 extra might and hp sap is strictly superior to Light Brand's 5 hit on it

I mean I guess Jerme's con sucks so he gets weighed down by it but Runesword really isn't his problem

Unless you mean that Jerme is worse in comparison to the rest of your team (and the other enemies in Final), pretty sure Runesword's 3 extra might and hp sap is strictly superior to Light Brand's 5 hit on it

I mean I guess Jerme's con sucks so he gets weighed down by it but Runesword really isn't his problem

But who exactly is 22 Mt (as the Runesword always uses magic to attack) threatening at this point in the game?

Edited by Metal King Slime

0/10 for both.

Kenneth for being a wimp and being Athos bait in final...

And Jerme for being an assassin with a crappy crit % and Athos bait in final.

But who exactly is 22 Mt (as the Runesword always uses magic to attack) threatening at this point in the game?

Oh yeah forgot about the part where it's never physical.

that sorta happens at 12:30